Other urls found in this thread:

sportsdirect.com/nike-pitch-football-828193?colcode=82819302
youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U SED FUTBOL?

Football.
Balls.
Nets.

Yes. It appears I have made a terrible mistake.

KICK THA BALL IN THA NET!

PUT IT IN THE GOAL ME SON FOOAH

*blocks your path*

*SLIDETACKLES YOU*

FOOAAGGH GET IN MI SON

*deflates your football*

WUT TEH FOK IS 'APPENIN. A DUNT WUNA GO BACK 2 TEH UNDERWURLD AGAIN ILL MISS ME GAME NNOOO!!
AAAaaaAaaaaaaa---

DID SUMWON SKOR A GOAL?

FEGOT TEH PIC.

DIS STEERPIKE POOFTA POPPED ARE BALL SO WE CULDNT PLAY

AAAAH FE FOOOOKS SAKE LAD. WOT R WE GUNNA DU LAD?

The goalposters need to take over a small non league club fanbase and start shouting "Mbukuebehdbshesjejsja my son get in there back of me mams vag"

A CANT AFFRD A NEW BALL TIL ME BENEFITS 'RE IN. ANYWUN SPOT ME £5 FUR A NEW BALL FRUM SPORTS DIRECT??

I Am Dave

Did they check the glovebox?

ACTUALLY AMMA NEED ME £15

15 QUID FUR A BLUDDY BALL. THESE TORIES ARE ROBIN US BLIND THEY ARE

sportsdirect.com/nike-pitch-football-828193?colcode=82819302

I wonder if the Mossad was involved. I think early reports said two people were involved.

He had considered mowing down protesters at a Palestine Demo and killing Corbyn cunt. The right couldn't care less about Palestine, The racist supremacist Jews however.....

He obviously rather dim, he'd be the perfect patsy

finbury park is right next to stamford hill, not exatly unlikley

The motive isn't important. Murder is murder. He's just an asshole. The real victims are everyday Islamaphobes caught in the backlash.

>The motive isn't important. Murder is murder. He's just an asshole. The real victims are everyday Islamaphobes caught in the backlash.
Lad, WTF?
He didn't kill anyone!
Literally didn't do nothing wrong in legal terms, as having given bit of a fright, he couldn't have predicted or intended to induce stroke on a frail halal rag-head

>He came here to watch the football; this is human tragedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw

I KNO WOT YA MEEEN LAD. IT'S ALWAYS TEM BLUUUDY TORHEHS IT IS.

>I sentence you, Darren Osbourne, to death by Muslim inmates.

If the replacement continues, you can guarantee you will see more of these retaliation attacks. Every Muslim terror attack on our soil increases the amount of Britons actively seeking revenge against Islam; which is why our security services had to step up their game against Islamic extremists. The thing is, people are now starting to get reactionary against the spread of Islam itself, as it is not slowing down and is starting to consume whole towns and cities. You can guarantee the amount of "hate crimes", such as throwing pork products at mosques, is sharply increasing, but our law enforcement/media keep it all quiet because they don't want to embolden others who would do the same.

The powers that be are losing control. Maybe this is all part of their plan? The Islamists don't obey them anyway and the once loyal Britons are fast becoming disillusioned as Brexit is is bungled and nothing is being done about the spread of islam. We are witnessing the descent of our society into tribalised anarchy.

Bring it on, I say. Prepare yourselves.

Will the Muslims who assaulted him and used unreasonable force to contain him be charged, I wonder?

I was annoyed by how the media have tried to say he was radicalised online.
He was literally 'radicalised' by a BBC drama based on a true story and by seeing actual real-world events (Manchester/London Bridge) on the news.
No legitimate right wing group would advocate attacking people because it's just bad optics and gives the media a stick to beat any legitimate aspects of your ideology with (Breivik, Mair, now Osborne).
Even the use of a van was probably directly inspired by Nice, Germany, London Bridge - all islamist attacks.
Radicalised by the truth.
Smhtbqh

FOOKIN TOREHS TAKIN US FOR MUGS,, A CAN ASSURE U MATE THAT THERE DAY IS COMIN' THA GREAT BRITISH WURKIN CLASS AIN'T TAKEN THIS ANYMOEW. A CAN'T EVEN AFFORD ME SKY SPORTS ANYMORE COS DEY CUT ME BENEFITS

he niggers have u missed me?
>you remember newfoundland right?

BETTA GET BREAKFUST ON TEH GO. I'M MEAKIN MESELF A ACUN BUTTA.

ACUN BUTTA?? SPEAK FOOKIN ENGLISH YE STUPID ILLTERATE MONG

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>britbongs fighting back
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

An Austrian man fought back once. Remember him?

>live in poojeet-infested shithole where muds UNIRONICALLY go on about being "brit-aish" to anyone who listens
>"h-heh, hitler"
LMFAO

Reminds me of the paris attack in that respect, with it's kosher supermarket

O B S E S S E D

No, and it's understandable in the context it happened

All Germans are autistic

better than have literal SHIT for SKIN
MUCH better, trust me

I'm white though, just not European...

CLASSIC

Anglos aren't European

NEY LAD, U SAYS BACUN EN I SAYS ACUN.

neither are niggers and pakis, yet here you are

This. The government/deep state + intelligence agencies don't seem to realise that they're turning huge swathes of the population against them by trying to pin the radicalisation of Britons onto "right-wing hate groups" and not recognising that this is retaliation. As the overton window gradually creeps to the right, more and more people are starting to feel like the government is blaming them for the bad things in the country, and are waking up to the fact that we either fight this threat alone as the British people without the support of our government, or we lose.

All they had to do was make it illegal for foreign money to fund mosques. Now it is too late and nothing but the most Draconian measures will have any effect, but now the minority population will demonstrate against those measures as they have the numbers to do so in certain areas.

As Penny Maudont (sp?) said a couple of years ago now: Europe is sleepwalking into civil war.

ACUN? WUT SORT O FOOKIN ENGLISH IS 'AT? BET UR A MAN CITY SUPORTER THERE ALL THICKOS,,..

Yeah I remember I also remember who were the traitors at that point in time and who are today paying by losing their country for it.

The Germans

why are Austrians so obsessed?
R E N T F R E E

lemme #realtalk for a bit
bongos are already pretty fucking disgusting as is and you talk like your shit's all retarded, but at least you "were" at "some" point """""white"""""
what you do however is import literal human garbage from all over the world which now speaks like you
do you non-whites even feel the disgust actual white people have towards you?
never mind PROMOTING "multi-culture"
what the fuck is even wrong with you?

whatever lets you sleep at night while islam spreads.

The law is not suddenly suspended because people's feelings get hurt. There was nothing wrong with grabbing him and dragging him out of the van, maybe striking him to daze him while he was still behind the wheel, but those that threw punches while he was already overwhelmed and constrained by a mob were using unreasonable force and committing assault against him.

>it's understandable in the context it happened
You are a fucking faggot and need to kys. You bleeding heart types are the biggest problem we are facing. Traitors are dealt with first.

Why are you mongs even here?

t.green party president

> ooooh indians they are SO based, they got them ethnic foods and cheap corner stores!
> pakis? gotta love em m8, aint literally nothing wrong with pakis!
> sikhs? BRO THEY ARE SO SIKH!
> niggers? sheeeit Im already calling my wife to get herself ready
and so on and so forth
how can you live with yourself?
you're all pakis aren't you?

Touche, mon frere...

never mind the fucked-up abortion that is america
just fucking bin yourself already

>oooooh mehemet give me ur cum I'm such a good german nigger faken lovley innit oooh yeah

t. A MUSLIM FUCKING MAYOR IN YOUR CAPITAL TELLING YOU ABOUT PARCELS

Dave is kaiser sosé.

It's too early and in the morning for G*rmanic autism.

>Catch a 10 lb Largemouth on a 1/4 oz Peanut Butter & Jelly finesse jig.

you have mehmets with isis flags on your soon-to-be shitting streets, bongobong
wake up

why are you so obsessed with us, you come here everey day

We are well aware of these problems. Perhaps you should go to facebook or reddit and inform our countrymen of these threats? It would have more benefit than shitposting at us.

Besides, we Europeans should be cooperating and helping each other. When it comes to getting these shitskins out of our continent, it's going to be a multi-national effort. One country could not do it alone, and if they do then the POZZED governments in other EU countries would try to gang up on them, so we all need to do our parts on the ground in our respective countries to ensure our nationa are ready to work together against a greater threat.

You're no better than the filthy shitskins you claim to despise if you come here to attack us.

>Besides, we Europeans
WE
AREN'T
EUROPEANS

>we europeans
> instant reply from a paki
potteri

Then what are we?

btw I have relatives in Germany and Ukraine so..

We're Anglo. I've never heard a Brit refer to himself as a European outwith the context of EU membership. Seriously, we're not European

>willy nibbler chimping our again

Fuck off sideman.

Idk who he is but he spams that shit frequently. Imagine living like that m8. What a loser.

>chats shit online
>too scared to fight me

I'm pretty sure Europe has had historical impact on england throught the centuries. (Roman empire, language, normans, etc

You're a loser. Probably a benefits leeching scumbag just like those Goalpost caricatures.

Are you fucking serious? Maybe you should do some research about where the fucking Angles actually came from?

Genetically, we are so similar to the Germans that we regularly transplant German bone marrow donations into English patients. Germans seem to donate a lot more marrow than us, too, so I believe the majority of transplants are done using German marrow.

You do realise that the English Channel and parts of the North Sea are not actually that old? That the British Isles were joined to the mainland not that long ago (relatively speaking)

Virgin detected.

We always refer to European in the third person. We're closely related to the Europeans but we're just not the same. I've always had a greater affinity for the Anglosphere than for Europe.

Culture > Genetics. Askhenazi Jews are closely related to Europeans but would you call them European?

Oh look, the inferior shitskin who lives in the superior white mans country is back because of how fragile his ego is. Never forget that you subhumans will never return to the shitholes your "people" built because deep down you know just how inferior you are

>Oh look, the in-

>Responding to him
Mute his ID and move on.

You're in a thread about a British guy fighting back you retard

So you admit that you're a retard who blames British people in the 21st century for things that happened 70 years ago?

You sound like a nigger and you clearly have the intelligence of one as well, stay in your irrelevant country

Cherry picked example of niggers wanting to have sex with superior white women doesn't mean you retards are replacing us. What would you even do when our superior women have given birth to nothing but you mongrel subhumans?