Are we gonna help this kid out?

for those who haven't heard this kid was expelled from his school for obeying the law and reporting an illegal classmate to ICE. someone anons need to contact him on twitter or something and tell him to lawyer up he has a strong case against the school. some other anons need to contact ICE and send more reports on the illegal student at the school.

>LOOK AT ME PLEBBIT
nah fuck him

FUCK YOu

i agree he shouldn't have bragged online like a brainlet but hes just a dumb kid

Question!

How did the school find out?

Ew nah no thanks

What an attention whoring fag

Go ahead, report as many illegals as you want but bragging about it on leddit with memes is fucking cringy

Ah ok looks like my question found it's answer. He was retarded. I agree, fuck him and his hubris.

I think he's already suing

Hope he gets a big fat settlement

>florida man
I love my state
Yea that was kind of dumb

>greetings fellow magapedes

This was on the front page of T_D, which is one of the busiest subplebbits on plebbit, which is one of the most trafficked websites in the world. Any number of people from his school could have seen it and said something.

Or someone online doxxed him and reported it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

while i agree hes a gay plebbitor hes done more for the white race than any of you guys have and the fact remains that not only did he not break the law, he enforced it like he has a duty to as an american citizen. the problem here is that you have to be reserved and cover up the fact THAT YOU FOLLOWED THE FUCKING LAW OR RISK EXPULSION. court of public opinion can say whatever but if a federally funded school expells you for reporting someone breaking federal laws, youve got an easy lawsuit.

come on lads hes basically one of us. his hearts in the right place. are you really ok with that smug illegal walking free?

Despite the smugness emanating from him, no. He is too much of a reddit faggot and does not deserve our sympathy or help. Not your personal army.

>one of us
Sup Forums is not a hivemind

no, fuck you and your cowardice.
YEAH HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMART AND STUCK TO SHITPOASTING ON FAGCHAN
great idea rabbi, are you With Her for 2020?
You can tell when any white person does something good for our race, because hordes of fuckshits on this shitty message Balinese image hosting service will write about how they are controlled opposition and idiots

anyone know his twitter? or does reddit have a messaging service we can contact him on and tell him to lawyer up?

yes it is

all the people shitting on him for being a plebbitor dont see the real problem here. wtf is that piece?

Without kids like this having the courage to take a stand, we will never get anywhere. I want to help him, just not sure how.

We should help him...we need more of him in colleges around the country

Why would he want to go to a government school that protects illegals? I hope someone on reddit gives him a job or something, even if he is a fag.

>not knowing anything
op is cia nigger high command

>>>t_d

he doesn't necessarily have to go back to the school but he should still sue to get some $$$. i agree he should move and go to a better school.

anyone have more information on this case? like who the illegal was?

He's a reddit cuckfag. Look for your army over (((there))).

Fuck him its probably you faggot

what a dick thing to do. he deserved to get kicked out.

t. non white

fuck reddit and attentionwhoring

trump supporters in name only need to be purged

im not going to use reddit

This has been posted here since the story first broke and it’s always the same answer. This faggot deserves it for being a redditor

hurrr durrrrrr he uses another online platform to talk to people on the internet so fuck him even though we share the same values and he did the right thing

>If you see something out of place, say something

>NO NO DONT SAY THAT YOU FUCKING BIGOT PIECE OF SHIT I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE NOW FUCKING WHITE NOBODY

this

yup. i unironically hang out here constantly. in another thread right now i'm larping as a nazi.

why do I have the urge to punch his face?
what do you call this feel?

why? don't you have anything better to do?

you have to go back

>physical internet meme trump poster
>comical smoking pipe
>maga hat
>burger shirt
>dumb looking face
>creates plebbit post solely for right-wing internet points
No. This kid is on his own.

sadly, not really. checked, btw.

If he wouldn't of posted about it online like a fucking moron he probably wouldn't of gotten expelled.

Everyone on here is larping as a NAZI. The difference is that some are white and some aren't.

shit
>wears his watch backwards
Fuck him.

no there are definitely un ironic Nazis on here

yeah probably. i still feel bad for him though and want to help him out

Sorry but I'm not white. He should have kept his fucking mouth shut instead of whoring himself for Le EBIN uPvotes XDDDD!!!1!

Sure, but most are larpers or so useless that they might as well be larpers.

where do the real hardcore nazis hang out

Nah fuck that redditor

Fuk you, i dont share shit with a faggot who takes selfies like that...

>Calling ICE for the illegal dude ---> ok
>Taking a pic with the hand gesture, the pipe, the poster ans the hat ------> not ok.

Fuck that fag.

i'm probably more useful than most larpers. i'm smarter than almost all of the white people i've ever met, except for some jews.

those fuckers are clever.

why? just because he uses reddit?

I don't know because they hardly exist.

off topic question but do Mexicans feel like people who run to the USA are traitors to Mexico since they should be helping make Mexico better?

This is prime example of the_dolanders. They just don't get it how serious this is. They think they can take action and post their fucking face. Umm no, naive sweeties.

>dolanders
MACLEOD

he'll be fine, this isn't north korea

fpbp

Reddit cancer. Darwinina award, etc.

He will survive, and become smarter in the future.

>are we gonna help this kid out?
no

or maybe it's loose and spun around because what fucking highschool kid cares about the fit of their watch band

Is that a fucking CASIO? They should have sent his broke ass back with the spic

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>DEPORT ALL THE SHITSKINS
>Sup Forumsack / plebbitor proceeds to notify ICE on all possible suspected shitskins
>FUCK HIM NYPA FAG

when will you nu-pols grow a pair of balls

FPBP

This might sound weird but he looks sexy

btw im not gay

Yeah pretty much

exactly. Sup Forums never takes action

Post on reddit, you'll regret it!

fuck someone do better I'm bad at this

Source?

I have bad news

doesn't this kid have a good case for a lawsuit? imagine all the shekels he'll make if he wins

he has an excellent case for a lawsuit. the school cant do what they did i'm pretty sure but i'm not a lawyer

Yo nigga you might wanna watch it with that gay shit or you might get your dick sucked, no homo.

Don't pop an artery faggot

If he had posted this on Sup Forums it would've been met with nothing but praise. Poor kid posted on reddit... Never post on reddit

Provided that the only reason he was expelled was for openly reporting illegals to ICE, he has a slam dunk of a lawsuit that lawyers will jump on his dick to get a piece out of it.
But who knows if there's more to the story. If he's autistic enough to brag about reporting illegals while posting his face he may have been harassing them on campus as well, which would make his case shit

>2018
>not joining neonazi militia innawoods

we need to hook him up with a good lawyer somehow. hes probably already looking for one if he has a brain

how do i join a nazi militia innawoods

kek

That's what he gets for being a T_D faggot. "Heh heh heh, were just like Sup Forums except were all cucks" 90% of the posters there are afraid to even visit Sup Forums

if he would have posted on Sup Forums you would all be praising him and he wouldn't have been expelled because he'd be anonymous

Education is expensive. Real good education costs the most money. I'd say he just got a real good education and I hope he gets his money's worth and becomes stronger. There, I helped.
Now fuck off with your gay as shit larpy little memeflag whiney 56%er burgerama.

you cant be American and call other people 56%er burgers

ok

>LOOK AT ME PLEBBIT
First they came for PLEBBIT, but I wasn't PLEBBIT...

Of all the places he could've gone around calling niggers, he chose reddit. Reddit likes The Last White Male, for fuck sake. It's like joining Resetera and expecting free speech.

>expelled from school
Wait, are you serious? That can't be legal at all.

don't make me come over there and spank you with a spatula

Good he reported Beaners, but bragging about it, non-anonymously, while depending on sensitive, angry, faggots for your education. Not the best of ideas. Either report them anonymously, or don't bitch about the social backlash from faggots.

>are we gonna help this kid out?
>we made him into a meme

Isn't that enough?

Sounds promising maybe.

its not and that's why we need to get him a lawyer and get the mexican deported

Except no Sup Forumsack would never be that dumb that they'd post their face on the internet.

You can't win a war of replacement by being dumb. We can't reward dumbasses by wasting energy on them. A basic level of opsec (don't dox yourself) isn't too much asked.

>mexican still isn't deported
Wait what the fuck?
>kid reports someone breaking law
>lawbreaker still not paying justice
>kid gets expelled from school
Yeah no fucking way. Lawsuit incoming. Shut down the entire fucking school, burn it all. Fuck public school indoctrination centers. Fuck that. What do we do? That's some fucking bullshit
>hurrdurr hes a redditfagggg
He's a fucking kid. None of us were perfect at that age. What the fuck do you want? This is a winnable battle and he won't walk away from this experience without taking a fucking redpill suppository. Stop being faggot cucks. What's the battleplan? We can't abandon our Memejugend.

did the kid even get deported or what?
report him if you want but bragging online for posterity, on reddit of all places, is so fucking gay. what a fag.