Shingeki no Kyojin

What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragoplateau.tumblr.com/post/61271050548/unfaithful-representations-annie-leonhardt-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O

MY

Levi pandering to Mikasa and Eren
Even Armin agrees

Endgame right here, brothers.

Eren using the Coordinate was the moment when it all starting going downhill.

Does Zeke have the cure to shifter AIDS?

i liked armin before this asspull

forgetting the 3rd degree burns he fell from atleast 60 meters

SERUM

Annie is for marrying

no, he just thinks eren was brainwashed by grisha too but he doesn't know eren was born retarded

Annie is made for Bert cock

>no new episode today

love is over

Annie's father and Annie flashbacks next chapter.

with Armin

Fuck off, the best Bertl ship was BH

Annie is dead just like Ymir.

>user IF YOU MAKE ONE. MORE. JOKE ABOUT MY HEIGHT I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING AROUND HERE

Fuck off, falseflagger.

I wonder if it show something that makes the Lost Girls confirmed canon so nobody has any doubts left

>Protect her smile at all cost!

Hongo OUT

They showed shit from the manlet spinoffs in the manga, so probably.

ASSPULL

What is wrong with eren

Her mouth is triggering my autism and I don't know why

Eren already left her behind for Reiner.

Oh no jean will eat annie confirmed

Annie is a stinky dog shit.

I can't wait for next chapter when she's shown on the shit machine

Remove Aniefags.

Annie is cute

God I love seeing Anti-Anniefag tears. Keep the salt coming.

>dragoplateau.tumblr.com/post/61271050548/unfaithful-representations-annie-leonhardt-in
Anniefags confirmed brainlets.

>The origins of the surname Arlert, Swedish, roughly translate to "eagle hearted", "eagle warrior", or "ruler of the people". The earliest known usage of this surname, with this variation, was in 1646, with Annie Arlert being the name bearer of the Arlert family. This family crest seems to have been owned by largely wealthy individuals. Immigrants with this surname who traveled to America mainly lived in West Virginia, Connecticut, and Maine.

>Annie fully ancased herself in crystal
>therefore, she has no access to air
>but she's alive, as her titan hasn't been passed on
>it follows that titan shifters don't need to breathe air and can survive underwater indefinitely

O MY TITAN SERUM

HEAL MY INJURIES AFTER I'M BURNT TO A CRISP AND SUFFER A FIFTY METER FALL.

Annie with her husbando

What makes you think the crystal isn't porous?

That person's blog is a goldmine of bad meta.

AA confirmed.

She'll probably be a vegetable when they show the flashback of her getting eaten, to show that the crystal stuff isn't really helpful.

did you just draw a fake nose over it with paint?

Her and Armin look so cute.

I want ten.

i feel bad for you user

Bert and Annie are made for eachother

Levi comes INside of Hanji every time you make this post.

he's trying so hard, even made a thread

Man, the triggered Armongwhale is going all out today.

Thoughts?

porous crystals can't be so clear, for starters
vegetables are still alive, and given shifters' ability to recover even from blowing their brains out, she'd recover given enough time

Oops meant this one.

Dead ship.

I had to look at that three times to notice it was a male

>vegetables are still alive, and given shifters' ability to recover even from blowing their brains out, she'd recover given enough time
Why would Eren and co give her time to recover when they just want her to be eaten by someone?

This is all me making an argument that titan shifters could survive underwater / without oxygen indefinitely, not that Annie will be allowed to recover

Wouldn't his insides have boiled and burnt up along side his skin? How the hell did he still have functioning lungs and organs? Especially since he would've breathed in mouthfuls of boiling steam

The right end.

Isayama is a hack.

Is Eren a proud black man?

Next chapter out in how many weeks? 2? 3?

How dare you? You are talking about ARMIN, he IS SMART, so ALL HIS BODY is like SUPER SMART. High temperatures can't against the super genius dermis, brilliant liver and pancreas, can't beat the HAJAI! LUNGS!

Does reddit and tumblr unironically justify Armin being able to survive his burns and falling off a 50m wall?

Armin should have died way during the steam explosion. The anmount of damage to his lungs, organs etc would have probably killed him before the 60-meter fall, which would have killed him too, mind you. Erwin should have become the titan.

Best shingekis. They will always be canon and cute.

Quick question to those that are caught up. I haven't read this since OP's pic happened. Did best girl Annie return? This is all I care about.

Yes, since those places are filled to the brim with Armongwhales.

Was there ANY sign of Hisu's romantic interest in Ymir?

>ymir dead
>canon

Yeah but do they actually attempt to give any arguments for why it was possible that he survived?

Soon....

No, though there have been flashbacks.

O MY

Sadly no, but we are in her hometown. So maybe she will return in the next chapters.

She's worst girl and no.

What kind of ESL typesetted this

Asspulls

Yes. They say retarded shit like his lungs were still intact or his 3DMG slowed his fall.

S O O N

I wonder what things Isayama told Araki about them, with them going even more full shipping force.

>3dmg hooks clearly showned to have dettatched from Bert before his fall
>got his skin cooked alive and therefore so would his insides
>breathed in boiling steam
Reddit: ACKSCHUALLY he-

I don't know what was Isayama thinking whith this.
If he wanted to make him live at the end, why make him die such an obvious death in the first place? Erwin's survival was better done and more believable.

>tfw all waifu/husbando shingeki are now legal

>I don't know what asspull means

>This
>Not a asspull

what happened to her :-(

Missing a titan
We know it is on the island but it is not inside the walls
I think the missing titan is the skull titan
I also think that armin was injected with the serum of that titan so armin looks weird as titan
Post skull titan

Does that mean Kruger is now legal too? I want to marry him. Bitches like Dina and Carla mean nothing if I get to have hot, steamy sex with the Owl.

>Erwin could've looked like this.
How did WiT fuck up so bad?

He does. Armong's revival is the surest definition of an asspull.

are you retarded?

>Arminfats
>Ever not being retarded

what would season 3 opening have, i'm very interesting in seeing it

They went for the Napoleon look with full shot of rampant horse.
They fucked it up.

>We know it is on the island

But we don't. It wasn't said that the 145th king took two Titans with him. All it said was that he ran to Paradis and took Coordinate with him. The SnK was obviously not taken since Kruger had it with him. Marley controlled 6 Titans prior to the series start. The 9th Titan hasn't been mentioned at all yet. I think the serum Armin took either came from the Reiss royal Titans or the Wall Titans.