Am I the only one shitty, pissed off, and autistically raging that FLCL is getting two ore seasons?

Am I the only one shitty, pissed off, and autistically raging that FLCL is getting two ore seasons?

Obv they're doing it just for the cash; AS has posted plenty in the past that each time they air FLCL, their viewer numbers double or more.

Ofc those shilling Jews are funding two more seasons to something that doesn't need it, instead of just paying the licensing for P&Sw/GB

There's only one season as far as I'm concerned.

I don't care. Fuck off

Quads of truth

>Posting Sup Forums on Sup Forums
>Suicide

I don't like that fact either but you should stop using so many buzzwords.

I know you're new and I wont blame you since it doesn't say so officially in the rules, but Toonamishit belongs on .

You know what's great with second seasons ? And everything that happens when they resurrect a license ?

You can ignore them if it's bad, and enjoy it if it's good.

Oooooh. I was originally gonna do Sup Forums figuring this was the case, but I'm new and lame to Sup Forums

Thanks for the heads up, bruv.

What's with all the newfags outing themselves? This is getting unbearable. You shouldn't even be posting.

He's fucking with you, dude.

I'm too lazy to find a dece screencap.

no he's not. Sup Forums has a toonami general.

There's no point raging about it before it can be judged. You're just pissing yourself over a hypothetical you have no control over; chill out and work on that backlog in the meantime.

Every single anime today is to get more cash. Thats not gonna change.
At least pray for FLCL season 2 be good.

So what? Anime goes on Sup Forums. Who gives a fuck if you can discuss whatever dubbed shows air on a tv block on a western channel on another board as well.

Toonami isn't allowed on Sup Forums. If you make a thread it will be deleted right away. Which is good.

Good thing he's talking about an anime and not Toonami. This is like saying you can't talk about the Big O on Sup Forums.

OP is talking about Adult Swim and Jews. He seems like your typical crossboard normalfag who would be more at place outside of Sup Forums.

Yeah, that's a valid point. But the matter that the second season is funded by AS doesn't mean it can't be discussed on Sup Forums. It's still anime.

What a waste of fucking quads. If this isn't bait you should neck yourself.

Nobody's saying flcl shouldn't be here, just op.

Thought by "toonamishit" you meant the show itself. Whoops.