>Sword broke
>Mangaka forgets for a panel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1L3ifx7zIzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kimetsu in general a wonderful mistake.

no

It is a flashback.

Murata forgets what her eyebrows look like.

Yeah I noticed that too.
Not that it was very relevant.

It was fixed in the volume.

It isn't
It was fixed in the tankobon

Then it was an editor's mistake.

The editor didn't draw the sword in that panel.

shh let him pretend his favourite artist is infallible

She was carrying the girl in the last page before doing a dramatic pose. I guess the artist didn't want to redo the panel.

>that "fixing"
I could do better with MS Paint.

>Mangaka forgets everything

He did at least one redraw of her so I am not sure but Gouketsu' size was all over the place.

>Mangaka forgets that the MC literally powered up by doing exactly the thing they're now saying is impossible.

She's supposed to have a tail.

the fuck is that hand

Scale and perspective will often be changed to evoke a certain sense such as an imposing one.

Goku wasn't trying to kill himself.

He was literally shooting himself in the face over and over until he was almost dead, then eating senzu.

Even the narration points this out specifically.

Guts without his defining facial feature

I hope the transition to digital is working out for him.

Well the text says "Don't just suddenly drop me", so maybe in universe she dropped her and then picked her back up again?

>World of animal people
>males are wolf men
>Women are just human chicks with cosplay ears and tail
I fucking hate this so much.

Clever girl.

Found the furry.

Not that user but I agree. Looking at it from one way, if they're just hot kemonomimi chicks, then why can't there be kemonomimi ikemen as well?

Because monster boys are for faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L3ifx7zIzA

>The dangers of flawed perspective
That's really funny, thanks.

>Found the furry
No shame in my game asshole.

Those are still monster girls and you have great taste.

Happens in almost everything.

I didn't say I was against monster girls. Just the bargain bin, lowest common denominator variety. That high school manga is just about a human guy not being aroused by the myriad girls around him because he views them as animals despite having no reason to do so.

That's just borderline really, but it surely wouldn't fit with the animal men you usually see regardless.

And Shiiton Gakuen just plays it for laughs, it's not what you read for your fetish.

Almost as tall as the stadium.

Not that tall.

>That's just borderline really
I'll be honest. It's pretty impossible to find a comic series that has appropriately furry women to accompany the men. Beastars is probably the only series I can think about from recent memory that gets it right but I can't get off till like a hundred percent furry. I just find it really egregious when a series tries to pass off a normal humans as an animal people,

Furry is still a very niche fetish with very little mass appeal, so that's to be expected.

Can't have anthromorphized animal males or that would be a threat to MC. Like how in VNs males are either absent altogether or all conveniently ineligible by being creepy, old or gay

Actually nevermind I guess we have opposite opinions. You think the females aren't furry enough, I think the males are too furry.