I get paid by some near billionaire to research the occult and various conspiracies...

I get paid by some near billionaire to research the occult and various conspiracies. It's making me kind of crazy and I feel im losing my sanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
google.com/patents/US3247367
al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/knowledge-unseen-knowledge-book
themystica.com/mystica/articles/t/the_world_of_the_jinn.html
islamqa.info/en/2340
twitter.com/RealR0bGray/status/959324075511267329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry to hear that. I assure you I'm not a lizard alien. So what was that job interview like?

if numbers kek wills you to kill him

Larp

What's the craziest thing you've read/seen?

wrong board

i'm with you my man. the razor of sanity runs thin.

Where do I sign up? on ?

wish I had your job

Nope

fractalization is what made me lose it. i had to go for a walk. it all builds on itself tho there isnt 1 thing.

get s new job. some things can't be unknown.

also the "unseen" in islam is another one I remember being scared when researching.

I can help you , its my dream job

wow thats gay.
was it better ever?

fuck off kanye.

post bank account numbers or gtfo

Everything you need to know is on this website.
www JoyofSatan org

If you can point me in the right direction im all ears. I have very basic understandings of most everything have 6 months experience so i am still very new.

We do it for free and we're all fine.

So who's the OP working for?
Tremere? Malkavian? Noseferatu?

satan here. have a nice night. :)

>tfw doing it for free

what do you know about the Jews?

what is his endgame?

Do you need a co-worker to help you lighten the work load? I'm more than willing

man i miss Bill so much... fucking CIAniggers

>FOR ALL THE CONSPI NEWFAGGOTS LISTEN THIS 43 HOURS OF REDPILL GEMMINT MATERIALS :
youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

>4 the souls

Quite literally everything. They are basic but powerful and influential.

i want to help you, tell me what conspiracies

Post a discord
I have the information and experience you're looking for

nothing beats the hour of the time, specifically the mystery babylon series, bill was in his own tier

Wanna trade? I already do that shit for free and I love it. Have not gone crazy.

what is their end game? is it greater Israel like an arab friend i have says? or is it something more?

thanks but not right now.

user you have to protect yourself with a strong constitution and/or physical barrier. get a salt circle going or something!

qrd?

What qualification made you the human replacement for Google Now to Canadian paranoid billionaires?

1. eliminate competition
2. greater israel
3. third temple

You mentioned the islamic unseens, I can give you some info on that. My father told me that they have summoned John Lennon and then an unnamed spirit when they were at college. I usually dont believe things without substance however my father is a rational man and the way he tells
his story really persuaded me into believing it.

So the thing is, the unseen are beings like us but on a different plane of existence, they have different proprities than us and their world can overlap with ours but not the other way around. However they are forbidden to interract or effect us in a remotely bad way or they will get punished by God. The thing I dont understand is that , although they are summoned by islamic rites or prayers(such is the case for all kinds of spirit summoning in islam) the behavior of whatever crosses to this plane does not behave like what is said in quran or any kind of book for that matter. I myself not been able to build the bridge between religion and supernatural , hope this helps.

My understanding of vortex math peaked his interest and he put me to work researching conspiracies and occultism and explaining it to him.

No,you don't.

you're not losing your sanity you're gaining it.

Have you read the Montalk gnosis section yet? Don't worry user. If you have a soul, you'll be alright.

is this a slide thread?
why is this showing up again?
what insight is op looking to take from this?

Fractalization can contain hidden messages from the past, check out randal carlson he has a course on sacred geometry.

>protect yourself
>get a salt circle

> muh occult
>>> /x/
inb4 some asshat asks about summoning a succubus

does he play the fool?

does he want to use this knowledge to take hold of something someone else has?

consider how advanced publicly disclosed tech is, and compare that to models simulating exponential technological growth; and realize how suppressed our civilization is.

What´s fractalization?

Whats the craziest shit you've found so far?

its Sup Forums so I assume malks

Saw this thread on /biz/ and figured it would end up here. I knew I should have screencapped it.

spoilers: it's the jews

Yeah. At one point it was actually really /comfy/, with people posting spooky stories "real" or fake. At some point underage faggots found the board, and then later one a bunch of spics. So now you got a bunch of retards stinking up the whole fucking board. Sort of like what happened with this board during the last election, except far worse.
I remember going their sometime years ago, probably around 2010 when I was doing research on The Amytiville Horror and demons, and it was really something.

I'm a Sheikh and The Unseen freaks the fuck out of me. Used to read about binding Djinn and magic. love mysticism and ended up joining a Sufi tariqa.

Never mind.

man that sounds cool.

Can you post some good links in regards to The Unseen? I want to read all about it.

This. If its creepy, i am all in.

The best way to learn about it would be finding muslims and learning from them, I do not think there are good sources in english, I was able to learn so much ablut that stuffonly because I live in a muslim country. You are in Canada so , you can actually use the muslim population to your advantage for once.

How much did Soros pay you to start this thread

Sup Forums MUST BECUME INVENTORS, DONT LET THE KIKES KNOW OF YOUR INVENTIONS UNTIL YOU RELEASE IT TO THE PUBLIC

the abyss returns even the boldest gaze

Super glue+ salt circle no weren't wind wrecking shit today

So then this is relavent?
al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/knowledge-unseen-knowledge-book

They won't just give me all the deets. They'll try to get me to convert or some shit. There has to be some stuff online n regards to it.

> Scripture doesn't count

oh i keep 99% of all my mathematical models and ideas offline. wouldn't want the electronic-kike access to my hard earned work

Nice larp

themystica.com/mystica/articles/t/the_world_of_the_jinn.html

islamqa.info/en/2340

The Djinn Dude. and the fact that we have no knowledge or awareness of them unless they want us to see them but they can see us clear as day and we all have a personal one that follows you all your life. some people have a Muslim Djinn or a Christian Djinn they can really be any religion but some are pure evil and seek only to turn people to sin and degeneracy through slight suggestion or force if they are strong enough. we also have no idea if there are other creatures that Allah Has Created so anything is a Possibility Djinn are the only thing we have been told about.

You should read the works of Many P. Hall my friend, it will help you and might impress your old Jewish boss.

Leech scum, OP's boss is a Silver Fang garou.

>al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/knowledge-unseen-knowledge-book

How do i get a job like that?

Good

Put a spell on Comey to go to prison

SHADILAY

twitter.com/RealR0bGray/status/959324075511267329

Thank you, why would somebody summon one, though?

Thank you friend.

/x/phile here bring me in bro im an expert.

The Franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. These are the two darkest redpills. Heard of them OP?

There probably is , is there any muslim elders that dwell in spell, djinns and prohecies over there?

I got some real spooky shit regarding to those old shits. They somehow know all about you and tell you if you are being possesed and shit. Funny thing is , it has nothing to do with scripture.

So why do the Djinn or Unseen scare people?

Yeah if your not writing your ideas in a secret book your a cuck. If boleez knock on your door one day make sure to burn that shit.

>human
>darkest red pill

nah. they are sad tragedies

/thread

>why does a demon that you cant see but follows you for life scare people

they can do things for you in nano seconds depending on the power. some theorists including myself think they are energy and therefor have some kind of energy manipulating abilities like transmutation . they taught humans magic and are in contact with the Masons and Kabbala Jews

The only problem here is that you only blame the kikes once you understand how things work, not the other way around.