>WH Video: Pres Trump Delivers SOTU 1/31/18
youtu.be/nxpxpY7IEwo
>Pres Trump State of the Union Address #1 1/30/18
youtu.be/ATFwMO9CebA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mfEJ-j2pNo
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/01/stan-lee-95-reportedly-rushed-to-hospital.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEIL

MAGA

epstein

I'm starting to wish he was Hitler

Trump is old

Well, I was judging the primaries victory or losses by a day by day sort of thing, because obviously he didn't win every single state in the primary. Yes, Trump lost Ohio, but he kicked ass pretty much everywhere else on that day

>soon

Fox News showed NCIS episode of ANTIFA raping Ann

Temper excitement. The memo is indeed a big first step, but think of it more as a big first step. The real battle starts after its release. Things you should expect...

>The memo will not be as juicy as you imagine it to be
Yes it will likely connect HRC to evidence used to launch Russia probe, and yes this is a big deal, and there's going to be some Schiff allegations too I'd imagine, but I wouldn't hope for any smoking guns. The classified documents the memo is based on will remain classified and this will give the Dems and media all the cover they need to spin as partisan garbage.

>It's going to raise calls for a 2nd special counsel

These are already happening, but the reality of what will be alleged will demand a special counsel's investigation. It's unrealistic to expect Congress or any complicit agency to handle w/o fear of bias.

>It's not going to end the Mueller investigation

It will likely call into question the circumstances that led to the investigation he was later appointed to lead, but there will be little or no allegations of wrongdoing against Mueller at all. Like I said, it just starts a new battle. FBI is going to fight hard to keep incriminating documents classified and the media/dems will absolutely win the messaging war here. Nunes is going to be the bad guy, they'll make sure of it.

and whats with the lack of sanctions on russia?

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS SUBVERSION?

youre mom is old

let me get this straight: Trump is deliberately undermining the most respected government agency and the idiots in this thread are celebrating?????

The FBI not ONLY is the MOST respected and renowned US agency worldwide, the most efficient and reliable in US soil but ALSO is the ONLY ONE that actually STILL protects the US sheep against the other alphabet agencies that are nothing but wild branches of the US MIC that stop at NOTHING to further the agendas of the same deep state these anencephalic turds say "Trump is against", and everybody in this place is celebrating.

Sounds like the American idiocracy reached a level of critical mass that will lead straight to the whole world's implosion.

Ya'll niggers are the best!
youtube.com/watch?v=6mfEJ-j2pNo

Last night on the "Black panther" movie thread, someone predicted Stan Lee was going to die today... fox news just reported he got rushed to the hospital... how the fuck did user know?

POST OLD/OUTDATED TRUMP WEBMs, GIFs, and images

The madman

Post yfw memo

Was is all just a ruse for him to gather all those Republicans and just straight up tell them to their faces that if they don't cooperate he's going to slice them in half with their own kitchen knives?

Trump with pot?! Keep Sessions away!

How can you people defend Trump releasing the memo against the advice of every expert????

Trump is literally violating the privacy of hundreds of people be releasing the memo.

How is that presidential?

I am disgusted.

MEME
A
G
I
C

Russia is a shit hole that is already at its knees. why harm them any further? what good will it do?

Why always Trump and never Cruz?

Trump keeping all his options open as usual

DEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTE THIIIIIIIIIISSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

can't wait to watch you faggots flail around, gasp for air, and have your faces swell up and turn purple

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/01/stan-lee-95-reportedly-rushed-to-hospital.html

WHAT THE FUCK

Are these ads in pic related trying to tell me something? From end of last thread

Fuck off Peter Strzok

>the 9 year old son taller than Rand Paul

>not the .gif

>the most respected government agency

user...

>Trump is deliberately undermining the most respected government agency
FBI should have been kill after 9/11. It's trash.

Don't know why they're trying to bring back the Office

>Stop browsing Reddit

Heilwoooo

he used to host alex jones 3 times a week. now he hasn't been on for the past 3 months.

alex kicked him out

We're not Nazis, you fucking Stormfags.

Once Trump pumps and dumps America, Cruz can have his turn

>Literally never been to reddit

>March 5th is coming up fast

FBI aren't the only ones getting fucked, my friend

More blood for the blood god.

>The madman
No use of insulting nicknames for his adversaries. I wonder if he is trying to pivot into a less divisive figure post-SOTU.

Nice digits OP

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

MEMO
I NEED IT
I NEED THE MEMO
GIMME THE MEMO GIMME IT NOW PLEASE GOD

Nothing will ever top this hero for the Ted saga
youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8

>every expert
>the very people who are most likely implicated in this memo which will reveal their illegal and corrupt activities.

Your spacing says otherwise.

cruz was kind of a snake. i don't totally trust him but he seems to have come around

>awfully hot new clay pot
>should I drop it yeah why not

Well, he is 95. He was bound to either get rushed to the hospital or sent to the morgue soon.

The night of the large crowds is upon us

Black Panther = literally cancer

wtf I'm with her now

Ummmm Say what you want but the FBI is the only government agency standing between us and the serial killers, serial pedos, serial rapists, serial cult nutjobs, kidnappers, terrorists, CIA MK-ultra loony-bins, Manchurians and all the other sociopath scumbags created by secret societies and the military.

Why Trump is destroying the only thing preventing them from running amok in America, I don't dare to imagine.

Hint- Trump secretly hates us all.

i really miss the election shilling, threads are so serious these days and the opposition is so weak and unorganized, we need some more applied memetic gop primary pros to raise the level before we become complacent.

based math wizard man

>ITS RUSSIAS FAULT WE TRIED TO START A COUP

burn cali with the spacex flamethrower so we can all go to the moon

isn't it obvious you dumbass?

says u white boi

Your shilling is very persuasive :^)

>Ummmm. Stopped reading

yeah, found the nigger by his smell

you're a pedo

Want privacy at work and not be subject to congressional oversight? Don't work for the fucking government.

RELEASE THE DAMN MEMO!

>and the (((ADL)))
NO HARAMBEHOOMAN NOO!

Former Nunes supporter here, its been funny watching the memo crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let Trump get the FISA codes

when Bannon got fired monkey man lost his sources...
no one likes him now

nice

spacing

my

new

friend

So you're admitting the memo will destroy the FBI?

better days long in the rearview.
It was so damn /comfy/

Ninja turtles+Tron+BET

ok

Noot really lost weight. I'm surprised he's still around given the absolute state he was in.

>the memo is a dud
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>serial killers, serial pedos, serial rapists, serial cult nutjobs, kidnappers, terrorists, CIA MK-ultra loony-bins, Manchurians and all the other sociopath scumbags
They're all going down just the same, but the fact you can't bring yourself to name the real enemy is why I know you're a shill.

Yea we know your a pedophile. Very common among Jews, Neo Cons, and Leftists.

Free Speech is a good thing!
Just don't you dare criticize Israel or you're an antisemite.

>Auntie Sheeboon on BET
>Niggress host being vulgar and immature

Why are niggers so comical?