Hina Logi from Luck & Logic

Crunchy stream this. New season anime here.

Other urls found in this thread:

hinalogic.com/on-air/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CR are so dead because of Amazon and Netlix that they can only stream trash like this.

Calling anime from Godakobo trash.

The first Luck and Logic anime was so good, right? Tokuen ranbu was so good, right?

>The first Luck and Logic anime was so good
It was good whenever best boy was involved

So this is what the S2 was going to be? Fine enough, I'm picking it up and hoping for at least a cameo of .

I wanted a sequel of s1.

well, that was like another cgdct

What the fuck are they expecting with this?
Male "moe" otaku won't touch it anyways after Luck & Logic.
Fucking waste of money.

But thats a plus.

Ojou-sama Mimorin

Why are fang girls always so cute?

Best grill

Bath time

ripip

Perhaps the card game made billions of yen.
But probably not, and the guys in charge for financing anime promotions of the Bushiroad properties are just spending their allocated budget, devil may care or not.

Oh I didn't realize Summer was starting already. I was waiting for BGHS but I guess this one's cool too to start off the season with.

Do I need to watch Luck & Logic first in order to understand this?

>Crunchy stream this
Why is this not on HS?

No.

Touken Ranbu was good desu, it was a fun cute boys doing cute things anime without fujobait.

Not really but there were some references to it in this episode.

I finished Luck & Logic recently, and I have an important question. When we see the slut goddess in the ending with two boys, was it because she was going to fuck them both or did she want to get some hot stud for Yurine?

It's time
Luck & Logic was pretty mediocre and turned to shit by the end. Glad they bet on Dogakobo and CGDCT

>glad that Dogakobo is shitting money on a failure that can't sell anyhow instead of putting effort into their other show to make it look decent
I don't understand you.

It's early, but I don't think anything can recover from this.
>*25,160位/*24,658位 (***,**7 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/11/24 ひなろじ ~from Luck & Logic~ Blu-ray 上巻 (特装限定版)

Season 1 sold like shit, so what do you want.

>sales determine how much I enjoy a show
I don't get you either.

I'm just saying Luck & Logic franchise is shit and not worth putting money into.
There's no way anyone will watch the horrible looking first season just because this one looks a bit better, while it's obvious both are also shallow shit.

I didn't know Dogakobo was in the production committee.
Maybe they got a good deal by collaborating with Bushiroad and Bandai

Lion is so pretty. I'll enjoy this show a lot.

t. reddit

Same, I couldn't stand the first season with that one special male MC fixing all the girls problems, basically creating harem while talking shit all the time it bored me so much.

If I have to chosoe a harem show with male MC variety (even if the guy really isn't into any of the girls than that one special but it's clear other girls are into him) or CGDCT its obvious which I will enjoy more.

CGDCT all the way > shows with male MC with harem vibes

I'm glad that the trend set that more harem shows have yuri friendly spin-offs/sequels with main female characters who aren't into main guy in original stories.

It gives variety.

Desu wa~

>I'm glad that the trend set that more harem shows have yuri friendly spin-offs/sequels with main female characters who aren't into main guy in original stories.
Remember Koihime Musou? How the VN was typical haremshit but the anime removed the male lead and it was nothing but hijinks and fun with the girls? I wish more series did that. Girls SoL and hijinks and becoming friends with one another and stuff instead of a endless fight for a cock.

>I'm glad that the trend set that more harem shows have yuri friendly spin-offs/sequels with main female characters who aren't into main guy in original stories.
It will never be a trend, especially because these shows will never make any money, no disc sales, no merchandise.

I honestly never got harem vibes from it, was I the only one?

>thigh highs

idk who this is but she's already best girl

Mah nigga

Koihime Musou anime would say something different.

Or Hidari No Aria, or even this season Sword Oratoria will sell something.

fuck she's like 6

well it was only a matter of time Sup Forums drove me to this, thigh highs are absolutely worth being put on a watch list.

>Koihime Musou anime would say something different.
Which didn't have an earlier animated work.
>Hidan no Aria
Sold nothing
>Sword Oratoria
Sells nothing

>fuck she's like 6
Are you fucking retarded? New? Trolling?
Either ways, fuck off you shitposting scum, she's average anime high school girl.

>average

she's around about 3'11

No, she isn't.

also
>getting this defensive over a clear joke

wewest of laddies

okay, dumb redditfag phoneposter

should have noticed

>writing like this
Also she's average small high school girls and you should have seen hundreds of those.

It was decent, nothing special, but at least it's better than Hinako Note.

Why'd this air so early? It's like a week until everything else starts.

I didnt either. Athena was the OTP from the start and I think I kinda remember that girl with Aphrodite having something for him.
I think what that user wants to say is that the girls waited for the MC to solve their problems and shoehorning the MC into their episodes. I get that it's bad it didnt really bother me that much because if i remember correctly their problems were affecting the effectiveness of the squad and as the leader he did have to do something about that.

What the hell the original girls aren't coming back?

We've known that for about a year now.

I also want to know. Looking at the screencaps from above, it looks like shitty yuribait.

>shitty yuribait
Fuck off homo man/fujoshit with pushing that crap.

>luck and logic
this looks cute
is it worth watching through the first season to catch up?

You meant glorious yuribait.

You have so many shows with male MC where bunch of girls run after him this season you should be satisfied already.

We yuri fans have basically 4 related shows this season where one is a shitty short NTR one, which aside of NTR one will never break CGDCT yuri bubble curse so let us enjoy something too.

With Citrus and NTR in the same season I really hope this show gets mostly overlooked like Urara was. The threads were great.

hinalogic.com/on-air/
It's broadcasted first on streaming services instead of TV.

my dick

aots already

Gabriel?

I like this already

>a cake and a soon to be cake

This show has some GREAT reaction faces.

But one question: WHO THE FUCK IS HINA?

the lady in Lion's dream

I can't even remember why I disliked the 1st season anymore. I just remember liking the girls but the show being nothing exciting and something retarded where they let that Satan dude out of prison.

So this is going to be another magical girl show?

Focus on plot and fighting despite all the low quality CG. They had several potentially interesting characters but did hardly anything with them.

>low quality CG
thank god this one isn't yet

but how am I supposed to know what they're gonna do next episode?

I guess I'll watch episode 2.
I don't even remember Luck and Logic. It must have been shit if I didn't pick it up.

That protagonist fell on her head as a child too many times. But she has a cute butt.

Can we expect light removal in bd or it will be ange vierge all over again?

Smug

Time to win again

Do I have to watch luck and logic to get this?

This was unbelievably good, probably the first CGDCT I'm really going to enjoy since Flying Witch.
No. I barely remember it and it didn't bother me.

Well fuck, that was a lot of cuteness even before the new season started properly. Looks like I'm going to love this show.

This anime is going to be just as mediocre as the first Luck and Logic but it'll get a free pass because CGDCT eat this shit up regardless of quality.

>all these fun off model faces
It's Dogakobo, alright. Maybe it will be less shit than S1. Why is it even the same franchise? They could just have started anew.

>muh quality

This show reminds me a lot of Soul Eater NOT, except for how this time it isn't related to a mildly popular series. I wonder if they're also going to focus more on the cute SoL aspect than the action one.

Are all of these girls Tsurugi's daughters he had with the girls?

tiny

>DAI DAI DAISUKI
this show is cute and gay. will we have to wait two weeks for ep 2?

What the fuck is this shit? Is this really a follow up to Luck and Logic? Feels like a completely different genre. I was confused at first. Already super annoyed by the obnoxiously loud, super genki lead heroine.

>※8月12日(土)及び8月13日(日)の最新話配信の更新はございません。
It seems they already announced there won't be a new episode on August 12 for whatever reason.

>will we have to wait two weeks for ep 2?
No.

It's kind of a spin-off, it seems. Like some sort of SEN as said.