OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg9VDvAQ-1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will this effect Marmite production in any way?

Only just

Do they not realize this shit makes it absolutely clear that they all are now caught and should all be murdered with a pair of pliers?

BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS NOTHING!!!

Can't stop the train from a rollin
or make the wheels turn slow
you know I had to go.
Can't stop the train from a rollin

Trump should wait and read the memo during super bowl half time

you'll be able to spread it over some toasted liberals

They're really panicking, huh?

>dems call for emergency meeting with FBI and DOJ because they got caught

The fact that this kind of scenario is even normal is disgusting. They shouldn't be allowed to be having special meetings over this kind of shit at all.

Ohh shit, top kek

remember, the dems never allowed the FBI access to their DNC servers after they claimed they were hacked by russians.

>yfw the minutes of this meeting get leaked

i would literally ejaculate in my boxer briefs

Agreed. Traitors of the republic

not yeasty enough

>DIS IS A COMPLETE HOLOCAUST WHAT DO WE DO

was hoping he would have signed documents for its release at the end of his state of the union but that might be fun too

They're running scared, out of options and nowhere to turn. Savor this moment, for the enemy finally smells fear for the first time.

Why is Halo top ice cream trying to push their trash? It tastes awful

B-B-B--B-B-B-B-BUT LE R/THE_MUELLER ACTIVISTS SAID THE MEMO WAS A NOTHINGBURGER???? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CONTROL, MY FELLOW MUELLERPEDES!!

>they shouldnt be allowed special meetings
...they wont after we're done ..just you wait and see

Remember
1. The memo is a nothingburger
2. The memo is fake
3. The memo is dangerous to release

All at once.

>FBI computers and filing cabinets holding memo committed suicide using a shotgun to the back of the head

So crazy they might just try it.

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

b-b-but the memo has been overplayed by drumpf, it's literally nothing!

The Republic is going to collapse from corruption. We are about to enter our Roman Empire era. The Golden Age.

>should all be murdered with a pair of pliers?

That sounds very interesting. You have a link to a liveleak video of this?

Honestly, if POTUS Trump were to take his final form as God Emperor Trump, there will be more than just Americans cheering him amd us on.

HALF TIME SHOW MEMO DROP STATE OF THE UNION WHEN

pretty sure entire political parties of other nations have been straight up murdered for less than this
democrats are lucky the majority of american people don't give a shit about literally anything

>FISA warrants are typically 50-60 pages long
>Nunes memo is ~4 pages
>Cherry picked bullshit to defend himself and Trump since Mueller is tightening the noose.

But you hillbillies dont care since you live your moronic lives in spite and memes. Top kek, Sup Forums is the most cringe board here.

People on another site I visit are convinced the memo is fake and is only a ploy to save trump from the russia investigation

For some reason they think it should be stoped rather than simply disprove if false

I hope he does this. Telecast from a bunker, of course

You jest, but there's a possibility that the reason the press was ushered out of his speech and the feed was cut is that the Secret Service was acting on an imminent threat.

Forgot the nuclear codes

>yea and why won't drumpf release his tax returns!

Oh we give a shit. We're just making sure the time is right. The day of the rope will become a milestone in human history

Any day now..... Any day now...

The memo is a summary of the findings, of which is probably several hundred or thousand pages

shareblue please, I know you'll be out of a job soon when your boss gets arrested but you should really try harder and not slack off in you last days.

>Emergency meeting
>FBI, DOJ meet with House Judiciary
>WE NEED TO REDACT THOSE TYPOS WE MADE
Is that the new story?

> is only a ploy to save trump from the russia investigation
It's what the MSM hammers relentlesly into peoples brain 24/7 atm

Even shareblue getting desperate

Mueller time, fellow Stalker!
When?
I don't know.

>Nunes memo is ~4 pages
>It takes only 4 pages to detail the corruption
Nice

>Top kek
>Says the prematurely balding 37 year old

Dems will be the minority party for the next 80 years.
Trump is our FDR.

>implying the emergency meeting isn't a ploy to get all the conspirators to reveal themselves in the meeting so they can be arrested and charged with treason

Hypocrisy at its finest, boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98

you can add two more to the list.
4. releasing the memo is an illegal offense that will be prosecuted.
5. we'll be releasing our own memo.

It could be nothing, but it could also be something you don't want released.

For instance, it could be a big nothing burger but written in a very misleading way, so people who don't look into it would be fooled into thinking it was something important.

Like say, Donald Trump's taxes. There's probably nothing incriminating in them, but he still doesn't want them released.

the PERFECT PINT

humans need ice cream. shut up and eat your ice cream.

Everyone you love is dead.

Eat the ice cream.

BUT BUT IT WAS A NOTHING BURGER

WTF

IT ..

NO

IT WAS HER TURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many flavors, and you choose salty, user
why

For a while, they were the only option for peiple on a keto diet.
Breyer and Simple Truth/Kroger have stepped up the game now.
HT pancakes and waffles is crazy good tho, at least for no-sugarfags like myself.

This faggot has read a FISA warrant.
Get fucked.

>Nunes memo is ~4 pages
>Cherry picked bullshit to defend himself and Trump since Mueller is tightening the noose.
If that were the case, dims would be demanding Trump release the memo, not shitting their pants because he said he would.
Try again shareblow

ONLY THE NEWS MEDIA CAN READ IT.
IT'S ILLEGAL FOR COMMONERS TO VIEW IT.

Fuck off fednigger

6.The memo is white supremacist

Holy fuck yes

>when you call an emergency collusion sesh to keep everyone from finding out about your collusion

Christ, they are about to be BTFO really hard!

Much like the police in a given nation-state, the MSM can't withstand any attempt to remove their exclusive use of force. In this case, "force" meaning propaganda.

They simply cannot sustain themselves if there's a competing narrative, no matter how legal, no matter how ironclad, they'll simply get "ahead of" the crisis by claiming it was railroaded through (it wasn't), competing memos must come to light (fine, maybe AFTER this memo happens), that it's somehow damaging (despite the FBI ultimately allowing its release contingent on small edits), that it's somehow all a pack of lies (which is funny, because if it's all a pack of lies it should be transparently easy to disprove with corroborating evidence, something even the Republicans on the House Committee would be willing to release), because because because because.

They're seeking any cause that might explain away the bare assertions of the original memo except, you know, actually looking at it and refuting it with what few public sources are available, or pulling in people "on background" who can say "I don't believe these allegations based on the other evidence I've seen." That alone suggests NO ONE with access to it (including EVERYONE in the House for the past two weeks!) can make the claim.

This fucking thing is thermonuclear.

Repeat: THERMONUCLEAR.

Checked, lets hope you're right but you probably aren't.

>lifelong republican goes digging for russia stuff
>FISA is legal since the 1970s
>obama allegedly uses it to watch out for russia stuff
>21 states have already been confirmed as having been stacked by russia
>literal mentions by putin on russian prostitutes in reference to the pisstapes
>stormy daniels
>epstein; moore; bayrock; Panama laundering; FUCKING TAX RETURNS; nambla?
>The Chumpkin re-authorizes FISA
>"I have tapes of Comey"
>fires Comey, he loses his mind on Twitter
>very high turnover in White House; indictments of republicans
>there is a memo that says that people are knowing these things or talking about them
>ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>RONALD DINDU FUCK ALL!

>fag flag
>fag opinion
checks out

> there is a memo that says that people are knowing these things or talking about them
That's where you're wrong, you triple-dip faggot supreme. The allegation is that the FISA was derived from a memo the OPPOSITION PARTY bought and paid for, cobbled together by foreign spies, and passed off as exclusive information-- after WEEKS of trying to peddle it to every gossip rag in town.

You don't understand how this works, do you? Even if somehow the accused is dead to rights guilty, you can't come up with a warrant based on non-existent or even improperly-composed evidence. If I showed up to the police station with a shovel I CLAIM I found in my back yard covered in a victim's blood, guess what? That might still be inadmissible because the police weren't around to survey the location it was discovered and dust it for prints before I touched it. It's that fucking simple.

>>stormy daniels

I love how this is just thrown right in the middle. Like you're padding a school paper for length.

well good then. this is fusion gps fucking project roman goddess up the ass. dugin and rinse and repeat. electoral college is shit. everything is a fucking pander bear
>MOVE DAT EMBASSY
>PARDON THOSE RABBIS
>DO DAT DACA
>DO DEM NATURAL BARRIER WALLS

Now I'm just waiting for MSM's "current intel" from the staggering sources such as:

Anonymous, Former Head of (insert committee), unnamed staff member, and my personal favorite, "A man familiar with President Trump way of thinking."

* and, might I add, even if somehow the warrant was fashioned toghether using GOOD information, do you have ANY idea how fucked the entire probe is IF they expanded the list of people being monitored beyond the original scope without permission? A SINGLE US citizen whose rights were trampled on without a court order ALONE throws this whole goddamn thing into a tailspin.

And why, you might ask, dimly glancing across the room mid cock-suck? Why, it's because these specific secret court warrants are designed to ONLY be used to pick up suspected traitors, spies, and for TRANSMISSIONS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. So if they did something as stupid as, oh, I don't know, collecting all the Trump Campaign's emails even if it was transmitted only within the United States, that ALONE suggests this whole fucking process went off the rails.

YOU CAN'T STOP IT!!

kek

7. The memo will cause the next 6 million

shut it down and pull it. when others brought suit they were allegedly threatened. explains the sex parrot pics with teenie jewvanka. and much else

Make it 12 and we'll call it a deal.

oh look a faggot

SuperHeroHype forums?

dear god, we can only hope

two suits!

No but supplies of exotic american "comfort sheep" will be cut off to NZ.

They said it was inaccurate and presented a "false narrative"

I've been out hiking the past week.

What the fuck is the "memo", what is it about and why is everyone so scared/excited

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. IN. THE. MEMO!!!?????

just trump stuff. stupid negative garbage. you know. the usual. inb4 pozzed with aids. this memo probably has aids speaking of which
i broke one

youtube.com/watch?v=Mg9VDvAQ-1k
>Meanwhile at the (((DNC)))
MEMO RIGHT AHEAD, STARBOARD!