Hunter x Hunter

Will Chrollo make it off the boat alive?

>Hisoka
>Pika
>Princes and bodyguards
>Zodiacs law enforcement

Seems a like a dangerous place for a spider.

O MY DOLPHIN CHAIN

Why do people get so angry over the fact that Pitou is male?

Because they're latent homosexuals and insecure about their sexuality.

This is a girl and always has been. You people keep denying it but you're all wrong

Chrollo is practically Batman, I'm more worried for them.

Looks feminine and doesn't have a dick (no pussy either though)

Pika had him in the in his chain jail, Chrollo is lucky that Pika cares about his friends.

Nope.

What's with Shalnark's face?

"she" literally has a dick.

Decomposition.

Chain Jail won't fool him know that he knows what Kurapika does.

Pika better watch his step

Would chain jail work on Hisoka

Proof?

No, this was already confirmed when Chrollo talked to him without getting killed.

Unless Kurapika really wants to die, he can only use it on troupe members.

Yes

The Alluka doujin made by Togashi

When did he ever make a doujin? Do you have the link?

I'm not here to spoonfeed you, bud.

sauce

I can't find it, and I'm not gonna take your statement seriously unless you provide a source

There's no such doujin dumbfuck.

Has he really done anything bad?

Then why the hell did you tell me there was? If you're that insecure about your opinions that you have to lie about something to justify them, then you're pretty fucking stupid

Is this just coincidence?

It wasn't me who said that. Stop taking baits.

That's pretty simple pattern but goddamn.

Nice find my friend. First the theory of Alluka being from DC proven true and now Kurta seems to have ties to DC too.

Not really

Only seemingly kill 2 random women, tattoo, butcher and hang a woman limbless headless body as a painting and salivate on the thought of killing his brothers and sisters.

Sheit, nice eyes.

I can't wait to see Nobunaga fight Kurapika. He hasn't done anything since Yorkshin, and he is the one holding the biggest grudge against him for killing Uvo.

Nobu probably already forgotten it. Guy's not smart.

Sorry, he's already dead

He's a degenerate.

>male

Chrollo is cute

Since the victims have been found in the not dark continent. I guess the wallguardian teleports a calamity right into lake mobious everytime some asshole chats him up to go through to gate to teach humanity a lesson.

They all have the deathvow if dead teleport random creature back. And thats how the chimera ant queen got there.

Things I want to happen:
Tserriednich trying to skin Machi
Chrollo being good guy and helping someone
Nobunaga teaming up with the cowman
No Gon for the rest of this manga I fucking hate this faggot

U folks stop calling Nobunaga a jobber. He is that kind of guy that looks constantly like a jobber but ends up being the strongest duelist in all yugioh

Pitou is female though.

Viz version when ?

I just realized, why the hell are Kurapika's fingernails so long and nice? Does he paint them or something

"We reject no one, so take nothing from us"

What does it mean?

5 min

"he" is secretly a woman

Don't fuck with them and they won't fuck with you

They want to be friends.

the same note was left at the Tramp Incident which was an act of revenge. Do you think that the someone from the kurta clan killed someone from meteor city?

Wouldn't Leorio have raped Pika by now if he were a woman though

Absolutely. Chrollo and Feitan are for Kurapika to be dealt with. Maybe Nobu as well because he wants to avenge Uvo. Everyone else, including Machi, is going to get one-shotted by Hisoka in the most humiliating fashion

Doesn't look much different from my own.
Your point if invalid.

I mean that the index and middle nails go beyond the fingers. Yours end right before.

Three scenarios:

1) He plays classical guitar. Unlikely given his high-strung personality, and he's never mentioned it.

2) He's already a woman. Make sense for him to be a woman, but there's no real evidence and the one-shot makes it really unlikely.

3) He's transitioning. After growing out their hair (check), the first thing soon to be transgirls do is start taking care of their fingernails. This is the most likely scenario given what we know about Togashi.

So I think it's safe to say that Kurapika is really a woman, one way or another.

He probably just forgot to trim them and they're yet to inconvenience him.

That looks like a hand of a fat 12 year old.

That is indeed the primary audience for Hunter x Hunter

Some people have fingernails that attach deeper.

According to a poll on Japan a majority of the fan demographic is women

Is this why all the females are (male)?

Forgot the picture.

I have nails like that too. I do fucking nothing to them yet they come out perfectly.

My best friend's sister thought I did manicure and was green with literal nail envy

In the series or real life? Because I'm not a tranny

Of course. He now knows how Chain Jail works, he will quit the Ryodan and when Pika tries to Chain Jail him, he will die. It will be hilarious, until Kurapika revives himself with one of his chains.

Unironically kill yourself

>Hisoka
Hisoka is not even aware that the troupe is going on the boat

I've read it as "We take anything, so don't take anything back". I don't know which would be the correct translation, but I think the point is, once you throw something on Meteor City, it's from Meteor City, and you better don't mess with it in any way.

So how would someone defeat Kurapika?

Seems like he has a chain for everything.. He probably developed an instant death chain

More women than men, but practically almost all adults.

I will ironically kill myself just to spite you.

>implying Hisoka can't track down Chrollo
Hisoka is a pro hunter in case you forgot.

If I were to place him in Hisoka's shoes in the HisokaChrollo fight I can see him losing.

>Don't be a Spider
>Use Gyo
>Quick enough to dodge or parry his chains.

Killua would murder him.

He just Steals the ability from one of the grunts and detonates them all

Chrollo could make a lot of trouble for Kurapika only with Transfer Student

The grunts were nen-made puppets without any ability, the only one with abilities was Chrollo. Besides, Kurapika doesn't trust his friends while Chrollo does, he has the power of friendship on his side, just like against Hisoka.

>killing yourself when HxH just got out of Hiatus
That would be stupid.

When Pika's finished off the spiders, will he be able to re-do his Hatsu?

Chrollo's power was inside of them. he could just hijack it

>pika hits killua with his Steal Chain
>killua sends him a current hard enough to kill him through the chain

O my metal chains

Yeah, you're right, I guess I'll wait. It better be good though, my life is in your hands Togashi

You mean absorb the aura that makes the puppets work? It would probably be faster to just sever their heads. Besides, Manipulation abilities had the advantage of the user not having to be close to the thing he's controlling, I assume a Manipulator can constantly send his aura to the controlled object instead of just charging it with a little aura.

>O MY ASSPULL CHAINS
>AFTER I DIE, GET BACK INTO MY ASS AND PULL ME BACK TO LIFE

Killuas electricity has never been shown to be capable of one shotting someone.

Is Killua stronger than Chrollo, Hisoka, and Illumi?

>Calling Kurapika dying and getting his nen stronger after death an asspull even though that concept was first introduced with him in Yorkshin

no, no, and no.
If Killua was the same age as Hisoka and Illumi, he'd probably be stronger; according to Zeno he's a super prodigy. I'm not sure about Chrollo though, he's a gary stu.

But Killua was faster than a royal guard with godspeed, Youpi was just that damn durable. Against regular humans they would get their hearts gouged.

It would be if he does it with chains

Against regular humans. Chrollo, Illumi and Hisoka surely are durable enough, and Hisoka would just bungee gum his heart back even if Killua rips it off.

>Chrollo, Illumi and Hisoka

Hisoka got killed by a small bomb, I really doubt he or any of the others could tank even one attack from Killua with godspeed. HxH characters generally don't have high durability unless they're ants

>according to Zeno he's a super prodigy

I don't know about Chrollo and Hisoka, but Illumi would expect a direct attack to his heart. Not sure how fast he is compared to Godspeed though.

If it can paralyze Yupi, it should be able to singe a normal human to ashes