Are irish people white?

Are irish people white?

Yea, doesnt make them not Irish though

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

I never understood why they arent considered white.

They sided with Mexicans in the Mexican-American war. They're not human they're sub-human trolls.

Yes, white niggers.

I just added "white" to my filters. blame yourself.

I’m Irish. We’re white but closer to the bottom tier of whiteness

It's always the mutts that get butthurt.

Trick question, no one is white

>flag

They're literally the whitest European sub-group.

There is a faction of Irish that are referred to as "the black Irish" those are the descendants of the spanish and refers to people with dark hair and dark eyes.

fpbp

Nobody is white.

Whiter than YOU, Karim.

No.

Says the man posting from India 2, Electric Boogaloo.

EIRE

ARYA

ARYAN

ARRRRYAN

ARRRRRRRRR RA!!!

Far from, less white than Turks and even some Moroccans

No. They are potato.

Def whiter than french people tho I love what's left of you

Was just pointing out the rules there Wang Lee

yes just worst type

reminder to pol

"Are _____ white"

threads are not allowed

and are most certainly kike threads to sew diversity amongst white people

As an Irishman, this explains the situation perfectly

If you need me I'll be drinking Whiskey, starving to death if my potato plants die, and generally not accomplishing anything noteworthy. And I'm OK with this.

Purity spiral shill thread

Wrong. Black irish have a close genetic relationship to Basque and welsh people and are likely more closely related to the original celtic inhabitants of ireland.

>inb4 500 (you)s from Brits with the 1/116th Irish meme

>Irish are less white than Turks
just what the hell is this gibberish?

the type that went to the moon..

>as an irishman
americans who think they're irish are the fucking worst.

>tfw you can't understand this feel

no. white people are europeans. ireland is a island outside of europe. also history shows the irsish arent even from there, but most likely egypt originally(thats why the mummies sometimes got ugly red irish paddy hair)

aryans are indian lol

we wuz.. of course lol

Look at every other tribe that's existed, especially the European ones. The Occitanians don't have their own state today, and thousands of others don't either. My entire lineage is of Irish descent, with a single distant british relative according to Ancestry. Sure, the Irish didn't accomplish nearly as much in the humanities and sciences as the British, French, and Germans, but they sure held onto that cold fucking desolate rock in the north Atlantic. That's enough to admire in my book. That fucking rock has repelled the Romans, Viking raider clans, as well as the British (who are easily the most accomplished nation of people in history, which I'm willing to admit even though I can't stand them) for ages.

Don't sell our heritage short, we've got a lot to he proud of and a lot to defend. The Irish are a part of Europe, and Europeans fought, bled, and bred for thousands of years to shape the greatest, most influential continent on the face of the Earth. We can't sit here and divisively classify ourselves when we're all at risk of becoming minorities in our own countries.

Turks are descended from the same tribes as much of Europe and they have shown overall more civility and class throughout history.

so I'm descended from O'KANGZ?
also don't search for "red head mummy" unless you want some MILF firecrotch

doesn't matter they're shit either way

As a >56% Irish
I keked. Good one.

hows that 1/54 cherokee holdin up

They're not even people.

are Ulster Scots considered to be Irish?

what?

nobody knows, it's one of the great mysteries of our time and you're not going to figure it out by arguing on Sup Forums so you should stop asking stupid questions

Irish are great. lazy, articulate, artistically gifted, beautiful, loud-mouthed, drunk.

Stop trying to be the biggest edgelord racist imaginable. Most of us just want a world not inhabited by the children of rapists, thieves, and murderers

your like a lucky bag of genetics

So down syndrome?

And shitskins are shitskins

EIRE

ARYA

ARYAN

ARRRRYAN

ARRRRRRRRR RA!!!

Italian Americunts are worse.

oh ok cool

Nah

>Basque and welsh people

The spanish

iberians have always been a minority in the Brittish isles. The celtics were all of german decent, mostly denmark/areas colonized by the danes.

The swarthy types were a minority that came from spain, they were there just as long but were the exception.