Is the military the best choice for NEETs and directionless /r9k/ incels?

Is the military the best choice for NEETs and directionless /r9k/ incels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsAbdpL4dxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L O L
no

Yes. Too bad they don't take physically deformed retards and just the snowflakes that can't do math well

Was just about to ask this. Should I join the army, Sup Forums? I'm 30, i have some vague career direction and artistic talent as well as some other things but it's all starting to feel like it's just not enough. I want to do something important to help everybody. I want to go on a Hero's Journey.

marines are the best for NEETs theyll kick you out of NEET hood, at least most of you

The hero's journey is for heroes, modernity killed them all

People should stop using the military as a last resort/daycare. Several of my new sailors literally need someone to teach them how to tie their boots.

Only if its their choice. Otherwise you're just weakening the force with fuck ups.

Too old. Unless you go officer and get some nonner job.

Yes. I joined the infantry as a shy nerd and it turned me into a fucking man. misery builds character.

Better make the choice soon, you have Army who takes up to 34 years old Air Force that does till 39 and Navy who takes till 42. You better start working out unless you want to get rekt at basic. I personally recommend USAF though if you want a job after you get out.

No. I was watching Youtube videos about basic training and then videos of military actually deployed. Plus I've had friends who are veterans.

>Boot camp will tell you it is all about fraternity and respect
>Deployment you're just around a bunch of guys shooting anything that moves
>Come back and the world doesn't care about you, and you have not gained any long lasting purpose, just for the time you're in the military

The GI Bill is pretty cool. But everyone I know says the VA hospitals are absolute shit and the government and civilian society doesn't give a shit about your service. Plus every older vet I know is a hoarder and a recluse.

Scratch that Army is 35, Navy is 34, and USAF is 39.

Good goy, fight for Israel.

No
Now get back to work and bring back or fair share of your check

Rena?

>marching with rifles slung
wtf army

>oh no, guess i won't have to die for israel

Also Air Force has the best bases.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsAbdpL4dxk

I'm already in good shape. Was a gymnast/acrobat for 10 years, I work out 3x a week. 500deadlift and multiple handstand pushups. Fitness isn't an issue.

I'd hope some part of it would. My parents would be proud, at least. Although at this point they'd be proud of just about any success I had.

Either way, thanks for the input fellow Sup Forumstry. i have a little time to think about it but i'm surprised at the breadth of responses here. Would still like to hear from any members who did active duty though, it's interesting to me.

If you want a post military job and not live like shit the Air Force is the way to go

t.Airman

You can do a million things better than wasting your time in the military.

Part of me still want to join the marine corps to avenge my Grandfather.

Its a roulette wheel when it comes to which unit you'll be part of. Some are good, some not.

Honest truth? Go State National Guard, find people in your community who are already part of it. Ask questions from them, then talk to a recruiter about career paths. Theres ALOT of shitty units in the guard, but some are great. Flyover states still have all white, all male good ol' boys that deploy to ME every 5 years or so, and are on standby for big wars. Find the great ones and experience the time of your life with neighbors and friends.

If you think its for you, go for it. If not, find a better path.

Hooah brother. Infantry leads the way!

That does look pretty cozy, like a college dorm or something. I will say my buddies brother joined the Air Force and is getting a college degree while there. Plus he is pretty organized and has his shit together.

My girlfriend's grandpa was in the Navy during the Korean War and he did very well for himself. He was a runner on a supply ship so he didn't really fight in anything.

My grandfather was in the Marines and was a nut job. And my best friend was in the army and got v& for lovin' 13 year olds. Now he has less than half his teeth and walks with a limp at 26.

Maybe Navy and Air Force are the best bet for getting your life together, but army and marines are shit for that. I like what one person said though, that you shouldn't go because you want it to be some daycare. You'll prob go full Gomer Pyle that way.

>No. I was watching youtube videos

I am in the marines fuck off nigger

If you’re fit and nationalistic then yah. Otherwise officer is your bet. Another good plan is to start sorting out your life, though you need to be disciplined for this. Make sure anyone you know won’t let you give up, if they’re the type of people to let you then tell them to not give you advice until you get what you want in life.

Navy Officer

What do I need to do to ensure I am physically fit?

And you sound like a real upstanding citizen. Thanks for your service, American Sniper

as in what should I be able to do?

Idk most of us are too weak and pathetic to be in the army

It is in fact a very terrible choice for such people. Even in the rear echelon pog jobs you will be very much out of place.

The US Army is pretty bad to PT requirements, however for what the job entails it is exactly as garbo as you would expect 99% of the time, Navy and Air Force tend to sit way better and I even hear Uncle Sams Puddle Patrol (Coast Guard) is pretty decent.

But then I wouldn't be here to shitpost with you

push ups, sit ups, pulls ups, run, ruck.

thanks

>replace with USMC alphas

no, they dont take people with mental illness anymore, besides theyd have to be around people, all of which are better men than themselves