Aussie brother how is your evening going?

Aussie brother how is your evening going?
Still waiting for the nigger at the immigration office to process my visa.
How long does it take for that bastard to just click accept and accept and approve it?
Jesus fucking christ, is he fucking a kangaroo?
My fault for asking the wrong visa and asking for a withdraw. Gotta wait more.

Other urls found in this thread:

defencetalk.com/inquiry-urges-female-quotas-in-australian-military-44296/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How long does it take for that bastard to just click accept and accept and approve it?
First he has to confirm that we're not full.
Pro tip: we are.

Based wops.

Is ADF still recruiting foreigners?

Wog*

Why the hell are you leaving Italy. I backpacked through there when i finished school. Had a constant boner.. Italian girls are hot.. i mean they are crazy, but they have just the right mix of class and big ol titties.

They want women because 'muh equality'.
Who cares why, the ADF are globalist mercs just like the US armed forces anyway.

OP could be a female.

Even if there was only a 20% chance that it was, would you want to risk deterring her from entering the country?

While you're here, I wanted to ask something that's been on my mind.

I'm generally able to tell when a man is Mediterranean based on a handful of Southern European features they possess, but either I've never seen a Southern European female, or they don't appear distinct from Northern European females.

Do Mediterranean girls apply products to 'brighten' themselves, so to speak? I know that in ancient Greece they would cosmetically whiten their skin, but that was a very different time and not applicable to today. This has thoroughly confused me.

Holy shit

How is that shit even legal...

Yeah I think they finally got hit with having to make it a certain percentage female. The only thing that actually says to be female is the title though. Go on seek.com.au and type female opportunity. As they are the only ones who use it.

>good advice

In what fucking twilight zone am i living in for the military to only be hiring females? What in gods name is happening to my country, i feel so ashamed and embarrassed. God save us all.

They've be doing this for a while. Not all the jobs have female opportunity. But it seems clear they have a quota to meet.

You could be an admin assistant user haha.

Who is pushing this and how? I'm certain all military men cringe at the thought of working with and strictly hiring women, how are they doing this??

Exactly who is threatening to reassign them?

No idea, I assume the government has told them to get on board with having 25% or so women. The military leaders enforce it.

Its bad but also hilarious at the same time, might as well defund the military.

Why do you care?
Australians are increasingly uninterested in what 'the government' including its various branches are doing anyway.

If women want to fight kike wars then by all means let them I say!

So I guess this is where its from. Sexual harassment inquiry. In 2012. Makes me lol.

defencetalk.com/inquiry-urges-female-quotas-in-australian-military-44296/