Dragon Ball Super

This is U6. Say something nice about them!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13274548
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave U7 to us.

GOGETA
IN
SUPER
WHEN
??

I like Hit

Is he using Hakai or not, thoughts?

Reminder that CuxperGamez thought Kale would defect to U7 because her outfit's a similar colour
EL
OH
EL
YOUTUBERS CONFIRMED RETARDED

I love these threads and I love Super!

Hit is cool, everyone else can die though, specially the ugly saiyan dykes, I hope Frieza deals with them.

Who's the pig-boar guy?

Will Cabba unlock SSB?

How will Frost be defeated? I predict that Frieza will do the honors.

New waifu claimed.

Looks like he is just absorbing and nullifying the energy like how Goku did against Beerus.

Wonder who the other two are going to be.

I don't understand the perspective of this picture. Magetta is fucking giant and Kale, Caulifla and Boar guy are all super tiny. The size difference is insane.

>he wants Magetta to die
How can you be so cruel?

Everybody on this teams looks like such shit

Seriously what the fuck is that turtle thing on the top right

Magetta is a big guy

Reminder Toei can't write for shit and their version of Goku is just a flanderized parody of how he was in the original manga. Hell they can't even keep their new version of Goku consistent.

He looks kinda like you.

Thanks fella

I can't wait for them to interact. I also want to see Caulifla and Kale react to Goku and Vegeta.

thanks toei

Frost is weak as fuck and doesn't even have his kike poison

The pork will beat Damon.

>missing the point
>shitposting so hard
Goku deliberately accepted the "evil" persona in front of the other universes in order to get a better fight, basically merely pretending. He doesn't have to pretend around his own universe since he's already known as sort of a Jesus anyway.

>Shida will never do the rest of the current Super arc
it hurts
Super Kai when?

Designs probably come more from Tori/Toyo than Toei.
Everything in the anime being Toei's creation is a big misconception. Those two take the helm on character-designs.

I like the really tiny one on the bottom right
He's my favorite

Jesus fuck do you have reading comprehension?
>Goku making a rethorical question makes him evil.
jeez at least try to pick on actual flaws you retard.

Goku was never evil dumbass.

hi again toei phoneposter
try harder

You idiot animation budget is already constrained and they can't afford to pay him the time and money to make every episode look splendid.

Tien looks like he's constipated. Granted standing next to Frieza probably isn't doing his nerves any favors.

Are you retarded? If they lose they get erased from existence, that's more than enough to make sure they fight at their best.

>because he says he's evil because he knows it will get Toppo to fight more seriously means he's actually evil
>you can't contradict yourself even once despite both sentences furthering your motives on some front

You TRIED to shitpost, but you just looked stupid.

>Super Kai when?
after GT gets rebooted and remade

Jiren is so fucking shit for the "big bad" of the arc. I mean for fucks sake look at Frieza, Cell, Buu. All legendary villains with great designs. And then we get Jiren the ripped ayylmao. It looks like something a 2 year old came up with. And you can already tell he has 0 personality.

BEJITAAA
A P P A R E N T L Y

>gt remake
hahahahahahaaaaaa

Nice headcanon bruh

Can't wait for Gohan to show his new transformation that reverts him back to his child self. And he starts decimating everyone.

Not even a Goku defender, but I think he was being facetious in the first two panels. Goku is kind of a hypocrite though, as when the Freeze pointed out that those people would die anyway if their universe is erased

>gt remake

O MY ABILITY TO MERGE WITH THE UNIVERSE OUT OF NOWHERE DESPITE MY BODY BEING DESTROYED

Jiren looks great. Stfu you dumbshit.

once a choker
always a choker

what did you say about me?

O MY SWORD OF FRIENDSHIP

O

MY

FORCED

MEME

>GT get remade
>it's several times worse than Sailor Moon Crystal

>justifying Toei's shitty art with a shitty joke

Fucking lame.

>fother apparently i can make spirit bombs now

leave animating GT to me

>someone makes a criticism of the manga
>manga shitposter posts the same images with the same filenames

this nigga is here 24/7

Super is just as, if not worse than GT. There is no consistency between power levels and everyone is getting random power ups for the sake of the tornament.

Dat blatantly fucking recolored Golden Freeza.
Look at his eyebrows and pants.

O MY HAKAI HANDS!
Deliver emotional damage to my enemies, allow me to use a time ring without being a Kaioshin and apparently give me healing powers as the plot demands.

At least change the filename so we know it's not the same exact shitposter posting the same images in every thread. And don't pretend that this is somehow more acceptable than Trunks and his moonlight greatsword.

O MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOT SSB TRANSFORMATION, WHICH FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T ACTIVATE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR I SPENT FIGHTING BLACK WHERE HUMANITY WAS BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES YET AGAIN OR WHEN MY MOTHER AND WAIFU(SEEMINGLY) DIED

VOTE

strawpoll.me/13274548

I'm betting on Universe 10, none of the fighters have been built up to be particularly tough but they're known enough that the audience will care when they get deleted. Gowasu is likable enough, at least.

Goku is evil he's just not conscious about it since it's not his intent.

>Super is just as, if not worse than GT. There is no consistency between power levels

Hello Pablo el Pablo Juan Matador Spice Sr.

>Super is just as, if not worse than GT

Stopped reading there. Super is so much more better than GT that I am embarrassed you typed that crap.

So I remember when people though that kale was from u11 and that she and and caulifla were the same girl. Anyways, people seemed hyped for them but now everyone hates them. Or maybe I'm just remembering things differently.

How lewd

Stay mad faggot.

Why didn't Goku use Kaioken when Black taunted him with the death of Goten and Chi Chi?

I knew I'd find a Maifag

First Gohan looks like Yamacha
Now he looks like Vegeta

>Posts debunked image
Toyocucks are like sleazy rats, they'll concede one day and pretend they never did the day after.

Gonna be 9. GoD is an incompetent fuckwit and the only known fighters are furshits.

I wasn't justifying Toei's shitty art at all though. Jesus Christ you snowflakes are sensitive.

He got it after the intense training with Vegeta. Toyofriends desperate on Saturdays as usual.

>literally never ever
Sure thing

>shitty plot developments are okay with they have foreshadowing

The logic of a cuck.

Autism

A-user...

Thanks user, also added to my collection.

even so, they don't give it justice at all with that shit art and shadows

>He got it after the intense training with Vegeta.
Nope, he didn't use it in his first fight against Black and Zamasu

Time for you to take responsibility

Holy shit, this. Toei a shit.

I feel like Universe 9 is getting too much development that they'll just be thrown immediately to the wayside. Maybe I'm just delusional because I'm rooting for Bergamo.

Maybe all of U9's other fighters will get rekt but /ourguy/ will hold on to the very end.

Y-You're scaring me user

>Wow bit under 3 posts per a person

You caught me.

All these posts are actually me responding to me.

The only people who like Caulifla and Kale now are waifufags and /u/. People might have been looking forward to them, but when it turned out the Caulifla was a Mary Sue and Kale was obnoxious as fuck people saw just how shitty they are.

Prove it.

It's time for us to get married, Maifag

>Whitewashed Golden Freeza
what the FUCK were they THINKING?

You're pulling my plonker now aren't you

>I wonder what Sup Forumss Dragon Ball threads are like
>Open the thread and see all this weaponized autism
Holy shit DB threads need to be banned. What even is this shit?

Why does Frieza have permanent SS3 eyebrow ridges now?