How do you call trading sex for money, fame and lucrative career?

How do you call trading sex for money, fame and lucrative career?

Work on your prose.

I think she is more pissed that it looks like she got hit with a truck now more than getting dick rolled by Weinstein

What is this sentence?

she's 6 glasses of wine into her evening

>how do you call

The engine that makes the world go around.

taking advantage of your white privilege

Fuck these bitches either they are lying or they sat us this while other women were being sexually attacked.

Rose got what she wanted money and fame, and now she wants to cash in on metoo.

Disgraced.

whoring and pimping. nothing wrong with whoring. pimps need to be exterminated.

honestly, if this kike offered me millions of dollars, fame and a top-tier social status, I'd let him fuck my ass till its a bloody hole.

It's simply thier fault, dumb sluts.

It worked out pretty well for Jennifer Lawrence. I read somewhere she was worth over 60 million dollars. Rose had nice tits but she is batshit insane. I just hope the filthy predatory Jew is ruined by the whole thing.

hi meme flag faggot.

it's how shit operates. go fuck yourself.

standard praxis

whoring, how else?

Being an actress.

I wonder what thought went through her head when his hot clumpy load hit the back of her throat? The smeg that was stuck at the end probably went down like a burnt english pea shell.

>How do you call trading sex for money, fame and lucrative career?
first, you have to be an attractive twink or female. then, you seek out a powerful mogul like harvey and you fuck him in the hopes that he'll put you in a movie. it's pretty simple, actually.

Do you actually think they were abused? I bet all of them wanted to suck on his dick in order to have better roles.

A similar shit happened in my country some decades ago, where a university lecturer had sex with a ton of female students because they wanted better grades and he filmed those encounters.

In one of the videos one of the girls says “It hurts!” To which the professor replies “it hurts? Should have studied more you dumb bitch!”.

It’s all a bunch of whores.

Germans everyone, what a surprise

kek. no smegma (((they))) are circumcised

>honestly, if this kike offered me millions of dollars, fame and a top-tier social status, I'd let him fuck my ass till its a bloody hole.
>I would
You did already.

A fair and voluntary transaction

What country?

Smegma appears on people with poor hygiene (shitskins), it has nothing to do with circumcision

STOP EVERYTHING!

user post these vids pls!

>How do you call trading sex for money, fame and lucrative career?

"attractive"