One Piece

"LEAVE PUDDING TO ME, SANJI-KUN"

When?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best One Piece Pairing, only homos disagree

in the alternate timeline where she isn't in love with Luffy

This. Can't wait for the volume fixes my SaNabros. No brakes on this train.

Nobody cares about your fanfic.
SaNa is already canon

>escape from BM
>Pudding follows as a hostage
>Sanji confronts her
>"you hate me, don't you? I should just leave....."
>A man never breaks his promise to a woman. Will you be my wife?
>>Vinsmoke Pudding appears on a panel of her crying her eyes out

Oh, so you want to try and say SaNa isn't canon? First you'll have to get past me.

t. homos

Prove
Wrong

Nami x Money OTP

I care about my fanfic

unless you're trying to say I'm nobody, and if so that means total war SaNautist

there is literally 1 LuNa-fag in the One Piece whole fandom, like the only LuNa doujins are from before the grand line.

>implying I'm a LuNa fag

Luffy will never reciprocate Nami's love

>tfw you can't help but feel that best girl hasn't been introduced yet

>implying Pudding isn't best girl

What did they mean by this

We're approaching it but you just FEEL it when best girl hits. When Froppy and Pink Alien showed up in BNHA, you felt it. When Hinata's sister appeared, I felt it. When C18 appeared, I felt it. I'm not feeling it. I haven't since Perona vs Usopp, and Perona's lost the spark.

>Froppy and Pink Alien
>not Ochako
we clearly have different tastes, user-kun. I'll admit Tsuyu is close 2nd, though

Ochako is boring to me

>1 gorillion chapters in the same arc

Why do people watch this slow-paced trash?

Oda really needs to stop making it so obvious.

She's in

>chapters
>watch

Thats actually pretty nice pic.

We continue with the Dressrosa arc.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring in some tiny snacks.

Sanji is a lucky man.

They meant Blackbeard is a pirate captain and has a crew, thus ''they...probably.''

The island was full of strange people. Before the island was even in sight, someone sniped a bird above their ship. Then, they got to the island and someone was challenging people to fights and calling himself a champion. Then, they were confronted by some sickly doctor giving people exploding apples.

They were saying, "Those weirdos are his nakama."

The crew DOES need a female without cowtits, that's true.

i like this because the netorare doujinshis will be great

Nami's first kiss

>hand holding too
DELETE THIS NOW

BLACKED

Love

kek

BASED BLACK MAN

real couple

this guy comes up and slaps your navigators ass, what do you do?

Take a needle and pop that air filled muscle suit.

you can't do nothing against god ussop

Hey...

Its an honor to let GOD USOPP take your girls virginity. You should feel blessed.

congratulate her

Reiju is the definition of perfection

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

never because it's obvious pudding is gonna betray big mom now. crying and having flashbacks over how mean her mother was says it all.

Nami will most likely fight Brulee in a rematch. Pudding seems weak as shit and was fighting with a gun, that's super boring. What could you even do with memory powers to fight with? Pudding is just going to betray mom even the SaNafag knows she will redeem herself.

I was wondering which chapter this face is from

or maybe she will think that nami and sanji are a couple and will try to kill nami or some retarded shit like that

I totally forgot Chopper's hat was different before the timeskip.

Even if that happened it wouldn't be a fight, it would just be Pudding shooting her in the back or something. Everything we've seen suggests she isn't a combatant member of the mom pirates at all, she just uses the fancy gun that all the mom pirates have right now. Nami would rek her.

Brulee seems like a much more likely matchup considering the setup she got earlier with hating pretty women and Nami jobbing to her, also Brulee will need to redeem herself in the eyes of her siblings so she will definitely be fighting

Nami's gonna help Luffy beat BM

>people still think her real name is pudding
>people still think she works for Big Mom
>people forgot she has no intro box

Yeah maybe after defeating Brulee. Big Mom will go full power and then all of the strawhat fighters and allies will deal with the homies/mooks so Luffy can fight Mom 1v1

Call them cops on him so he ends up with 10 warning shots to the back

What do you think is gonna happen. Oda's in too deep with her character to give her another twist.

>3+ days till SaNa in thread ends with chapter spoilers
and till start to even more SaNa in threads

Nah. Its gonna be the dawn.

i wonder who (((They))) are ?

Will see who is laughing at the end of the arc

>tags: NTR

a better quality version of this already got posted in the thread. Why post your edit?
The lines in yours are aliased and the colors are much worse, it's clearly just a poor copy.

At least you tried. Have some more SaNa.

Threads shit but i need shit opinions. Is the name Terry or Tanner better?

What does this have to do with SaNa?

Doing a fanfic.

i need this pic on high res

Tanner

Still me

Alright FAGS. Lets talk about how One Piece ends. I'll start and since my uncle is assistant to ODA this is 100% confirmed the CANON ending.

Jimbe and Pedro die before the end of the story

Defeat Big Bad and sail off

*No dialogue ending sequence starts

Crew stays together till Nami's dream is completed (all aged now)

Brook returns and stays with Laboon

Wano character leaves and sets up his/her own ending

Franky opens a shipwright shop and helps build
Robin a huge library(another tree of Knowledge) and they end up together

Chopper retires with the Minks and stays together with Milky

Sanji and Pudding open up a restaurant in All Blue

Usopp returns home and stays with Kaya

Zoro ends up with Tashigi and they decide to open up a dojo

Luffy and Nami are last ones left and Luffy realizes that he's seen all that wants to see and done all that wants to do and retires his Straw Hat and his title of Pirate King in some unknown island.

Luffy and Nami get married and have a huge wedding which allows us to see all of the characters and friends that the crew has made over the years

Final scene cuts to the Strawhat and an unknown adventurer picking it up and starting his own adventure

THE END

Terry it is!
Thanks for having shit taste babe

>Jinbei dying
>SaPoo not SaNa
Um no sweetie.

ONLY THREE MORE DAYS BROS

What's goin on in this thread, guys?

Why aren't we shipping her with Magellan again? She's literally the only person in the world who can swallow his cum.

Also, she's probably shitting 10 hours a day just like Magellan, since she eats poison too.

I actually think they weren't talking about blackbeard, but I believe they meant there were several witnesses to the altercation that knew something or another about sky island, but kept quiet for fear of retaliation and blackbeard just happened to be the only one willing to boldly speak of dreams despite what had just happened.

Girls don't poop, silly

Also Magellan is taken.

By whom? Hannyabal?

Given that panel and the fact the BB's jolly roger is a cerberus. I'm thinking that BB is a man with 3 hearts in his body. And afters Law's DF powers and his ability we found out that a person's personality is housed in their hearts. Also a DF user's heart may end up being what stores the soul of the DF, therefore not only does BB have 3 personalities, he also has the ability to store 3 devil fruits in his body.

I think BB will make an appearance in Wano after Kaido is defeated and somehow steal his mythical Zoan DF, making him the man with the strongest logia, paramecia, and zoan DF.

>tfw Usopp and Zoro have more doujins with Nami than Sanji
BEST

Sadi-Chan Magellen was demoted to vice-warden after Marineford

Noone has cowtits when they first joined the crew. Its inevitable that the bunny will have one too.

Which Kissanime version has the better translation? Black and white of colored?

>"wahh Sanji-kun wahh"

him* them*
ESL here. Fuck this panel

Actually, Luffy and Zoro were just correcting Nami on her pronoun usage there so it's correct.

>Final scene cuts to the Strawhat and an unknown adventurer picking it up and starting his own adventure
I like this part.

YES

Im actually impressed

It's the only good part desu

>nami's butt in the top right

Am I the only one that fucking hates Sanji's goatee? Like bro, either get an actual beard or shave that shit off. Looks tryhard as FUCK.

I like it

Well, he IS a tryhard. It fits him

It looks like he glued his pubes to his chin. GROSS