I almost left. How am I back here?

This place. It started affecting my life. My job, my sleep, my family, so I quit about 2 weeks ago.

But since a few hours ago, I've been lurking again. I didn't even think about it. I swore this place off! I even blocked it on my router. How did I manage to unblock it, and start lurking and not notice for so long? It was like I lost control.

Am I going insane? Why can't I bring myself to quit for good?

It is a cycle. I quit for two months and I'm back today. You're just too intelligent.

Your shitpost explains it all

I tried to leave too. I just want to play basketball man...

Take that cock out of your mouth.

How does one break from this cycle? Wouldn't intelligence give oneself the self control needed to quit?

You would think so, but not when it is an addiction, which this is.

don't forget, you're here forever

Just learn how to hide your powerlevel and use tact when talking to normies ya dingus. Make your case when talking politics without sperging out and accept that people aren't obliged to agree with you.

Nothing guarantees normies stay bluepilled faster than REEEing at them about the jews, they just get scared and run further left.

I only come here during the winter when I'm depressed as fuck and hoping the world is gunna kek itself

>only in winter
>leaf
So you're here all the time?

What an impressionable loser.

And you call yourself a man? Don't fight it, this is our getaway, not your prison.

t.user since 06

I quit my job to shitpost 24/7.

I've read the image. I prefer happiness over truth. How to return to the Normie's blissful state of unknowing?

The truth is a prison of sadness. Not knowing how fucked everything is produces happiness. Ignorance is the only way to happiness. One must decide if you want to be happy, or know the truth. I think I'd rather enjoy the lies than be saddened by the truth.

Winterfag leaf. Doesn't get any lower than that, user. ;)

You don't. Fucking weak pussy.

You had a choice, live with your decision

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

What if I want to check out permanently?

That's the spirit. I keep my normie side asleep to allow my woke side to grow stronger with each passing year.

Appreciating the boards and what they could provide in amounts of knowledge, taste and in hobby is the most rewarding part.

Fuck

>am I going insane
>flat earth

You’re already insane.

>taking an unrelated pic seriously.
Who's insane here?

Tory bro the pedophiles cucked my Twitter

It is time

Most of the bogdabots are in place

Soon you will have to rally the autism

Our finest hour approaches

>affecting my life. My job, my sleep, my family, so I quit about 2 weeks ago.

Nike.jpg

YOU ARE NOE UNDER CONTROL OF THE HIVE MIND

COMPUTE FUNCTION 2493 - HOST 453 !

You're here forever user

Digits confirm you as a permanent ward of this cesspool

There is no escape