11 minutes ago. Happening cancelled?

Totally normal tweet. Can't imagine that's be the case in a HAPPENING level event.

POTUS doesn't involve himself in worrying about what he knows will happen.

Donny's such a tease!

He's dangling the plan in front of everybody. Dems won't negotiate until they get everything in the deal that they want and nothing that we want, so there will be no deal and DACA will expire.

>posting on Sup Forums more important than checking voicemail

Who called that doesn't matter to you, OP?

Glad to see someone else sees what is happening. He is publicly claiming he will expand DACA. He knows there won't be a deal before March so ICE will be free to deport them all since they have their names and addresses already. At the same time he will be able to claim he tried to help them and its the Democrats fault for not taking the deal. Thus the anchor babies will turn on Dems during a midterm election year and probably in mass vote Republican or at least 3rd party.

What is going on with trump? I keep on seeing threads about him and about memos but im too lazy and stupid to figure out what's going on. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Managing expectations. Super. So basically everyone is going to fumble and point fingers again as they miss the deadline. So both sides can piss off a majority of Americans with zero net gain. This is such a miscalculation. Is anyone even paying attention to strategy beyond immediate news cycles anymore?

fucking americans stop with the happenings if its political. Its literally NEVER A FUCKING HAPPENING

happening: dead people
otherwise fuck off

Dems literally can't win. Trump knows he has them by the balls and won't give in to their total demanda, so either they do nothing and look like obstructionist jackasses and piss off minorities or they compromise and piss off Trump hating progressives and partisans.

Lose-lose for them.

2 pronged assault. Dangling a DACA deal they cant win with in front of their noses while they're shitting themselves over Nunes. Fun times had by all.

>be me
>family member getting surgery
>donate blood
>find out Im O-negative
Life source calls me once a week, sometimes twice. I dont really mind, but it often makes up about 1/3rd of all my calls monthly. Some times I miss there call and they dont leave a msg, and I wonder if it was important. But I know they will call back if it is important or Lifesource.

Sand bag on DACA and then blame dems for it?
Sure. That'll totally work. Brilliant. It's not like that feeds into literally the only platform Democrats have had since the election. Trump doesn't seem like a racist incompetent unreliable meme who should be #resisted at all with a policy failure like that. Not at all.

Christ. Just give a good spin speech and grant the little brown people amnesty. He could actually build on that if he had any political acumen.

Ha. It's just the IRS again. They'll call back. Always do.

The Democratic party is dead tomorrow. Hillary will go to jail so they can protect Obama.

Wow. Worst case scenario, 1.8-3.5 million DACA recipients (also known as Democrat voters) are shipped out of the country, making it that much easier for the GOP to win the election. We win either way with this one, chief. It's going to be a painful 7 years for the Democrats. :)

Dems will never recover. Especially if we can manage to split California

How would legalizing 1.8+ million (numbers still unclear) democratic voters not spell death for the right wing? We're not importing votes.

>bigly

Have you even looked into the logistics of a mass deportation like that? The immigration courts are already so overworked and under resourced that they sometimes deport actual US citizens. Never mind the political fallout. Dems will gain support in that event. Almost nobody supports deporting people who have worked hard to build lives here and arrived without choice. Even Trump.

Except they may not vote dem if republicans are the ones who show them mercy. Especially of the right is smart enough to own it and upstage dems. Latinos aren't universally dem voting like nig nogs anyway. This is an opportunity to get an edge amongst the moderates and undecided again.

Immigration courts are completely unnecessary. Just load em up in a truck and dump them off at the border

>DACA expires March 5th
So what then? They all just get deported if there's no deal made?

No I only pay attention to immediate happenings. There haven't been any though so idk what to do with myself.

>Forgets the trail of tears, jap internment, and many other forced migrations.

Governors are the single most important thing for radical change.

Why no ever talks or realizes this is odd.

Governors can unilaterally amend the constitution by calling a convention when 3/4 agree. It's so powerful.

>Except they may not vote dem if republicans are the ones who show them mercy
If history is any indicator, there's nothing that can be done to get them to vote republican. Reagans amnesty is what turned california blue in the first place. It's a pipe dream.

Maybe he's announcing the DotR.

Ok. If you're not going to take this seriously, please at least post hot women of inferior race. Although I'd also love to see a shoop of a dump truck big enough to fit 2 million brownies.

I'm honestly not sure if you're arguing against what I said or just talking past me. Deporting the DACA people isn't a realistic idea. I was pretty clear on that.

We already have the names and addresses of every current DACA recipient. I don't know what you're trying to imply, lad. They're going to get deported fairly easily. The only reason this didn't work under Eisenhower is because he had to actually find the illegals to ship them back. We already know where the DACA recipients are thanks to your idol Obama. And so deporting them is a trivial matter. Try harder to bullshit tho, it's kinda cute :)

This.
Amnesty = the death of the right.
Amnesty = One term Trump.
This is an obvious distraction or Trump is so dumb he can't even do basic political games.

Trump's proposed policy doesn't legalize them immediately, it's over a span of twelve years where they can only attain citizenship if they show themselves to have "good moral character" and pursue certain education and career requirements. I get the feeling the majority of the dreamers are not going to meet these requirements to attain citizenship. So at the end of the day, it's not the worst thing in the world.

It should just be military service or a degree in STEM and no convictions.
I'm sure they will create a utopia that would delight Locke.
What did we bleed in Mexico City for anyways?

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Deep State has been operating a Shadow Government using media and assets installed before the "peaceful transition of power" from Obama to Trump
>Obama coordinated with intelligence agencies and Deep State to spy on Trump campaign during the 2016 election cycle
>the fake Russian dossier on Trump was part of an "insurance policy" in case Trump won
>Obama admin and Hillary coordinated on this
>the MEMO points to one or multiple of the above 4 points
>memo was approved by legislature for release this week and Trump is likely to approve its release tomorrow, resulting in its being made public
>Deep State is in a panic and is willing to perform more overt operations in order to stop their incoming ass-kicking
>bus/train crash was an attempt to assassinate Republican reps who approved the memo's release
>Deep State has been trying to spy on/assassinate/depose Trump every day throughout his presidency so far, hence Trump taking so much time at vacation homes and resorts instead of being in DC
>Hawaii missile threat, Space X, NK, DUMBS, US Pacific Command all involved somehow in invisible shitstorm brewing as Deep State grows more desperate
You are here.

Really?

You're not thinking deep enough here.

>Put proposal out there
>Frame it so it looks like the Dems are playing games with their lives when a good deal is there
>Dems play hardball, threaten shut down again
>Republicans go nuclear option, Dems hate dreamers and America so they have to kindly do the needful
>Dems look like assholes
> End chain migration
>End lotteries
>Build wall
>Tougher border security
>Path to citizenship
> Takes 12 years
> Fuck up, you have to go back
> Dems look so awful a red wave sweeps the mid term elections
> End birthright citizenship

It's a celebration, bitches

If dems do nothing trump has the GOP support to implement the nuclear option and get great immiration less and save DACA without dems

Trump always sets it up so he has no way to lose. You just have to think like him to see it

nice summary user

Thanks. I really do try.

The whole point is that they do nothing and look like jackoffs.

>do the needful
Indian?

thats it once and for all, its not bigly, its big league. BTFO grammar nazis

Joke at their expense, yes

>He knows there won't be a deal before March
Not a chance. The Dems didn't even have the basic strategic sense to stand for decent parts of the STOU.

Also if dems work with trump that hurts them with their base. Trump played these people perfectly. I have learned so much this year about strategy.