HAPPENING!!! COMEY CALLS OUT THE JEWS!!! (WEASELS AND LIARS)

This basically confirms the theory that Comey is flipped and pardoned with Mueller and he was FBIAnon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/jan/27/features11.g22
youtube.com/watch?v=OFbLG0Ttv7k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eastern_Bloc_agents_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
youtu.be/8wMiPkaofjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't name the jew
Fake news.

kinda based, is this real?

scumfuck, go skirt cartel accounts for HSBC

He's saying McCarthy was a bad guy idiots

Comey is part of the swamp like the rest of them, trust nobody in DC

>You know what's based?
>The FBI preventing the memo's release

yeah, he's calling out the democrats for trying to do what McCarthy did

ISRAEL IS FINISHED.

>McCarthy slung unfounded accusations of Russian collusion to discredit political opponents.

Is there anyone in modern politics that does this?

>Cowardly hiding our dirty deals in the dark is so courageous.
>Fuck transparency, amirite?

He's talking about the FBI claiming that the GOP memo shouldn't be revealed. How can you be this stupid?

Yeah, tick tock man.

Fuck Black History Month! It's now Joe McCarthy Month!

>All should appreciate the FBI speaking up
No, he is trying to paint the FBI as the target of McCarthyism. McCarthy was right, btw.

He's implying McCarthy did something wrong, not that he was right.

Read between the lines retard
>Maccarhty was right
>cohn is maccrthy's cheif counsel
>cohn is Trumps mentor

think about it retard

The difference was that Mccarthy's accusations were real.

No, the "FBI speaking up" part was about when he had a press conference to announce the reopening of the investigation of Clinton one week before the election.

He knows what he did. It will all make sense in the coming weeks.

I don't get it. Joseph McCarthy was a hero who prevented communism from gaining a foothold in the US?

Based McCarthy did nothing wrong.

meant for

McCarthy gave two Jewish traitors the electric chair.

>Blames Joe McCarthy for doing the right thing
Yeah, no.

digits confirm, op takes the cock

>prevented

McCarthy actual underestimated the level of infiltration by commies. Comey is a dumbfuck

McCarthy may have been correct about Russian infiltration, but his way of going about it was fucking retarded. The guy was going after public (and most-likely) innocent personas while the actual spies were infiltrating our government. You do this stuff covertly, or you end up with entrenched spies.

I so hope this smarmy cocksucker, and every other corrupt FBI agent goes the fuck to jail. There are honest agents who love this country, or at least the idea of what we were supposed to be. This ass clown and those like him have made good people look bad. I hope he burns in the coming year.

Sigh.

Sage.

didn't name the jew and basically hated on Joe McCarthy a guy who loved America and tried to save it from commie jews

The Weasels and Liars are Trump and Nunes dumbass.

Ha. What he is admitting to is that there are fucking communists in the fbi. He’s saying trump is Joe McCarthy. He’s taunting us. He’s a commie rat.

[ ] flipped
[X] not flipped; criminal

How is this new? Comey always batted for the dems all along

You're delusional.

>do what McCarthy did

No no no, he's putting on moral airs (like he likes to do) and hinting that HE is fighting against the "Mcarthyites" and of course, that (in his narrative) would be Trump and the Congressional Republicans.

This

McCarthy was right. He did nothing wrong.

>cronies defend me or I'll call you a Russian

He is only supporting kike communism in that tweet

There's no one more weasely than Trotskyite juden

McCarthyism was a failed witch hunt to find Russians.

Fbi is a jewish creation

Comey does a great job of making extremely neutral statements so politically divisive. I mean all of these tweets can be interpreted in polar opposite ways and make sense just the same.
Is Nunes a McCarthyite for hunting down the 'deep state'
Are the demoshits the McCarthyites for hunting down 'Russian actors'
Who knows really.

COMEY WAS /OURGUY/ ALL ALONG

this, watch molymeme's video on it

you retards do realize the weasels and liars he's talking are republicans in congress and in the white house right?

>failed witch hunt to find Russians

They were looking for communists and they found quite a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

>McCarthy
He's shilling for a war against Russia.

forgot to mention -- specifically this is regarding the bullshit memo.

Apparently McCarthy was a stooge of the elite Jewish communist Samuel Dickstein. A controlled opposition golem.

theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/jan/27/features11.g22

The infiltration was not Russian of course - communism is Jewish.

Everybody shits on McCarthy but forgets that he rooted out ACTUAL COMMUNIST SPIES who were actively trying to undermine our government

The man was a hero

This.
But alas, this is the new 4D chess like "Dems are the real racists" etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFbLG0Ttv7k

Back in 2016 he told us he was not a weasel as well. I wonder if it is a codeword...

>he rooted out ACTUAL COMMUNIST SPIES
>rooted out
Suuure he did...

McCarthy was a fucking saint. He was right about everything. What he was wrong about was thinking he had friends that high up.

James Comey is Q.

CHECKMATE!

>molymeme

He is literally saying that communist subversives are good guys.

G-D BLESS ISRAEL!!!

he didnt know. that was the problem.

Comey along with the rest of the bureaucracy have spent their whole careers working for the commies that took over.

They're called swamp creatures.

Cohn was based

>G-D BLESS ISRAEL!!!
We are talking about the real Israel, right?

Israel is the people, not some dirt piece on Middle East.

>swamp creatures
Just call them Jews.

spotted the shareblue shill

You ready for that noose around your neck soyboy?

That's pretty much what I got out of that.

McCarthy was right though

Joe McCarthy was right tho. Comeys a faggot

So the people he is comparing to McCarthy ARE NOT the ones who are claiming the Russians are behind everything???

How does that make sense?

Not based.

McCarthy was the last man standing against the kikes, when the rest of our institutions were on their knees. Of course the Jews slander him now, he was based AF.

Seriously man, this shit is fucked.

>So the people he is comparing to McCarthy ARE NOT the ones who are claiming the Russians are behind everything???

The allusion isn't about the Russian aspect of McCarthy's episodes. It's about the paranoia and rash judgement of the times. McCarthy, for a time, was immune to criticism because he could just claim you were a commie if you disagreed with him publicly. This power and misuse of public opinion is what Comey is talking about. Comey doesn't seem to care if this power is used against anyone else, but as soon as the GOP started attacking the FBI... now he seems to give a shit.

First of all, McCarthy was not after the Russians. He was after the COMMUNIST JEWS OF THE SOVIET UNION i.e. the kike subversives, like Schiff and Feinstein.

Trump and Nunes are after the same kikes McCarthy fought.

Comedy is implying MCarthy was wrong, the (((FBI))) and Schiff are the good guys and Trump is crooked.

I hope Sessions gives him the chair McCarthy style.

Yeah this communist spy list reads like that list of crooked New York realtors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eastern_Bloc_agents_in_the_United_States

New York is the first city the Jews took over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

>>No, the "FBI speaking up" part was about when he had a press conference to announce the reopening of the investigation of Clinton one week before the election.

lol what the fuck

he's talking about the statement the fbi released TODAY

Do none of you remember Comey claiming that he wasn't labeling any politicians or political parties "McCarthyists", in one of the hearings?

Seems like a long stretch to claim he's alluding to the Democrats as being McCarthyists or 'the bad guys'.

>Seems like a long stretch to claim he's alluding to the Democrats as being McCarthyists or 'the bad guys'.

you're dealing with some real fucking morons here, remember that

What a strange way to praise the FBI for standing against transparency and accountability.

I guess this is the kind of skills you need to become director of the FBI.

McCarthy was right, fuck Comey.

sounds to me like James Commie is a cornered rat on a sinking ship.

no

McCarthy was one of the few people trying to prevent the current state of affairs we have to put up with now in our government, fuck this guy.

stretch status: that's a bit of a

>no

what's wrong with you?

>thinks renaming 5th avenue in NYC after fucking james comey is a good idea and feasible

These people are insane

you'll see

pure delusion right here folks

Joe McCarthy was witch-hunting for Soviet involvement, essentially what the Democrats have been doing since Hillary Shithead lost the election.

>I wish I was stronger!
What a total faggot he is

honestly, when it gets down to it, I think joe mccarthy has to be about the saddest story they teach you in fucked up public schools.... that man was a HERO, stood up when no one else would, and they fucking destroyed him, in every young heart it is synonymous at first with stalinism. pretty much the only one they did worse was tricky dick and now drumpf.

Damn straight.

>honestly, when it gets down to it, I think joe mccarthy has to be about the saddest story they teach you in fucked up public schools.... that man was a HERO

>celebrating McCarthy instead of Murrow

You are absolutely fucking retarded.

youtu.be/8wMiPkaofjw

is that what your social studies teacher told you?

faggot

@158902857

(((3OPobmxP)))

No (You) for You