Nunes Memo

Scheduled to be released Tuesday 2 pm est. It is being used as leverage in negotiations. Will expose deep state. 7th floor group will be indicated. Follow the Money on Office of Legal Adviser. Kerry was an idiot to show up. The rest are pawns.

D.C. 31

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/julian-hill-7b6449a6
crestregalia.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=494_516&product_id=3819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Hillary Clinton?

Are those... Hospitallers?

A-are we the bad guys? Those look like good guys to me.

You're a retarded shill. The memo comes out tomorrow.

Jesus fuck if I have to wait until Tuesday I will kill somebody.

Also no, obviously not you fucking retard.

Go deeper user. How does one become the only sovereign entity without territory.

D.C. 31

hillary clinton and knights of malta

>D.C. 31
The handheld vacuum?

That’s a fucking young Hillary Clinton

Believe me or not but I am on the inside

D.C. 31

>D.C. 31
So what's this mean? I'm googling it and coming up with vacuum cleaners.

The vacuum cleaners are the key to this whole twisted house of cards.

linkedin.com/in/julian-hill-7b6449a6

bump

Well that sucks.

knights of malta? wtf?

>no digits
>no proofs
>no tits.
neck yourself

nice larp op

the memo will turn out to be nothing and you guys will move onto the next conspiracy

>plebbit spacing
>muh conspiracy
_cuck

>reddit spacing meme

go away

pic related

Yes.

>How does one become the only sovereign entity without territory.
By having Napoleon betray them, and the Pope offering them some housing. But it's not like they're the only Crusader Order left around.

Why don't you?
You stupid faggots need to get the fuck off of the internet in general. You fucking leftist niggers are a joke, sucking off corrupt bankers and the world's elite while pretending that you're for the working man. Your kind have no business in our wild west. You stupid faggots don't give a fuck about humanity; you don't even know what it is to be human. You want a dystopia where indecency and stupidity reign supreme. You point to others as proof of Idiocracy come to life all the while championing policies that will make us exactly like the movie.
You're a damn joke. Get off my fucking internet.

well said burgerbruder

This guy knows Reagan and Bush were one. Are the Clintons? That is a Hillary Clinton.

>This guy knows Reagan and Bush were one.
Yea, there's like 93000 people who belong to it (two individuals of which are citizens). As far as honours go, it's pretty fast and loose.

L A R P
A
R
P

ok LARPer tell us then what exactly will come of this memo.

It’s coming out tomorrow morning. You should too.

Pol is a board of peace

I long for the day we can wear the Maltese cross to war again ;_;

It is very handy I will say, the battery is pretty decent

What's stopping you?
crestregalia.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=494_516&product_id=3819

Apart from not belonging to the order, i guess.

No crusade, and the fact that the order is filled with Nu-catholic modernists like the rest of the church.

Good post.

Wasn't it supposed to be today? Then tomorrow? Now Tuesday? Get your shit straight, boomer.

Intense negotiations. Will resume tomorrow. I have said too much. Post background check kights of malta.

D.C. 31

Oh shut the fuck up, LARP.
>LOOK AT ME I'M SO SECRET AND HIGH LEVEL IN DUH GUBMINT.

and I will carry you
away beyond Babylon

Fuck off shill

>HURRRR HURRRRRRRRR SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boomer kikes like you are pure fucking cancer. You literally cum in your pants the moment somebody claims to be an "insider" on this board, and quite frankly it's hands down the most cringe-worthy shit I've ever seen.
I hope you and all others like you forget to shut your fucking car off after you park it in your garage.