The absolute state of men

>the absolute state of men

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Gokū
youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is it any different than naming your son after any other character in literature?

that's not a man, it's a mutt

>"My wife said if I get 1mil likes"

Also, chinese cartoons are fucking gay and need to disappear.

Did he get the likes?

anime is literal cancer

South americans do this all the time.
I know a case of a couple who went to the church to baptize their kid as Satán.
Also they are quite funny:
Yoanidis = you and this
Yorkreisi = you are crazy
Usnavi = US Navy
Dalaionkin = The lion king
Maicol = Michael

Here in Spain are some funny names like that like Kevin Costner de Jesús...

see

He says, hopefully understanding the irony, of the fact he's posting on a Japanese-style image board that's got a heavy chuck of content related to anime.

lmao

Spics worship goku like Jesus.

That's called colonization, ching chong.

and nigs

my best friend named his first son anakin, i shit you not. I tried many times to dissuade him to do so but he still did it. And i'm about 80% sure it's not even his son.

First of all, how does that conversation with the wife even go to get to that point? Surely he's the one who suggested it in the first place. Second - how the fuck can you seriously post that on social media and not expect to be ridiculed by your friends and family?

>spics and nigs worship goku like jesus
>spics worship goku and nigs like jesus
>spics worship goku like jesus and nigs

(you)

New?
This is unironically an anime image board, i dont even watch anime, but anime brought the a lot of knowledgeable autistic side of Sup Forums here, you lose them you lost your movement, youll all look retarded, no more god tier trolling, no more god tier memes.

Anakeen-Gilbert Dubois

Dumb phoneposter

Anime is cancer as is the reddit tier Sup Forums posters making ebin memes.

>goku
Fucking retarded nigger, it's Son Goku. Kakarot would be better.

We're all aware of 4chans anime imageboard origin, it doesn't mean that owe it shit.

Not a phone poster, been here since 2008 saw the birth of Sup Forums. If you dont like anime shitposts Sup Forums will never be for you

>Shakespeare Perez

kek

Newfags like you are cancer. Fuck off kike loving nigger.

Sup Forums is nothing but libtard raiders faggot, you sound like you actually like this place like a typical r/thedonald faggot.

Why does he look like the average Brazilian man

>anime shitposts

Completely irrelevant outside of their containment board.
The world hates Sup Forums because its memes are good. And you know it's not the anime memes.

>Bragging about being a newfag from 2008
wew lad
animeposters need to get lycnhed

If he's in south america, this can only be good for his son. The only way he could be closer to being hailed as a god is if they named him Gohan.

>we will live in a future where Goku tops the most popular name in the world
what a time to be alive

>if
>can

Just do if you fucking pussy. You're the one who fills out the paperwork at the hospital while your wife is sleeping. You can write anything you want. You could name your son "Major Major Major" if you wanted.

I'd give him a like. We need less tyrones, jamals and muhammads in the world. I dont facebook though.

dragonball version of Son Goku is of an ape-transforming race, naruto version of Son Goku is a literal monkey/gorilla
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Gokū

youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs&t=

Goku was a real man.

Meinneger

I like Dragon Ball too.