Now that the season is almost over. What's the shittiest, most disappointing series of the season?

Now that the season is almost over. What's the shittiest, most disappointing series of the season?
Pic related

If you couldn't tell this was trash from the first episode you've got issues.

Disappointing and shittiest are two different things. Shittiest would clearly be that Oratoria shit and Clockwork Planet for me. And I mean "shittiest by far".
Biggest disappointment would be lwa for me. Yeah yeah it might be good but I couldn't enjoy anything about it save for a few side characters with almost 0 screentime and that dream episode.

>actually had expectations for that shit

What a retard.

Eh? Kado sure deserves the title of the trainwreck of the season, but there are worse offenders. Like Berserk. Or DanMachi.

>reading comprehension
Why did you think I personally had any expectations for that? I said disappointing OR shittiest series of the season, that one qualifies as the later. But considering Sup Forums's reaction it was also quite disappointing for many.

don't reply.

For something to disappoint it needs expectations to not meet.

Berserk problem is the animation, you can't really have any issues with the plot.

>OR
A comma does not mean or.

>considering Sup Forums's reaction

This anime seems to have some mix reviews. Half of the watchers are calling it AOTS

It really changed course for the worse in the last eps. Went from mediocre but watchable original to a shitty mix of shounen, mahou shoujo and harem.

So animation doesn't count in your shittiness criterion?

Yeah, ironically.
Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

It sure counts. But the show has to be shitty in everything: animation, plot, characters, etc.

It's not. Which is why I know they're serious.

alice was disappointing. The first episode made it seem like they'd go in a darker more serious direction with it.

same for leprechan loli swords or whatever the fuck it was called.

do you faggots still actually give a shit about animation quality? Seriously?

I don't generally enjoy eating shit. But it's ok if you do, user.

Why even watch anime if you dont

Anything that BTFOs rabid fujos and faggots are automatically AOTS

>trainwreck
it lost maybe one or two wagons, but the rest of the train is cruising along just fine.