One Piece

Episode of East Blue announced for August

Are you looking forward to see the classic One Piece re-animated?
This is the first time i actually got excited for an "Episode of" special

End game right here, brothers

We already had episode of nami, they can fuck off

w/o any spoilers, how far in is the current arc? is it almost done? im tryna rewatch and catch up rn.

The picture that put L*N*whales on suicide watch

These are the worst two weeks for any One Piece thread ever

>several arcs in one movie
It's gonna be rushed as fuck as become forgotten

>Toei of today

Good Lord, they're gonna ruin it so hard.

oda where negro ussop

Why do you say that? L*N* salt is always the best

Maybe if you are a L*N*pleb. For SaNa this has been the best two weeks of all time. You'd better not show up when the full volume gets released and we get /our changes/ if this gets to you.

SanjixRobin when?

>you will never round up all the shipperfags in a room and have them gassed
it would have made One Piece threads more bearable.

How could anyone possibly think cramming 5 arcs into a single movie will turn out good?

Sanji doesn't talk to Robin anymore

Buttblasted SaPoo shipper detected. Here's a reminder of the difference between -san and -chan, sweetie.

But old one piece animation is great, while today is shit.

What's wrong with posting SaNa? Oda is hinting it

can any of you fucking retards answer the damn post.

Holy shit Toei at this point I'd be okay with filler

Stop doing half of a chapter per episode

> everyone is crying
> Luffy is hype as fuck

Is there anything more comfier than early Romance Dawn One Piece?

>This is the first time i actually got excited for an "Episode of" special
why? It's stuff we've already seen multiple times. Only, this time it's going to be rushed in order to squeeze it all in.
Honestly I'd rather have an original story, not another "episode of".

>writing an original story vs animating a few pages for a whole episode

SaNa Piece is pretty damn comfy.
>Oda is hinting it
This. L*N*mads are just throwing a fit about SaNa posting because they just got BTFO. The complaints will stop when the anime and volume come out and all the tards who chose the wrong ship jump off a bridge.

You are right even though you are falseflagging. But no the crying will stop once this arc ends. You'll see

it's anywhere from 40% to 90% done

Still projecting your false flagging onto me I see. At least you admit I am right; you must be preparing yourself for what's to come. That shows an incredible degree of maturity compared to what you've been displaying, little cos'

Gentlemen, how do we save One Piece threads?

it's not even discussions going on, just the same pic being spammed

Wasn't there a Episode of Nami before?

we wait until the next chapter. And then a coupe more days. Then they'll become bearable once again.

>We can't even have a Special Episode discussion without the fucking shipping shitposting.

would you like to have a discussion user-kun?

How long until One Piece Kai?

Right after SaNa becomes canon.

Lets meet here again after 5 days

Right after One Piece GT.

I can't wait for One Piece Super. Luffy will finally achieve Gear 7th God Gear 7th.

Mass banning of any SaNa/SaPu/shipping cancer, avatarfagging, any recurring posts that add nothing to the threads, just to name a few.

filtering sweetie

>One Piece
>Bleach
>Boku no Hero
>Attack On Titan

I will never NEVER understand why battle shonen of all things attracts the most cancerous obnoxious shippers. It's a genre targeted to boys that is about punching each other in the face. Yet 90% of the fanbase just cares about non-existent romance based on two characters interacting which means they totally want to bone.

>at this point I'd be okay with filler
>at this point
It passed that point years ago. The last good arc in the anime was Enies Lobby. And even that started to feel the drag towards the end.

i honestly only care about friendship and selfless moments
and chopper being cute

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with shipping.
You people are just mad because it looks like you are losing right now.
Once Pudding redeems herself and all the SaPoo spam flood this threads there will be 0 complains.
You are a bunch of hypocrites

This. The people complaining are probably the same ones who spammed that one tiny panel of Sanji carrying Pudding you can barely see. They are just mad that our ship is canon now thanks to our panel. I can't wait until Jump and Toei add the finishing touches and amend some of Oda's mistakes.

Completely and utterly pointless unless there's something I'm unaware of. A quick money maker to draw people who have been away from the series for a while? I can't see it serving a purpose beyond that other than people watching small clips of things they want better animation of on sites where you can share video. They've retrod this so many times in multiple forms of media and this is just another animated take by Toei.

>Luffy as a Space Pirate and the captain of a spaceship

>classic OP
>re-animated in this shitty digital Toei's art
>re-animated classic Nami with New World's tits

Nope.
We already got some specials or re-animated parts, or movies, about East Blue, Grand Line, Alabasta and even W7/EL... they need to stop, but they won't. They are still missing Sky Piea or they can re-animated shit in 3d full ultra mega 4k like DB stuff. Hell, they can even animate UWorld Red as animu

Talk about unnecessary.
Don't think it will be a problem. East blue arc is quite short anyway.

Let's discuss the best Opening all times

Best
>Brave New world
>Share the world
>Bon Voyage

Worst
>Jungle P
>all the OP post-time skip

is this necessary. Re-animate the arcs they ruined like impel down or marineford.

The best opening is Fight Together

We Are, obviously

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

How would they have done Franky, Brook, and Robin?

Best
>All of them
Worst
>None of them
It took a while but every single One Piece opening is enjoyable to me. I have favs but I could easily listen to any one of them

Most of the time the visuals are the problem not the songs.

best opening

looking to get caught-up on one piece.
which arcs are essential and which ones can I skip?

More excited about the animated cover stories.

Why the fuck is he a sheep?

half-mink

Why are Saruyama bros apes?

That key visual is so cringeworthy, though. Why not something cool and nostalgic like a re-draw of the first volume cover but with Sanji and Usopp added in?

>he watches openings
I skip that shit immediately

God Awakening Gear 6th Luffy is still the coolest though
>Zorofags thought Zoro was the obsolute strongest strawhat when he unlocked the x3 Asura Nijunanatoryu technique just to get outpaced again by Luffy in the very next chapter

Hahaha what the fuck

>needing to reanimate material thats already perfectly fine

Which Kissanime version has the better translation? Black and white of colored?

the marinefort OP is ABSOLUTE GENERIC GARBAGE

This is retarded, they already did Episode Of Nami. Didn't that show the fight at Baratie, or at least the tail end of it?

Read it all at a medium pace. Do not watch the anime.

Where is that mod now?

Holy shit dem tiddies.

>already did a full special animating the biggest/most famous East Blue arc

For what fucking purpose?

You can't conceive that there are people who hate both SaNa and LuNa can you?

It's over 0% done but less than 100% completed.

God damn this was an old picture. This was like pre-edgy Gear 4 designs

>every time I see loli crocodile
Probe he wasn't a girl than turned into a guy thanks to Ivankov.
Protip: you can't.

This was supposed to be the big announcement?
Talk about disappointing.

No. The anime's artstyle before the HD switch was great. This special will probably be as shitty as the anime currently is.

>reanimating arcs that have already been reanimated
I wonder how many times they'll do this

It's for the casual/new fans who don't have a couple of hundred spare hours to catch up on One Piece
They've already done Episode of Luffy and Episode of Nami though, hopefully this is the last time they animate those stories