When did you outgrow your religious phase?

When did you outgrow your religious phase?

>"m-muh jeezus!"
>"m-muh god!"
>"m-muh community church service!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i spy with my little eye.....spiritual and genetic trash
>or a christkike trying to reverse shill

I grew out of christianty at age 18, but I also grew out of atheism

Hello, hellbaby.

Right after I saged this thread, Schlomo.
Sup Forums is a Christian board.
>>>r/atheismplus

How you can browse this site and not believe in limited atonement is beyond me.

When I realised religion is basically a Santa Claus for adults and a tool of control and power for priests.

wow baby athiest

>i want a circlejerk instead of discussion
Then rebbit is the place for you.

He's right you know. You're following priests not god. God should be a personal matter, instead of being dictated by someone that proclaims to be talking with god for you.

Agnostic, you fucking mongrel. If something can't be either proven or disproved why would I even care?
People that jump to conclusions without any information are the reason we invented napalm

>dictated by someone that proclaims to be talking with god for you
That's only Catholicism and cults.

This.

14 year old me: Wow, all these religious people are so fucking stupid. I'm so fucking smart for not believing in a man in the sky.

20 year old me: I wish I could go back and beat the shit out of 14 year old me.

This
FUCK PEOPLE AND FUCK GOD FOR JUDGING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>something cant be proven & insufficient evidence for the claim
>withhold belief until provided with sufficient evidence
What's wrong with atheism again?

tell me about your BASED paganism, user. I'm sure no Christian in history has ever tried to rebutted it.

I chose atheism at a very young age and grew into being someone who can't really understand what atheists or true believers are talking about. Some things you can't know and the mysteriousness itself holds reverence.

Why is it always amerimutts being atheists?
Is this a common american trait as obesity and being mixed?

Someone who knows what they don't know is to a measure spiritual by default because it's the basis of the religious instinct in man... explaining the unknown. You have to straddle the line, walk the divide between sanity and the insane.

because Im 99% sure you live life without virtue. Read some philosophy before you post, faggot.

>Lelovenia
>religious
fuck off you traitor of christondom

Unless you are making a statement about him specifically what you are saying is wrong. Virtue is virtue and belief is just a way towards it.

When I started to read smart books.

wrong. virtue is objective. There is only one way to live life. "Belief" aka opinion is irrelevant.

i actually outgrew atheism just like every other adult

at about 12...then about 35 i began to question the atheism...at 50 i realized i was closer to the truth at 11..we'll see what i think when i'm 70

I’m a reform Jew. I don’t believe in god, but there is a big focus on community and charity. Tikkun olam

I was always an atheist.

I never understood how religious people think that a man created the universe. It makes no fucking sense at all.

Also we don’t hate gays and we believe in evolution.

ugh, don't even get me started on how much religious bullshit I had to go through. I was homeschooled since kindergarten by my mom. she has always been the stereotypical Christian Homeschool Mom(TM) who lived on mom blogs and essential oil websites, god I hate those types of people. but the day I left the house on my 19th birthday, I became a devout atheist/agnostic. I haven't spoken to either of my parents since and I don't plan on it.

>i actually outgrew atheism
>getting dumber & using faith as a mechanism
Yuck

Your pig-headedness is a virtue, then?

you should get a sex change to show how much you oppose your parents religion and support Bruce Jenner, g_d of tolerance

>experiencing life = getting dumber
only on Sup Forums

experiencing what exactly?

>born protestant
>grew out of Protestantism
>became atheist
>grew out of atheism
>became catholic

based polack

>unironically using le 24/7

It only applies to religion. Atheists are all too happy to accept niggers

catholics are luciferians

>something cannot be proven
>automaticly thinks it's false
>implying it cannot be disproven aswell

State of atheism!

>Atheists are all too happy to accept niggers
Atheists didn't bring them over

If you believe in limited atonement you either haven't spent enough time examining yourself

>"automatically thinks its false"
>being this retarded/doesn't know what atheism is
10/10 post thank you.

How do we stop christcucks from outbreeding atheists?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html

>not being a thomist
>trusting the scientific method anyway
can't into metaphysics

I never had a religious phase, and i also still have 100% of my penis. I'd call that a win-win

>believing in magic
I had sex with your mother yesterday, and you cannot prove that I didn't.

what? so now you believe that magic *might* actually be real?

i love jesus

This.

This. Fedorabrains are constantly getting BTFO.
>I had sex with your mother yesterday, and you cannot prove that I didn't.
>tfw atheist arguments are on the same level with 12yo CoD ranting

RELIGION IS A KIKE MADE INVENTION
IT WAS MADE TO ENSLAVE YOU STUPID FUCKS
AND GUZZLE IT UP LIKE SEMEN ADDICTED WHORES YOU ARE
THIS IS SATAN'S WORLD
GOT IT SHITBRAIN?

>"getting btfo"
>pretending more nonsense
Nice

You mean when I outgrew my retarded "is there even God?" phase? Probably when my wife got pregnant.

Yes and let's throw away Western Civilization while we're at it

>implying im a theist

Nope.
We just don’t attack anyone who might be religious like a wild, rabid dog. Unlike a certain German in the thread.

How many priests diddled you to make you so angry, child?

Kys faggot

Also forgot to mention
>1 post by OP

Pic related gtfo /leftypol/

>Probably when my wife got pregnant.
Im surprised you didn't go the other way and have that cleaned out

12. Religious 'teachers' just aren't equipped to make the teachings relevant to reality or hip enough to be carried on seriously.

Still have a appreciation for its role in society and community building however.

Not him, but probably on the same page.
It is a point where you realize you are acting like a child. You are discussing over paradox 1 and paradox 2, and none affects your or any other life AT ALL.
That's a point where you just say: I should fucking grow up!

There are two masters. One who loves you and wants whats best for you. The other hates you and wants to destroy everything good about you.

One wants you to live forever in peace and happiness with Him, the other wants you to suffer for eternity with him.

Seek Jesus and He will set you free from your bondage to sin. His forgiveness on the cross is given freely to those who would believe and repent of their sins.

One can never outgrow the truth, onan...

13 but you shouldn't outgrow community service cockhead.

The word of the (((Lord))) is eternal, son of Judah...

IN
THE
NAME
OF
THE
BROTHER,
LOVER
AND
THE
BLACKED
DONGED
SPIRIT...

Revelation 2:9,“I know your works, tribulations and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”

Revelation 3:9,“Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie–behold, I will make them to come and bow down at your feet, and to know that I have loved you.”

>inb4 old testament

THY
KING
DONG
CUM,
THY
ROASTIE
DONE,
ON
EARTH,
AS
IT
IS
IN
BLACKED.com

11. Then I matured and realised that it is impossible to know if god is real, but by following the teachings of the holy bible society is far better than this nightmare of pure atheism and base animals and freaks like yourself, so I'm trying to believe

The goyim will serve...

I think Christianity is a good thing. It keeps the nutjobs under the control of the state.

when these fuckers fry in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

>inb4 eisegesis / cherry-picking, such that it reënforces parental psychological child abuse

>(((old testament)))

When I realized Christianity was a Jewish trick and that all Christians were cucks.

LSD made me realize that anything about God would transcend any human understanding and anything said about God is man's creation. The Bible is just old tales.

nigger i just woke up realizing God is the final answer. get that dick out of your ass, and that other dick out of your mouth. and go to church

The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.
Love.
Dan

>cherry picking
>implying the old testament is the word or Christ
>implying any christian uses the old testament

of*

>tfw realised one is conversing / acknowledging the inutile existence of a... SL*V

Absolutely degenerate dreg of the species... Indeed lower than the fucking rat, Franz

Around the same time I found out Santa wasn't real

I still pretend to be religious, but I snapped out of it when I was 16, 12 years ago. Fortunately, it's really easy to pretend to be religious since you can be anything you want and only follow the parts of the holy book you want (in my case, like 1% of it talking about being a good person). In fact, most catholics I know also follow almost nothing on the bible. I wonder if everyone else is also just pretending to be religious.

You've got to be kidding me.
Get this shill out of here

>he says this as his ancestors are either subhuman abbos or criminals that lost the emu war

When i was about 15.

I'm 24 now and realise i was an edgy faggot and also wrong about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=

>can not be disproved
>proving a fucking negative

the absolute state of your brain.

>implying that the new testament is a pinnacle of philosophical thought.

t. is atheist

t. is way more superstitious and prone to magical thinking than the average Christian.

Was about 14 when I did. I never believed in all the "magic" bs the bible spouts. Do I think Jesus was real? Absolutely. Do I think he should be worshipped? Nah. He was just a dude in a crazy time period. I believe there's something out there, I just am not convinced about any religion so far.

Don't underestim8 the bloody emu m8. It's the most foul and bad-tempered creature you ever set eyes on.

We are the toughest cunts in the world. Every creature in our country is trying to kill us.

Never been religious, so at birth.