Boy this is fucking trash. Why does it act like the "gods" of the """cthulhu mythos""" weren't ALWAYS aliens...

Boy this is fucking trash. Why does it act like the "gods" of the """cthulhu mythos""" weren't ALWAYS aliens? This shit is such an abomination, Lovecraft must be spinning in his grave screaming about slanty-eyed yellow bastards from beyond the grave. Why is there such a focus on August Derleth's terrible fanfiction garbage? I have never seen such an abhorrent mangling of the source material as this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSIWKWt7-lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didnt read lol

What's with the Nyaruko threads lately?

>he watched this shit

Judging by the fact that you like this abortion I'd estimate that you've never read anything.

but the girls are cute

The joke is that they use projectiles for hand to hand techniques.

OH NO ALIENS ARE ATTACKING US

OH WAIT THE ALIENS WERE AFTER OUR MEDIA LMAO

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of this cutie.

Thanks for posting my French wife

Haruhi is the real Lovecraftian anime, she's literally Azathoth.

Sacré bleu, this one seems a bit upset.

Dead seiyuu.

> tfw ywn hear her say "shounen" again

You forgot about shub-niggurath onee-chan.

No more gay horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSIWKWt7-lk

>tfw you forgot how the seiyuu sounded as soon as you stopped watching an episode

>Shub-Niggurath
>Niggurath
>Niggur

Hehehehe.

The only reason to watch this whatsoever is because Nyaruko and Kuuko have incredibly good voice acting.

>Lovecraft must be spinning in his grave
Lovecraft was the worlds biggest slut with his IP. He would've been happy with any low-grade fan-fiction that used his universe.

>He doesn't worship Chtulhu

You missed the undertone

Haruhi genuinely is more lovecraftian than this shit.

What? Literally nobody but Lovecraft contributed to it until after he died.

>he's a "le cthulhu xd" memelord who's never actually read Lovecraft
I'd estimate that about 1% of those that discuss Lovecraft have actually read his work.

Why is SHE so cute, anons?

P U R E

Dumb pig poster, didn't even post the right pig.

>I'd estimate that about 1% of those that discuss Lovecraft have actually read his work.

And then we would have people wishing for neko girls fighting and eating barehanded disgusting aliens.

Or qt nightgaunts tickling playfully the MC.

Do you really want that kind of discussion?

I've read,and am a bag fan of,not only Lovecraft but the folks who carried on after which is why I watched this.....

It's fun,maybe funny,but has almost nothing to do with Lovecraft or Cthulhu other then names,Kobayashi's dragon maid is probably more Lovecraft then this show with what how Tohru acts.

>Or qt nightgaunts tickling playfully the MC.
The ones at the start of the first season wanted to use MC for a yaoi show. Close enough for me.

>muh secondaries

Bad news, mate, this isn't James Joyce, it's trashy pulp horror novels. Nobody is going to care about your high school English paper on the topic.

There are James Joyce secondaries?

Obligatory

I don't think there are actually any primaries, except maybe a few 20th century English lit profs. Most of them skimmed Ulysses, too.

ONORE DIKAIDO'S OKAA-SAN

>Most of them skimmed Ulysses, too
I know this makes me a pleb, but I couldn't make it through more than a couple chapters of Ulysses because my head hurt too much from trying to decipher the goddamn Leprechaun-speak.

I want to do unspeakable things to this Frenchman

SHE IS AN ELDRITCH ABOMINATION, NOT YOUR WAIFU.

But she is cute, so it's ok.

> Not making an eldritch abomination your waifu