Why are girls so mean pol/?

why are girls so mean pol/?

Because you're a weird racist

consumerism, princess mindset, egomaniac, nothing beside themselves matter.

female biology. boomers fucked you by not telling you the truth about females

Why does she she shave half her head

You actually let them affect you.

Because faggots (like (you)) enable them.

girls are so nice to me, they just refuse my date when they aren't interested :(

theres literally nothing wrong with this

The girls buy me lunch. And I mean girls. Oftentimes I'm with two of them at the same time. The truth is to try a bit harder. If the girls you're with are acting like that you are choosing the wrong ones.

I don't want to say it's kikes but... it's kikes.

Women are simply taking advantage of the market. Pussy has a way higher market value than cock.

Women go after chads because they can afford to(for a while at least).

the skin on her hands and arms is mottled and disgusting, she makes me think of a middle aged woman.

Let's see the bitch in your pic without makeup.

Because of thirsty beta faggot who would literally die for them.
Remove beta, roastie will fall back in line.

It all coincides with the breakdown of a meaningful society and the worship of materialism and status, that has killed women and in turn they are killing whats left of this once great society, they are completely to blame for the down fall of the west.

Because all the other girls were mean to them. Especially the prettier ones. It's a cycle.

Daily reminder that if you don't fuck or at least makeout hard on the first "date", there's no biological attraction and you're getting played.

It's funny because whores who do this to themselves long term happiness for trade short term gains.
Your youth only lasts about 10 years, 18 to 28; if you're not married by the end of that you're used goods, a disgusting leftover woman

Draw the gooks face without make up and plastic surgery.

Sincerely, do you have evidence of females who look good without makeup? Literally any adult females of any race ever looking fuckable while natural? I'm skeptical.

>take advantage of some poor sucker because you're a strong, independent woman wooooo!

Go to copenhagen... several 9s and 10s, without a stitch of makeup

I had an Asian girl buy me a DS so I'd play pokemon with her

I make it known I'm cheap from the start so it's never an issue

He's lying! Nothing but 1's and 2's here! Don't come! Stay away

supply and demand faggets.
Horny plebs drive the demand of young thottts sky high and they can get away with this while riding the cock caurosel.
After they hit the wall (30-35 y/o) the demand sharply drops off and you get desparate, bitter bitches.
On the other hand as long as your cock can get hard you can supply it and whores will ride it, hence the difference.

Ive seen a few that do, yes.
those gooks do not look like that, they hide their mongoloid eye bridge and create the illusion of having white features. plastic surgery is rampant in asian countries.

When GWB was elected, the hatred against Cheney and Rumsfeld was almost as bad as Trump.
>September 10, 2001 - OMG CHENEY IS A HORRIBLE MAN THAT TELLS IDIOT GWB WHAT TO DO HE IS A DICTATOR THEY RUN AN EMPIRE
>September 22, 2001 - CNN runs a two week rotating story, covered by females, about how Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld are 'Silver Foxes'. Women on TV, and movie stars pick up the narrative, say how they appreciate a strong, stern man, a Silver Fox like Dick Cheney.
And that, user, is all you ever need to know about women.

>Stop jerking off to drawings of girls user and go date a woman with drawn-on face

Men spoil the shit outta women with money, feels, and dat dick. They truly are daddies princesses.

>t.salty

quality

This is 100% correct.
Seriously, stay away. You don't want to come here.

what do the guys look like though?

I don't know man. I'm so sick and tired of it all.

some are, some aren't. don't let it get to you. after a while you'll meet a sweet one.

This. All women know how to do is talk, don't play into their mindgames

Depends on who's asking.

???

implying an asian girl who shaves half her head and is this weight is gonna get dates with any guy.

Halfshaved head can work, but the weight ruins the immersion yeah.

What is confusing?
If you're a smol asian qt then there's nothing but handsome chad thundercocks over here with thick wallets desperate for a gf to throw their money at.
But if you're a 56%er then there's nothing but snownegroid trolls over here.

Mostly white dudes and black people

Love is a battlefield user
If you can't stare the enemy in the eyes as you bayonet them in the stomach, get out
It's for your own good

>be me
>going on a date with a girl I met online
>notice she's hardly paying attention to me
>see a glance of her phone, she's texting another guy
>she orders the most expensive thing
>so do I
>I eat fast so I finish before she does.
>excuse myself to use the bathroom
>find the waiter that served us
>tell him I had a family emergency and my date agreed to cover my meal
>leave

Cause they're women.

Entering the dating world again
Thanks for the tip

oh well I’m a mutt I just really like white guys and I think it’d be fun to visit a nordic country what exactly do you mean by “snownegroid trolls”? are they still cute?

>go through hassle of drawing a 100% realistic gun
>can't get the face right
Why is Anime so gay ?

>go on a date set up by my sister
>she only makes eye contact for about 6 minutes the whole night
>constantly on her phone
>she spins around to ask for a spoon from a waitress
>she's been texting guys on tinder
>new message pops up
>she's soliciting nudes during the date
>get up
>go pay the bill
>walk out
>she doesn't notice, too busy arranging to fuck other guys
>get a call 25 minutes later
>already home hanging out with housemate
>she wants me to come back and pick her up
>say no
>tries to guilt me by saying she has no money to take the train or bus
>housemate is drunk and leans over to scream "THEN GET SUCKING, BITCH"
>hang up and text her
>she's shocked I'd be offended she was arranging to fuck guys during the date
>proceeds to rant to my sister
>at least 3 times a week for a month, she messages my sister talking about what a prudish loser I am

I did end up happy though. Dated my housemate, ended up staying living together, got marries, had a son and we're having a daughter in June.

Fathers fail their daughters by giving them the world and protecting them. This behavior leads into adulthood, and so they mother their own daughters by themselves, as their mannerisms have driven the father away. The daughters left alone with the mothers to explain the world and what they are owed, gain twice the toxicity as the mother and a roastie whore is born.

What's the matter? Too deep for you?

women will always take advantage if you let them, don't let them.

Don't listen to this guy. Don't bother coming here!

congratulations on the rest of it, but youre a bitch for actually paying for her meal.

>paying for a girls food
el oh el, it's like you WANT her to get fat.

>going on a dinner date with a woman you don't know
That's where you done goofed.
Try a hike or a walk through the park.

This leaf is ok

definitely Jews

>going on dates
just another silly modern contrivance like spending your cuckbucks on a diamond

What race are you, femanon? Tell me right now.

I’m not a female but I’m half white/half mexican

Lack of right wing thot patrols.

oi cum 2 straya

At least you realize spics aren't white.
Are you gay?

Wana make a little Juan Pablos Tremblay with me ^

but it’s just as hot there as it is here. I wanna go somewhere where I can bundle up under a ton on blankets and have a fire in the fireplace.
im trans

How??

In the opposite situation the guy gets laid, seems like a better deal than a fuckin meal

A lot of girls do. Especially the girls who don't cake themselves with makeup all the fucking time and ruin their skin from a young age.

Makeup really just gives girls a fake plastic look for ten years and then they go full hagskin after and have to wear it just to look normal, it doesn't make you 'look natural' - it only seems like it because every girl's a narcissist who puts it on, so none of them are natural. "normal" women are fucking unnatural.

Actual natural vs makeup is more like different art styles than bad vs good
I can stand a little bit of makeup, but I'd rather a girl who wears none at all.

Girls can't do it though. Too much narcissism. Too much care about looking like a swamp monster or dumb bullshit like that, and too easily manipulated by mass media advertising and pharmaceutical companies to ever chance not doing it.

It's shit. You can't explain algebra to a retard just like you can't get women to stop being a clown wearing plaster on their faces.

I legit thought the woman was blasting shit out her ass on the 5th panel.

>black hockey players
suspension of disbelief ruined

This.

Words of wisdom from Russiafriend

i say yes on the making out on the first or second date but chicks that put out on the first are garbage in my experience, current gf waited till the 4th or 5th date

best girl i ever had probably gonna marry this one

Naw, make it by the third. Most women wont get slutty on the first date because they want to give the illusion they arent the whores that they are.

If you she hasn't at least touched your dick by the 3rd date you're wasting time and money

literally no tits

>tfw found a girl who doesn't wear makeup and is beautiful without it
>tfw she's shy and awkward and antisocial so she never got involved in all that bitchy woman shit
>tfw she plays vidja with me and I'm even teaching her to enjoy hardcore games and versus pvp games
>tfw she doesn't drink much so she doesn't act stupid af all the time
>tfw she was extremely sexually inexperienced but now does anal with me pretty much at my whim
>tfw she is pretty redpilled, hates the mainstream media, feminists, pedos etc
I've been with her for 5 years bros, should I marry her? I'm not religious but it just seems like the right thing to do. Thanks to our shitty canuck laws we're going to be commonlaw marriage pretty soon anyways.

There are no niggers on the new york rangers

this

Yep. But first, show tits

rd

you guys are intentionally avoiding quality virgin waifu material. I will never understand this. Unless this is some sort of weird shilling to encourage men to expect sex sooner thus perpetuating the destruction of traditional values.

My ex made me waiting till the 5th date to kiss me even though she wanted badly to do it, she was a fine girl

>5 years without marriage

wew lad, I'm surprised she hasn't killed you in your sleep, kek

When I met my wife I intentionally took her on shitty dates to see if she would stick around.

>Marries her
>She goes full 180° and starts being a bitch
Do it user, do it

True for the kiss part. However, if they fuck on the first date they're either slags or really desperate for the cock, i.e. horny as fuck!

That is a pretty feminine dude despite the haircut, I have to admit.

This is allowed to happen because of beta males.

jesus I thought that piece of blanket or whatever by her chest was her hand at first

Because you didn't demonstrate enough value.

You're literally worth losing to a 50/50 gamble.

When you're worth more, can buy more, fight for more, and don't care about her... You'll notice the difference.

It's not an attitude, sorry, it's real life.

When you can tell a big titty blonde she's worthless shit and mean it, because you make money and can get another... She will do anything to keep you.

That means telling other guys their "so sweet" like you get told now.

Yeah, Marry her. She sounds pretty decent. I hope she doesn't change too much afterwards on you.

She's extremely tall and lanky for a girl. Like 6 ft and stick thin, not enough fat for tits

>pic
It should be noted that those are not her kids- just ones she is posing with for a photo-shoot (she's a model), and she claims to have had no plastic surgery, regardless. Despite this, apparently this image has caused her to lose a lot of potential work due to the amount of people who believe that this is her actual family.

So, I’m supposed to just open my legs and let your penis in because you took me out to eat? Is that what you’re implying?

I overheard some girls talking about how they occasionally go out on dates with "nice" looking guys just to get a free meal when they're low on cash. They meet them on tinder and such places, order expensive drinks and food, flirt a little, and have no intention of going out with them again. Make girls pay half, don't be a sucker.

Except for edge cases, across history women were never leaders. Why is Israel such a shitty country?