Re:Creators

Has there ever been a bigger faggot in the history of anime?

Aoki.

Right now there's probably a few faggots bigger than him, but he becomes more and more of a faggot with every chapter, so we should wait until the series is finished to answer that.

Fuck off, Souta is cute and did nothing wrong.

I can't believe no one reacted to his story with "That's it?". They're in the middle of a world ending crisis and Meteora is about to infodump, but let me interrupt all of you to explain that I met this girl once but then I stopped talking to her and now I feel super bad about it. He didn't even participate in the shitting on Setsuna, just felt kind of better about himself now that it seemed like she wasn't god's gift to fanart. It didn't even matter at this point since they already discovered who Altair was and came up with a plan to stop her independently. This was possibly the worst way this reveal could have come out, and it forced us through 11 episodes of this indecisive faggot wasting screentime on nothing. Why is he even relevant anymore?

OP

He was one text message away from fucking his ideal girl yet he let her die. One message, all it took for him to make setsuna be healed by the power fo the great D and he fucked that up

(you)

Shinji, He's the original

>Meganeshit.
>Ideal.
Nah, he was a bad friend though.

Shinji

haven't watch it, but I am pretty sure the answer is yes.

You'd be fucking surprised. Soda may make the top 10 of all time.

>A pile of shit like reeeeeeeeeeee:creators gets shilled unironically on Sup Forums

So much for elitists pretending to have taste

CE "I'm so random" characters don't count.

>the MC's tragic backstory is that his friend's deviantart page got trolled
>the party's grand strategy is convincing their companies to fund a crossover
>the most important party member won't shut up

This show is terrible. You all know that, right? That it's awful in every conceivable way?

>>the party's grand strategy is convincing their companies to fund a crossover
This and the twitter meme powerup are actually the more interesting parts of the show. I won't defend Sota though. Some of you claiming this is the worst thing ever really need to watch more anime.

>I'm so random
What's that got to do with MC faggotry?

The real question is, why didn't Altair just skewer him with one of her sword and kill him when he stumbled into Selesia's world? It was clearly within her powers. If she really hates and blames him for Setsuna's death, she could've just killed him? Why didn't she?

Post yfw the absolute madman are going to use meme magic

also this

> Hime literally gains power from fanon
Help your princess. Post your OCs .

Souta x Mamika OTP

Unironically this, his tweets still make me laugh

>its another episode where nothing fucking happens except for the last minute to introduce a new creation
>we're getting a recap episode next week
jesus fucking christ

Slaine

i said it was -his- ideal girl. A shy introvert girl who shared the same hobbies as him and most likely fell for him in their first date. She was a very blatant epitome of the gf every teenager otaku wants to the point you have to be an idiot not to get it.

>its another episode where nothing fucking happens
Sounds like you didn't watch the episode.

>hating on best boy

So let me to see if I'm following Meteora's plan correctly: She wants a big crossover event to which will allow them to pull off power level asspulls just to compete with a internet sensation?

Is she taking to account that this may fuck their own worlds just to take out a meme?

It felt really weird how the hype music started playing when they were talking in the hospital room and kept going for close to a minute, fast tempo and strings and all, even though nobody was really saying anything that hadn't been said before or were taking a long time to say the stuff the viewers already figured out, and there were no particularly dramatic visuals to accompany the music. It didn't really fit the scene until after something like forty seconds when Selesia gets her closeup.

Now that this faggot FINALLY revealed his stupid little secret and hopefully exhausted his purpose in this show, they can kill him off.

Did you forget that Meteroa is the main antagonist of the series? She's trying to corrupt everyone into h-doujin representations of themselves.

They made too much soundtrack, they need to use it up somewhere

>12 episodes to reveal MC let his friend kill herself because she got more likes on deviantart than him
>world is threatened due to this
>all the creations have to sit there and be his therapists

What made them think this was okay?

Fuck off

> Is she taking to account that this may fuck their own worlds just to take out a meme?
Either she thinks it is not likely because spin-off means spin-off or she actually hopes for that.

To make his life pure hell so he'll kill himself. That might be the catalyst to kill off the Creators world. Knowing how much of a pussy he is, Soda will probably an hero himself when Infodump sacrifices herself leaving the rest of the team in limbo with the final act convincing Bandcamp to off herself cause, why not?

Why do I get the impression that Aoki is deliberately trying to sap his shows of melodrama by instead just making everything boring?

Sound director is a fucking iditot. I still remember how AL:Lu started playing over Selesia's speech in episode 2. Not only the track didn't match the mood it was loud as fuck too.

>blublubblu i "killed" my only friend because i was a indecisive bitch and didn't do anything to support her
>this goes on for several minutes when it could have been significantly shorter and still got the point across
>more standing around in one place for an entire episode saying shit

the only interesting things brought up were altair's powers and how she gains them, and their idea to stop her but that also goes on too fucking long with shots with nothing on just panning and more talking for the sake of talking

This episode was genius.

She doesn't hate the person who gave Setsuna's her happiest day alive. He is just an unfortunate casualty for her.

No. Too much Soda whining.

Meteora wants a irl SSB, the public will love it but, its not like SSB is not canon, isn't it? thats why it wont fuck up their worlds

I dislike how he's at the center of the events when they could have such a colorful ensemble cast.

Why may Charon be angry with Selesia? Does he thinks she have fleed to a nicer world?

Outside of shitty LN adaptions I have not seen an original take so much time to have the characters literally sit down or stand up in one spot and move every 10 minutes in order to explain plot. This staff did A/Z and even that didn't spend such ungodly amounts of time on exposition rather than just showing.

As a contrast to Selesia, he's probably the dumbest fucking MC of all time

She was the main character and she went missing. It probably didn't end well for them.

It seems like Altair has some sort of brainwashing power if she gets to a creation first. There's no way Blitz and Alice can be that retarded unless it's thru the power of Military Princess pussy.

>There's no way Blitz and Alice can be that retarded
Alice can definitely be that retarded. I mean, her creator wasn't so bright himself, and I wouldn't expect him to do a fine job at writing a character smarter than himself. Blitz is hard to call right now, since it's being hinted that he has an agenda we don't know about yet.

She got to Yuya and Meteora first as well. She just offers them something they want and she seems like she can provide but secretly won't.

Hime probably somehow convinced Blitz that she will bring his daughteru back, and Alice was used to black and white thinking. I'm curious about Charon, since with him we'll know what's the fucking deal with the creations' original worlds.

It would be really hilarious, if Altair told him he was a prince, but Selesia had tempted Matsubara and forced to rewrite a plot.
I really doubt worlds continue to develop those "IF" branches.
Blitz is not retarded. He just have no reasons to live and object an end because no one protected his and his daughter's smile.
And Alice is definitely not a bright one.

Blitz knows exactly what he is doing, he's just a bitter old man who now knows that he is a secondary character in his story.
Alice was continuing to blame everyone but Altair in Mamika's death even when she was literally standing in the magical splash flare crater, she is just that dumb.

What if Altair makes her own youtube memes?
Also this entire "6 months plan" seems kind of like a long shot.

shinji felt alot more believable probably because we spent more time with him. It just felt obnoxious with shinji 2.5

>Charon turns out to be an even dumber Alice
>Sees Selesia slutting it up with, Rui, Matsubara, or even Soda
Gee, so many ways for him keep misunderstanding

Pleb taste detected

>ideal

She was mentally weak. In no way was this shit his fault. The only thing I hate about soda is the fact that he's crying like a bitch and blaming himself too much.

>I really doubt worlds continue to develop those "IF" branches
Charon said that he is looking for someone. He can't be the only part of his world that noticed that Selesia was missing.

>sorry never been in your position don't ask me
So not only is this MC a spineless wimp but he's a fucking asshole as well. Holy shit how do you make a more unlikable character?

Man, Souta is such a piece of shit. I hope the military hime throws him under a train.

Yeah her creator was the personification of mangaka autism. I thought drawpad girl was bad. Well bravo Kase/Aoki.

I hope Hime wins.

Literally nothing fucking happened. It's just the MC bitching a whole bunch and then Alice bitching a whole bunch and then they find out Altair gains power from fanficshit and a new character introduced after the credits.

A character with such a stupid hat cannot ever win.

What is your definition of something happening? Can't sit still unless people are whacking each other every 5 minutes?

easily the worst character in the show, even Kubo would be a lot more interesting
>Mamika died for this

She already won our hearts. And my guess is that they aren't dumb enough to give the most popular character a shitty ending that will turn away altairfags from buying it.

>Selesia's creators are a balding chainsmoker and a fujo
>Meteora's creator is kill
>Rui's creator is fat
>Yuya's creator is an asshole
>Alice's creator is a retarded goof
>Blitz's creator is an autistic lesbian
Who drew the shortest straw?

Hey fuck you, m8.

>Hime becomes FUCKING INVINCIBLE because of meme magic
>Souta and company dies
>The world goes obliterated
>A good bunch of time of nothing
>Hime (or maybe Setsuna) appears and talks to the camera
>"Is this what you wanted?"
>End credits

Bad endings are always kino, aren't they?

2hu vs the world

Rui. Fat people are the worst.

>they aren't dumb enough

There's no upsetting Altairfags

There's a middle ground between constant senseless fighting and sitting in a room while listening to exposition. The characters barely did anything in-between, you can still have them "act" and interact without having to resort to action.

>they make an anime about defeating Altair
>fans create fan works about Altair
>plan backfires and Altair becomes even more powerful
Meteora is leading our heroes down a dangerous path.

Will best boy ever get relevant? I want to see more of his friendship with the trap.

shinji is an infinitely more interesting, likable and relatable character compared to sota

Souta is literally us though

He is pretty much useless now he has lost his persona.

His rival was rumored to show up later, right? And he's also set up for rematches against Blitz and Magane.

You got it wrong. They are not going to weak Altair, they are going to boost themselves.

Dangerous, for sure. But that's the only way to go at it other than going headfirst against her.

What is powerup?

subs?

Blitz MC, Rival, maybe shirotsumekusa or the shota detective

> Fans will post powerups of boring characters
> Fans won't post powerups of best hime
Nah this plan is a REALLY bad idea unless your goal is to destroy the world, in which case it's the best idea.

Sounds promising. Also didn't he say in the first eps that his ingame ***rival*** is also his best friend. He was talking quite fondly of him actually.

They were fujobait af

They already foreshadowed the failure. It's fancreations vs government shilled creations.

Souta is shi- oh wait!

>rematches against Blitz and Magane
Yeah, I wonder if he will have them where this part of the opening takes place.

>anybody can give Altair a power through fanfiction
>for some reason it doesn't come across their minds to give Altair powers that hinder her abilities
Sharkteeth was right everyone in this show is a fucking idiot.

It was sad how they were foreshadowing that Selesia will eventually have to kill Charon

Well she's working for Altair so it makes sense.

I noticed.