Welp, the left did it again uncle Sup Forums, where my Ohio bros at? Decided to retire our beloved mascot...

welp, the left did it again uncle Sup Forums, where my Ohio bros at? Decided to retire our beloved mascot. Though ((they)) will be retaining copyright use after its gone of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKW1bFIJTyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy the merch
go to the games in it
get on tv and drive the SJWs nuts

They have to keep selling merch well into the future with that logo on it. If they quit outright, they can lose their trademark and someone can pick it up and make a shit load of money on it.

Heh
Jews win again
Thanks Adam

youtu.be/XKW1bFIJTyo

they're gonna change it to what an Indian actually is.. a Fucking poo... could you imagine how silly it would sounded if the indigenous people were called Chinese because Christopher was looking for China?

This is going to be their new logo... they will keep the Indian name... obviously.

or this one which i like better, since it reminds me of smelly poos...

A cuck on espn actually made a case for this one being offensive and should be changed. Every Mick i know loves em

I suppose this one is ok goys

Basically to them if the logo shows any emotion whatsoever then its racist, but if its just a cold lifeless automaton like the Blackhawks or Redskins logo then its okay

Basically the only reason liberals hate the Indians logo is because he is happy and enjoying himself

In Columbus they ran a poll and almost 95 percent of people were against the idea but they did it anyway. Imagine a right wing agenda that unpopular going through

I'm normally not one for PC, but calling Natives "Indians" has always rubbed me the wrong way. Not because it's not politically correct, but because it's not CORRECT. They're not from India, so they're not Indians. Just seems retarded that we're sticking with a 500 year old mistake where Columbus thought he sailed around the world to India.

That's like mistaking a tranny for a real woman, and then after you find out it's a dude, you continue to refer to him as "she" or "her"

Even Redskins is better than that.

This would be a good fix tbqh.

Why not hang him in effigy? As a way of saying good bye.

go to bed drew carey, you have episodes of the price is right to film

The way I see it.. the litmus test should be, can you "whitewash" the team name or find examples of sports teams with white culture names and does it sound cool still.

If it sounds stupid and maybe offensive, then maybe the name should change, but if it still sounds cool, then the name might just be honoring the people rather than insulting them and should stay.

Washington Redskins.... Washington Whiteskins.. eh that sounds dumb, maybe change it.
Atlanta Braves, well Braves were the warriors in tribes so it's a name honoring warriors, we got lots of white versions of those, high school teams with the Knights or as seen in the NFL, the Minnesota Vikings.. those are the warriors of their cultures so.. it's a cool name.
Cleveland Indians.. that one's just dumb because the "indians" aren't even from India.
Florida State Seminoles, okay so that's a specific tribe. We got all kinds of white "tribes" that we honor with sports names.. Trojans, Spartans, and Celtics (though it should be a K sound rather than what it's usually said as with a soft C), Fighting Irish... even IF the school didn't have the blessings of the tribe, that name would still be cool.
Chicago Blackhawks, named after a Sauk tribe leader Black Hawk, okay, honoring a leader. I can't think of any specific examples of any white leaders that have had sports teams named after them but I can't think of how that'd be offensive. But it ties in with the KC Chiefs.. which the name honors the leaders of native tribes... Kansas City also has the white version for their Baseball team, the KC Royals.

Only ones that are kinda dumb are Redskins and Indians.

what the fuck theyre getting rid of it? its one of the great sports logos, especially with the major league movies

the shitty local newspaper (Cleveland Plain Dealer) went on a huge attack against the team and basically threatened the team over their mutual business interests if they didn't get rid of the logo. The mayor (Frank Jackson, who by the way is an idiot corrupt piece of shit) backed the paper on the issue.

Cleveland also has a fuckton of actual poos for some odd reason. I doubt that made a difference but seriously, IDK why but there's a ton of them here and they breed like rabbits.

That feather indian is probably a trademark. You have to use trademarks with continuity if not it can be registered by other people. Maybe in 5 years or so Sup Forums anons can register it

>Cleveland also has a fuckton of actual poos
Thats just Ohio generally and naturally as all immigrants have here since the beginning they all congregate in the large cities

They'll keep it registered forever. Their merch sales are gonna plummet with whatever new logo they come up with. People like the indian head, it's just a small group of permanantly offended dickheads that pushed this.

The Plain Dealer is an irrelevant paper that's barely in business, they did this just to drum up drama. Also the mayor is a half-black jackwagon who has accomplished literally nothing for the city. I'm not surprised he got behind this.