Is there a chance she could win? She's running in my district and I think it would be the funniest thing to ever happen

Is there a chance she could win? She's running in my district and I think it would be the funniest thing to ever happen.

>she

make sure to thank >her for starting the fourth reich pol

fpbp

I hate that man so much. Do you know if the south coast is in that district? I want to vote him out and spit in his mouth.

I hope not. Vote against this mentally ill man.
They will probably win anyway due to virtue votings.

The last thing politics needs is another WHITE FUCKING MALE

>she
kys faggot

do you know how funny it would be to have this con artist in the House? I mean the seat is going to be Democrat anyway so why not have it be someone who is so insane the rest of the country laughs at the Dems

The House isn't a Circus. This just makes a mockery out of something that is supposed to be serious.
We already have clowns like Hank Johnson. We don't need more potatoes that are also gender fluid.

He won't win. He doesn't campaign. Plus, just look at him. Even liberals are disgusted by it.

It doesn't make a mockery of the House, it makes a mockery of the Democrats

Average person will see this crazy tranny screeching about video games and lying constantly and be disgusted

Nah too much shit he has said on the internet to damn him.

>not a circus
but it's already full of clowns

Traps are gay.
And so is OP.

No. All 3 branches of the government are important we don't need mentally ill retards in the house just so you can enjoy your entertainment reality tv news.

Those are just niggers.

little late for that bro

>Massachusetts
>Boston
Everything about Boston sucks, now including your congressmen.

She's So Ugly I Can't Even

I just want to play video games

Fpbp

>I want to.........spit in his mouth.
You love him. You want to make turd babies with him.

Is that a tranny?

>Is there a chance he could win? He's running in my district and I think it would be the funniest thing to ever happen.
fixt
also, op is a faggot

You mad Maxine? Go change your diaper.

>SHE

I'm too bashful to ask God to let him win.

>she

FUCK YOU GORDON