The Memo predictions

What do you think will happen?

#falseflags for distractions? Stock Market Crash? Super Bowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMTkNpbMG6k?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The truth will come out.

>The truth will come out.
OK, thank you.

MODS, shut it down.

It probably just cause a few slaps on wrists.

Super Bowl would be too late. It would have to be something on Friday evening.

Desperate game of hot potato, confusion, anger, collapse. Release it or not, this country is finished. Flee the cities or turn into a pillar of ash.

It will lead to questioning why the top of the FBI and DOJ has been complicit all this time in 9/11.

Superbowl security got switched to known shady operators
Also new construction on the stadium a la 911

If numbers, Democrats will burn in Kek' s pit of fire.

The stadium is like 2 years old. What kind of new construction did they do to it?

The last time I saw a leak the version of the memo said the dems and FBI were together in on framing Trump for election fraud either it be with the russians or something else. Furthermore, they knew about the russians long before the primaries in the election but were too busy damage controlling Lynch because she was discussing Clintons email investigation with Bill on the plane that day. Also, Page was a fall guy and Comey is guilty as hell

The Big Leagues.
They Messed with Football.

Is this why Gowdy retired?

Word on the street some Judge seat opened in SC.

>Also new construction on the stadium a la 911
>The stadium is like 2 years old. What kind of new construction did they do to it?

I don't know football, but is there GOP team? and do they sit on one side?

I think it'll be fraudulent evidence used to spy on Trump and the RNC. Whether or not they decide to punish people for it is probably up in the air, if they were to jail and indict people they wouldn't be dangling the memo over society like a carrot for so long.

GOP team? I'm not sure what you're asking me senpai

Nothing will happen... nothing ever happens...

what is this font called?

this is what will happen
youtu.be/bMTkNpbMG6k?t=12s

>GOP team? I'm not sure what you're asking me senpai

Do Democrats identify with Patriots or The other team? If they are sitting in a group. That should be area for alarm.

Just like the Deep state trying to kill 200 GOP on the train.

I still feel they might do something over this memo to distract.

Constitutional crisis = CIVIL WAR

Stock market crash could happen regardless

sadly this is the most accurate prediction

I doubt the memo is as damning as the Republicans make it out to be. And if it is, it still won't result with any suspects behind bars. No one is going to get indicted over this. At best it will embarrass the Democrats for a short news cycle. Liberal media will make extra sure to memory hole the entire event, and/or spin the memo like they did with the government shutdown over illegals to place blame on Trump again.

It's the Super Bowl, so very few of the people there are actual fans of the teams playing. Even at that, they're not grouped.

I don't think anything will happen at the Super Bowl.

There's another shutdown due in about a week if they can't work out a DACA solution.

>I don't think anything will happen at the Super Bowl.

OK, good.

I hope you're not taking that article seriously user.

This time, however, the ball is in the Democrat's court. If Schumer shuts it down again, he'll be interfering with 1.8 million lives from potentially receiving amnesty, as opposed to the original 800,000. It will make him look like a shithead and reaffirm everything that was stated in the CAP memo that was leaked early January.

I think its going to be a semi letdown, but still bad. They've been over selling it, and I don't think it'll hold up to peoples expectations.as worse than watergate

It’s going to be really watered down. Won’t mention Hillary or Obama but probably will make McCabe a fall guy. There won’t be any criminal charges and news won’t cover for more than 48 hours.

In business, you never over sell and under deliver. I'm conflicted though. The Democrats are fucking going crazy.

Who's even playing in the super bowl this year? Is there gonna be a kekworthy political slant like there was last year?

Patriots vs. Eagles.

I'm sure the nigs are cheering against the Patriots because they think Brady, Bellicheck and Kraft are white devils. It's not as heated as it was last year though.