Oh shit

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371929-gop-case-fbi-probe-based-on-tainted-evidence-linked-to-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does this mean?

hillary is being thrown under the bus to protect the deep state

Link faggot

Turning in their own now? Interesting group of people.

ユダヤ人が殺せ!!!天野陛下万歳!!!heil hitler

No, like everything else Clinton touches, the Deep state got destroyed too

Digits mean there's a happening.

If the evidence they used to get a warrant on Trumps administration was gotten on false pretenses then nothing they've found can be used against them in court.

If it's what we think it is then the Mueller investigation is kill.

ok but what are they saying clinton did? what tainted evidence? what fbi probe

>shit we already knew a year ago

Here ya go my mentally challenged leaf fren.

>Turning in their own now? Interesting group of people.

Seems like a typical day for the democratic party. They'll throw each other under the bus in a heart beat if it means improving their position or making money.

what did the nip mean by this?

DEMS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

No digits mean nothing happens. DEAL WITH IT

Fascinating read actually:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371929-gop-case-fbi-probe-based-on-tainted-evidence-linked-to-clinton

GO TO SLEEEEEEP GO TO SLEEEEEEEP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

GO TO SLEEP OR ELSE

this, fucking nothing burger if this is all the memo spells out

Honest question here, how would you feel about this?
What is more important to you, Sup Forums?
Finally getting that bitch Hillary, or maybe waiting a few more years and get the entire deep state?

Not gonna lie, the thought of Hillary behind bars gives me a raging boner

That's not how it works. You've angered him now. Extra fucked

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH IT'S FUCKING OVEEERRR

uh, no sweetie. this time it's coming straight from the gubmint

It will be nice to finally have it in writing. But that won't stop the left from saying the memo was written by Russian agents.

So Dems can't fight autistic Drumpf and instead want to make someone from their own factory, a scapegoat?
Is Trump that powerful?

hillary clinton took russian made fake pee pee dossier, that she paid for, to FBI and said "GET BLUMF!!". then the FBI took the fake pee pee papers to court and said "gibs FISA warrant". this then led to russia investigaion

so basically, the FISA warrants were illegal because they were given based on false evidence. anyone who presented the false evidence can be held in contempt, fired, charged....

this is only part of it tho

I just want to state for the record IT WAS HER TURN

>nothing burger
Fucking Reddit fag

I think the moneyshot will be when Mueller says he didn't find shit, repubs can gloat then

Or when Mueller says that he can vouch the memo and then reveals his investigation into Clinton Foundation