Why are literally ALL stoners liberal?

I've met a lot of pot smokers in my life, and 100% have been liberal. Does smoking pot make you liberal somehow, or are liberals just prone to smoking pot?
I think it's the former, but I'm not sure how that works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause weed redpills us about Sup Forumstards

this is a low effort slide thread. everyone knows everyone of all backgrounds will try weed.

delete this slide thread.

agreed

slide thread
sage/hide/report

I smoke weed AND I hate kikes
What do

Fpbp

>be weed-smoking conservative
>put sage in two scoops, risking being reported for global rule 7b
>no fucks given

Most liberals are for legalizing it

Because right wingers want to ban weed you fucking retard

Retarded pothead shills showing up right away I see

But do they?
I don't.

most are annoying libertarian fags wtf are you talking about

I smoke everyday and I'm right wing. In fact, I'm more right wing than most.

Conservative pot smokers hide the fact that they smokers pots.

I'm 29 now and started smoking pot when I was 19, I voted for Trump. OP is a faggot as usual

You sage the thread bud.

I love hearing people bitch about weed and it's oncoming legality as if
>a. their opinion even matters
>b. they think they'll somehow convince everyone to be a depressed sober normalfag like they are
Smoke up, faggot. You're missing out. Weed teaches you many things about yourself and how you perceive the world around you. It can redpill you if you are even somewhat intelligent.

same 420blazethekikes

also sage

What exactly is being "slid" rn?
The memo shit? Old news.
Is there any kind of legitimate happening going on besides muh memo thread?

people from across the political spectrum smoke weed. liberals are just more honest about smoking it though

a shit load of gets in this thread

Over 10 years of use here.

Authoritarian centrist, so nah. Maybe its the demographics of the freinds you know tend to be liberal. Pretty much all the pot smokers I know are on the right.

checked and keked

It's the Donald migrants who always whine about
>muh shills
and
>muh slide threads
as if the shitstorm that is Sup Forums is a board to be taken seriously

Brain damage.

haha dude what

guys i think kek is in this thread

we have this thread like 4 times a day kike. we know its a slide thread.

sage/hide/report

because all of them are degenerates that love the outlier and that is the reason why they smoke weed
that is why they help fucking mexican cartels by paying for their shitty degenerate drugs

You're just upset about what other people do, and are jealous they are having fun without you.
>snowflake detected
you sound like a liberal with the way you bitch.

/thread
sage
OP is a faggot who hangs out only with faggots. Go suck a dick.

yeah if one is suggesting that this thread is a forum slide one would need to link to the appropriate IMPORTANT thread.
What are we not seeing by being ITT
Probably not much.

>linking to a post that doesn't contain dooblays

Didn't expect this thread to get this chaotic but what else would I expect

What's your argument here?

This board is 99 percent dogshit larping and 1 percent truth. I'm just here to shitpost and be a contrarian

Smoking weed affects REM cycles, which is also a mechanism you'd want to tamper with in order to prevent the effects of mind control from taking hold, among other anti-lib effects

if it makes you lazy you're just genetically predisposed to degeneracy

check out the God does/doesn't exist threads next newfriend they're a blast

precisely

OP here - I'm not saying I hate pot or think it should be illegal. I'm just saying that all the stoners I know are diehard liberals. Jesus you pot smokers are sensitive. Worried you might be getting stupid from smoking and have to cover it up with anger much?

>all stoners are liberals
Blocks your path

>Why are literally ALL stoners liberal?
> but I'm not saying I hate pot or think it should be illegal
Nice deflection

I just smoked a fat nugget and I welled up at the SOTU when my president laid it all out on the table
#notalltokers

its dangerous for amerimutts to do anything that might make them eat more

>OP here

>much?

Cringe

>try weed
Yeah, I tried it. But the people who keep smoking are almost invariably liberals

Well I know several pot smokers that are 100% not liberal. sounds like you hang out with a lot of libfags.

Don't blame your life choices on weed

Lol, you should have met my previous dealer. He'd fit in well with you rayciss bastards. I quit toking about 8 months ago and haven't seen him since.

I've been smoking every day since I was 14, I'm not liberal. Not republican either though I'm just an asshole with a lot of offensive opinions that doesn't give a fuck that people don't like the way I think

Le edgy face

So you're a kaffir then

People who do drugs and broadcast it = liberal.
People who do drugs quietly = conservative.

It matches the personality traits perfectly. You'd have to be a n00b to not understand this.

same here

this thread is gay

>This
well observed, never thought of it like that

A lot of people in my family that are far right in the down south are pot smokers. It seems to a part of the whole red neck thing. I was offered to smoke at a gathering, but it just never interested me.

kys

Smoking pot is considered a fringe behaviour, even slightly inmoral and illegal. Thats why out of a feeling of guilt and the desire to diminish their own lack of virtue in the eyes of society, pot smokers approve of all other degeneracies.

blaze it faggot

youre fucking retarded.. many stoners are libertarians

dave smith from legion of skanks is a stoner and has the best libertarian podcast

youre fucking retarded... leave youre basement

im a conservative man who smokes.
I guess because I don't broadcast that shit

i smoke the sticky icky, but i've been getting more redpilled as the days go on. I've recently learned about the nog problem when it comes to murders and thefts. Redpilled myself (with help of you Sup Forums fags ofcourse) about the absolute horrifying waste we call the Welfare System (which was primarily set up for niggers). and alot of other things. I think it's just that lazy fucks gravitate towards ganja more so than intelligent fucks.

I know plenty of right-wing pot smokers. They just keep it on the down low and have personalities outside of pot culture.

how to sage? im newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

Alt+F4

which one?

It's the same with guns man.
To us conservative types, guns are just another tool. A part of life. Libfaggots make a huge deal about them. Though with guns, because lefties hate them so much, it presents good trolling opportunities. So we tend to get a bit vane with them for lulz. There's a lil liberal in everyone after all. The key is, controlling it.

Self control and vigilance are the Messiah.

Fuck off spear chucker, this is a white man's thread

thanks for the link. I'm not completely convinced that hitler was the good guy, but i'm leaning closer and closer to Mein Fuher

>Jesus you pot smokers are sensitive.
Well it's pretty fucked up now that people are being thrown in cages for something that only affects the user of the drug directly. But youre some kind of statist cuck that likes people having power over the substances you ingest arent you?

I dont even do drugs but drug addicts and drug users are literally the most oppressed people in western society so it fucking pisses me off when you retards are ignorant bootlicking cucks carrying water for people who want totalitarian control over your body and mind!

Also watch "part of the problem" with dave smith. He's a legit comic from the legion of skanks podcast but he has his own political podcast about libertarian ideals and why the state is an unethical instrument for societal governance. No matter what you have to admit that violence is not ethical in the form of "the state" as it's being implements and we would all benefit from more freedom and agency being imparted on individuals. This would include the freedom to associate with whoever you want for example instead of being forced to invite whoever they want into your community.

are you a muslim or a kkk member now im just confused

>I'm now 15

Wait, who's jewing who here?

i smoke every day, you fag

I'm far from liberal, cunt. Although I used to be more liberal pre-Trump and revelation era.
Also probably going to be voting liberal in my next state election but that's sort of a different thing over here.

because soft headed twats who think they know everything encapsulates them bot perfectly

Drug use has always been a Lefty thing. When people were smoking "Jazz Cigarettes" in the early 20th century, they ended up nigger-lovers in Jazz bands. In the 50s, they were the ones who went to watch negro rock and roll bands. I don't think I really need to get into the 60s.

You are trying to jew me

If we assume the holocaust happened (dubious), the evidence seems to point to Goebbels implementing the final solution without Hitler's knowledge. If you haven't you should listen to Jonathan Bowden, quite poignant far right figure, amazing speaker.

Interesting point..
I smoked almost every day for about seven years. Was relatively liberal. Not very politically involved. Knew something was fishy about 9/11 and JFK, but figured people like Bernie were A-okay.
The ramping up of the trans movement was a major redpill, and then the Vegas shooting was too.
Somehow wound up here a year or so ago (newfag, etc, neato)
A year of Sup Forums will rewire you.

Oh, and yeah, you never leave and all that.

Check your pockets

but...i didn't start warming up to fascism until after I started smoking all day errday.

i'm actually legitimately confused about it desu. it makes me believe that weed/psychs really do open our minds to the truth by directly challenging our preconceptions. Instead of being a "jew plant", it's actually an enhancer.

In that, degenerates would use it, and it enhances their degenerate ways. it seems like "psychosis" is a similar problem. These things aren't problems with someone's brain, or someone's character. They're problems of society, of culture. We intensify all these problems, then blame the consequences on the drug or the users. But the truth is, it goes much deeper than that.

I misuse marijuana. i have a lot of shit to work through. but i think the "problems" with this plant has everything to do with how it helps us focus on the source of those problems. degenerate behavior around abusers of MJ comes from the same source as the slander against people like Michael Jackson. It's the jewish culture twisting us.

>tfw i found 5 dollars
what kind of jew sorcery is this

Stoner here, literally every stoner I know voted for Trump. The only liberal stoner I know is a guy I sometimes get from that just graduated HS in the past year or two

You have to go back...

Quit sucking on that doink and try reading each post number again Shaggy

Let the conservatives know the war on drugs was lost and they should just stop pitching that idea. Lots of right leaning pot heads will suddenly appear.

I smoke pot, am right wing, undergrad degree, stem. And guess what? Sometimes I go days without smoking and it's totally fine. Sometimes I smoke it a few days in a row and it's totally fine. Definitely more liberals smoke pot in general but I know plenty of right wingers that smoke.

Why does weed get people paranoid? serious question. for some ppl it calms them down but for some people it gives them anixety attacks. why?

Kek

5 dollars represents the pentagon

is everything you aren't interested in a slide thread?

there are 2 types of pot smokers from what I have seen

1st: your classic libshit pot smoker who listens to nignogs songs in a dark room trying to go in a trans state and being degenrate overall

2nd: smoking pot and having fun and relaxing , usually alone.

For some reason the 1st category believes you have to like/do certain things if you smoke pot. They are like reddit atheists, they just ruin the whole thing.

>5 dollars represents the pentagon
Nah, he's only got 5 bucks because I took the other 20

thanks for the tip! (no homo)

I agree with your experiences (similar) and you make some good points.