i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>Missile launched from Syria across Turkish border into town of Reyhanli, killing 1 civilian
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdnanKhalil97/status/959150519502516225
aml.ink/FenOa
on.rt.com/8y9r
aml.ink/1ZOkr
on.rt.com/8y9s
nypost.com/2018/02/02/us-drone-kills-26-taliban-in-afghanistan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please stop arguing about /ptg/ stuff
there is already a thread for that over at

Israel will win

No.

A ticket to Auschwitz

so /sg/ is slow as sin
gonna Sup Forums and /soc/ post till the others wake up

>the state of Israeli script fagging

i am joking please dont kill

So what's up my favorite weeb

G O D b l e s s S Y R I A

just waiting till i get visa for uni
and watching weeb stuff

>mirror-glazed-marble-cake

Are you planning to fly out or cower in your bomb shelter

WDHMBT

BREAKING: Fidel Castro's son commits suicide – Cuban state-run media
OH FUCK
JUSTIN JUST AN HEROED

>expectations
>reality
twitter.com/AdnanKhalil97/status/959150519502516225

Old news faggot

>smug anime girl

More
#Saudi, #UAE envoys bid to end standoff in #Yemen's Aden

Breaking: Opposition media accuses Syrian Observatory for Human Rights of being pro-#Assad intelligence arm aml.ink/FenOa #Syria

smug brown anime girl is better

Council blocked by ultra-right Ukrainian militia had no choice but to pass the budget, & then voted to self-dissolve on.rt.com/8y9r
Holshits being holshits again

>brown people like brown people
No surprise here

did the serbs brain finally shut down

>be Ukraine
>realize you can't because it never existed

Breaking: Syrian Army's Tiger Forces end #Idlib operation, head off to fight #ISIS again - reports aml.ink/1ZOkr #SAA #Syria

Remind me why we shouldn't gas the turks and persians after the americans?

Which side would win in the middle east in the long run anons?

Must erase American bases now because they are fighting Assad pretending to be isis

Black-clad nationalist squad blocks Ukrainian city council to ‘help’ MPs adopt budget https://
its just help lmao stop being so mad

If only. Then I'd not have a duty to fight for /sg/.

Kys s*nnigger

Persian Women are gift from the gods of Zoroaster

t. (((shia))) dog.

American bases are the only thing keeping ISIS from popping back up. It’s clear Assad can’t handle protecting all of his territory so why not let Trump and the Kurds take some weight off their shoulders?

>I could reclaim Tsargrad if I want to
>Why the fuck am I allied with these people
>Next time I meet this watemelon seller Im bringing a can of Raid
>Fucking Amerisharts forcing me to be here with these faggots
>Just smile and shake hands Vladdy
>Just smile and shake hands....

>Liking Ir*n

And proud. We will rule the entire Middle East, Inshallah

>sunni Dageshit

Turkish girls are cute too, especially from regions with high greek admixture. The others are armenian-tier and that's not so bad too.

t. Ch*ch*n infrahumano

>158910474
>not liking Iran

Blood covers hospital floors as Turkish Army advances into Syria on.rt.com/8y9s #Afrin
THINK OF THE CLEANING STAFF
STOP THE INVASION

All I can say is Nice camouflage!

Was it the last hospital by any chance?

Poos and subhuman Slavs need to be erased from earth

Chechens are whiter than you and actually based.

Stalin should have gassed the rest of them tbqh

çeçens are subhumans though.

>me no like shia becoz dey kafir

>Chechens are whiter than you and actually based.

stalin is a çeçen (georgian) as well, thus cementing the idea of stalin himself being a subhuman.

>t. commie shit
According to Putin, Stalin is a criminal scum.

>putin trashing his role model
Unlikely

nope
just saying commies cant even finish the one good thing they started

>Not liking chechens

You should cut yourselves like your Shia buttbuddies

WASHINGTON – Sustainment costs on the F-35 are poised to become unaffordable, and that’s a big challenge for Ellen Lord, the Pentagon’s newly christened undersecretary of defense for acquisition and sustainment.

As a result, Lord is focused on testing new business and data processes on the fifth-generation stealth fighter, including leveraging big data analytics for sustainment purposes.

“Right now, we can’t afford the sustainment costs we have on the F-35. And we’re committed to changing that,” Lord told reporters at a Jan. 31 roundtable, adding that the plane is the “most significant” program in the Department of Defense.

dont you have schools and theaters to shoot up

Yeah, compared to them all south slavs are literally niggers. Could you imagine a serb, bulgarian or pole as white as this man?

>liking any muslims
I never thought I’d see a thread on Sup Forums where muslim brown skins argue which sect is more based. Pretty sad state of affairs in these threads.

go back pls

Yes, I'm even whiter

Reddit is the place that worships muslims remember clock boy?

you’re on the wrong site.

t. half russian half ch*ch*n oh why did my mom fall for muzzie cock mutt.

>Reddit is the place that worships muslims remember clock boy?
>you’re on the wrong site.

t.

Did I hit a soft spot?

You have to go back

Did I hit a soft spot?

You have to go back

I want to pound Sacchan's loli butt

wtf are you even trying to say, go study English or better yet learn how to use a toilet

Hillary lost. Stay mad.

>better yet learn how to use a toile

Stop being ableist you mutt.

>:3

Holy shit /sg/ is more cringy than /ptg/

>:333333333333333333333333333333333

XDDDDDDDD
XDDDddd
XddDDDhahah benis

I don't even know why these shitskins and shitskin lovers are still here. They themselves admit they hate the rest of Sup Forums and they don't belong here, most of them don't even post outside of this thread. It's literally a Muslim/Russiaboo colony that just shits out propaganda all the time full of posters that don't even like Sup Forums. Why don't they migrate to a different site?

It’s what happens when you let a leftist pro muslim cancer grow on a board. Look at the last half hour of posts, literally muslims and poos shitting up the thread.

Nobody's forcing you to be there, y'know

No matter the mental gymnastics you use it was Muslim's who defeated Daesh

I mean no shit it’s a thread about Syria

>it's amerimutt hours again

But Daesh are muslims also. So what is your point

They have had the balls to act like these threads are how Sup Forums used to be. When in the past an unironic muslim worship thread would have been run off the board.

So when do we find out more about the situation in Yemen? Is Hadi fucked or will the Saudis be able to fix this?

>poos
>plural
proofs?

of course

US DRONE STRIKES KILL 26 TALIBAN IN S.EAST AFGHANISTAN
>nypost.com/2018/02/02/us-drone-kills-26-taliban-in-afghanistan/
>KABUL, Afghanistan — An Afghan official says two U.S. drone strikes this week hit a building where dozens of Taliban were meeting in southeastern province of Ghazni, killing 26 insurgents and wounding 22.
FNR: Two US drone strikes have killed 26 Taliban and wound 22 others.
Recently, the US has increased their strikes in Afghanistan, as part of an attempt to limit the Taliban's growing power in Afghanistan.
Currently, the Taliban has a presence across approximately 70% of the country.
The local IS affiliate, Islamic State - Khorasan Province has also been growing lately.

syria general =|= islamic general

These threads were created for discussion on the war not about their favorite way they take it up the ass for Mohammed

Is it bad of me that I hope she got a serious LIBERATING before being deaded? also did they cut her tits off lmao

Serb
maybe we can talk things out
we dont need to do this

Saudis and UAE are allegedly trying to mediate but STC has different goals than Hadi. They will have to fight the Houthis anyway as they won't be willing to negotiate until Gulf influence fucks off or they starve to death.