Memo release on a Friday, right before the superbowl.....why?

Trump is extremely media savvy and has repeatedly demonstrated his skill in timing things just right, but to dump major news like a classified memo on a Friday before the superbowl? It can only mean 2 things:

1) It's a big fat nothing and the hype needs to be washed away by the next news cycle to avoid embarrassment

2) It's yuuuge and while it won't lead to any immediate arrests/firings it could be the start of an even bigger investigation or something along the lines of the firing of Muller.

Your thoughts Sup Forums?

It's a first step. Like any first step, it only gets you out the door. Then you have to begin the journey.

The Super Bowl won't be the top story on CNN, FOX News, et al on Monday. I get what you're saying.

Alt Theory: It's so fucking big that it will hurt the Super Bowl ratings, but I doubt that.

>Supermemo

probably because he wants to get it to the public, not the media
the media is just going to spin it

Depending on the contents, people may actually skip the superbowl

i agree. its so people will read it without the info machine distorting it

Who knows what the Superbowl ratings will be like this year. Either way, you are asking the wrong question.

>How political will the commercials be this year? How much muh-banana republic will they be?

Imagine the trash leftist commercials that are ready to fire off on Superbowl Sunday. It's too late to change them. If the memo goes nuclear, they look like fools.

> people may actually skip the Superbowl
yeaaa that's not happening in normie world

ex uber meme

If the memo is big enough, perhaps the greater risk is crashing the financial markets in the aftermath vs. worrying people won’t hear the news (they will)

Don’t care much for the super bowl, but maybe he wants the leftist performers to whine and make a statement about our country has failed us, and make everyone watching instantly want to try to discredit the memo but they wont be able to because the memo is completely legitimate. No amount of
>Muh Russia
And other liberal talking points will discredit the memo. But that’s just my take if it’s released tomorrow. Added bonus point for pissing off people who watch sports and don’t want it to be politicized adding fuel to the fire.

this is more of a time sensitive situation really, right now the country is still gleaming over the SOTU, it hard for the media to portray trump as the pinacle of all evil after that shit happened. the more time that goes by though, the more time the deepstate gets to assassinate key players such as congressman, journalists etc. Trump absolutely has to release it tomorrow, will have the biggest effect, and its the last chance he will get before they try something else.

>brother invited me to super bowl party at his house
>will probably be able to count the number of Trump supporters on a shop teacher's hand
I'm going to be keking my ass off every time a nigger cries or Justin Timberlake turns his entire halftime show into some Bono tier political statement while everyone else REEEs in unison

It means that the media can't talk shit about it till Monday cuz Coons will be all about sportsball to pay attention to FakeNews

Then he should have released it directly after the SOTU.

Democrats are screeching like autistic retard about how the memo shouldn't be released. Either it's nothing and the Dems look even stupider, or it's a happening. Both are good.

he probobly couldnt, remember the train crash carrying hundreds of republican congressman as well as their families. enough time has passed where everyone is safe now, as well as enough people have opened their eyes to the lies they were being fed by the MSM

Memo+patriots winning, yuuuuuuuuge.

keep in mind that monkeyball is at such a low point theyre actually bringing back the fucking XFL

By waiting a lot of folks against the release made mistakes and exposed themselves.

With all the politicizing and the ads they're running this year, they're probably going to skip it anyway. Normies are sick of football politics if the ratings are anything to go on.

doesn't the president normally get interviewed before the super bowl. i remember oreilly doing that with obama

I'm a bit short of info, when is he releasing the memo tomorrow? Need to know when to take my lunch break to wank.

To help stop the inevitable leftist chimpout that's going to occur.

it's because he's trying to fuck up the Superbowl's ratings

he's been basically at war with the NFL for years

You don't need to get the people involved in this, really.

I personally want to just have the process go forward like it should, and then when it comes time to decide whether it's the rope for Hillary, maximum outrage.

The rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees think they're winning, but they're just looking stupid. I don't want to fight with them, I know that Qanon wants memes, wants us up in the face of them 24/7, but don't see why that's necessary. Are public opinion polls really necessary in order to determine whether to punish extremely terrible systematic wronging.

Is this going to be a RICO thing, where you can just lump everybody together, a criminal conspiracy?

>1 post by this id
s
a
g
e

>Alt Theory: It's so fucking big that it will hurt the Super Bowl ratings
you kidding? many people are totally fucked off with niggerball since the felons started kneeling