New Jordan Peterson Interview

Host goes on to explain how he tries to deradicalize the right.

Perplexed that she can not really peg him as a left or right winger, at around 8:50 the host asks him, "Are you a pro- ...are you a prophet?"

>youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU
>youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have the same common sense that was...common in the 80s,90s and early 2000s
>get asked if you are a prophet in 2018..

fucking hell what happened that suddenly everyone over ~1-2 decades turned into complete morons?!

This guy is an empty headed ideologue faggot.

this

boomers are the worst quite frankly and even worse are the fucking fedora tipping autists and students who worship him like a god

>scared shitless to talk about the jews
> considered a prophet

kek

he's a dog fucker, he'd be arrested for wrong-think. he was already being accused of all manner of shit, being so curt would just give his opposition ammo

Shill harder faggots. If you shill a little bit harder, it will definitely work.

>stating canada has shit laws/social climate is now shilling for peterson

> tries to deradicalize the right

So he's a self-admitted gatekeeper then? Good to know.

>Another Sup Forums YouTube e-celeb figurehead comes out as a full on gatekeeping self-promoting spook

M-muh shills ;_;

Nowhere in Canada is it legal to fuck a dog. Meanwhile bestiality is still legally 4 states in Zogmerica.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
oh my sweet summer child. try not to out yourself as a newfag next time

JewSA loves fucking dogs so much it was legal in 26 states just 20 years ago. Now it is still legal in 4. Meanwhile it has never been legal in Canada.

JewSA takes a tactic from their jewish masters. Accuse your enemy of what you are doing. The eternal Amerimutt.

>replying twice to the same post...in 2 separate posts
>how to spot a newfag

how embarrassing for you

No. Canada's bestiality law is based on crown law. However the Supreme Court correctly noted that the language of the law only applied to penetration. And unlike your jewish court Canada does not legislate from the bench. So it is up to the government to make a new law but the issue had never come up.

Meanwhile in JewSA you've had at least 22 states with Amerimutts demanding the right to fuck their dogs. The only places in North America that have actually legalized bestiality are Wyoming and New Mexico.

The Amerimutt must be stopped. No dog or white man is safe from his destructive ways.

you wound me user

Yet you've been completely embarrassed. You posted a left wing British rag and didn't even read its content. You just meme post. You didn't actually study the issue and now you have been exposed.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERIMUTT
WHERE THE JEW RULES OVER ME
AND I WON'T FORGET THE WHITES WHO DIED
AND LOST THIS PLACE TO ME

kek buttblasted beaver

Definitely a newfag

Better to be a Beaver than a dogfucking zogsucking Amerimutt.

"Canada's most powerful intellectual."

Dr. Judea patreon.

Nah i dont follow shabbos kermit anymore he had some sound stuff and even referred to solnechyn but when it came to the jews he failed horribly, kinda sad and pathetic since solnechyn named them in 200 years together.

idiocracy is a documentary etc etc

>"Are you a pro- ...are you a prophet?"
Jordan B. Peterson is anti-White and has stated his explicit intent is to prevent White men from organizing to prevent White genocide.

He sells the kosher meme that if White people ever "act tribal" again it will cause armageddon because "we have nukes now". That's literally his argument, he even repeated it on Joe Rogan a couple days ago.

This man is out for your soul.

Take the Peterstein pill, pic related. He's a Zionist and is conflating Whites resisting White genocide with the horrors of Marxist communism, with zero evidence. It's all psychological tricks.

Now he's setting himself up as a cult leader (((prophet))). This man is only going to become more of a problem, anons. We have to destroy this man.

KEK has spoken through the digits:

Peterstein is out for your SOUL.

He wants to be your ball washing bucko eDaddy.

Peterson is pretty smart but he needs to read up on the TRP literature asap. Poor guy doesn't even know what a shit test is and keeps failing them.

this