Kingdom Come Deliverance

Is this the birth of the first ever Sup Forums approved video game?

>No black characters
>No female warriors because that's unrealistic
>Professes traditional virtues
>Educates normies on medieval times
>Masculine men and feminine women

youtube.com/watch?v=1cn4Hg6q9XU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tafARqQtCek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this game is going to be dank as fuqq

video game looks implicitly european

would purchase

KCD will be great and I already bought it but there are plenty of Sup Forums approved video games like Europa Universalis

hair clippers and hipsters apparently existed back then

Already pre ordered it, czechs are a godsend.

I'm buying it.

Just waiting for someone to post the jpg of the creator telling some nigger to fuck off because he was whining about no blacks

What type of a game is it? RPG like the Witcher?

It could be. The questing seems gay though.

DEEP
FUCKING
SHIT

It's explicitly European. It's literally set in the center of Europe.

it's like the witcher meet mount and blade.

Why is the graphics 2010-tier then? Hope the reason is giant armies you can command.

Think its worth preorder? Guess I might as well, I know Im buying it.

Will this be a VR only game?

right, but it's also implicitly european

>graphics
Neck yourself.

It's like Elder Scrolls but a realistic representation of medieval Europe (i.e. no dragons and shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=tafARqQtCek
Definitely big battles. They haven't shown whether you get command or not

The lead dev is actively slaying SJWs and feminists. Not a usual sight in gaming.

I don't even think it's in VR, only regular display

>Czech
>English Accent

>Europa Revisionism
Nah. Don't buy from Swedes.

>Kotaku, Polygon, Giant Bomb, IGN, 90%+ of the press have this game blacklisted and aren't giving it any coverage

Guess he was right

YOUR GRACES

I want that shirt

i fucking hope they include wargenburg

>modern english in medieval setting
brainlets ruin everything

Punished Vavra was a riot. He's more softspoken now that he's found publishers to bankroll his studio.

Awesome. I'm going to buy multiple copies, one for myself and a few to give as gifts.

I'll get it simply to support this line of thinking in developers. I don't have high expectations for the fun factor, but a break from SJW bullshit will be enough.

crusader kings
Europa Universalis 4
rome total war
Medieval II: Total war

It looks like it's going to be a medieval ARMA, which is interesting, because that was also made in by Czechs.
Why are Czechs so cool?
Also remember, war gaming is good for you. It teaches you how to think strategically, develop and employ effective tactics, improve yourself through accepting that you are responsible for your performance and finally, it teaches you how to work cooperatively with others.
It's no surprise that a group that is proving to be as troublesome and unpredictable as Sup Forums are primarily a bunch of war gamers.

Are those hussites?

Sup Forums really but this is one i am going to illegally download and play

That exchange right there alone just got me to commit to purchasing this game. Hadn't heard of it. I haven't purchased or played a video game since Skyrim.

What are you people so fucking spoiled? That game looks fucking awesome. That said, anything that looks at least as good as Doom 1 is ok for me...

It’s in 1st person so probably not

The only game I've preordered since the n64 era.

still waiting to see my fellow swiss mercenaries

I pre-orderd it, something i usually avoid. I dont care if it bombs, i Just want to support the studio.

Buying multiple copies of this game just because it seems like the left is trying to ignore/hide it.

>combat looks shittier than skyrim
welp back to playing monster hunter

Yup, buying this game

Its historically accurate fighting styles. Combat is also not the main point of the game, with most problems have multiple solutions.

I hope they'll release a GOG version. I usually buy from there

Mordhau is going to blow this game out of the water.

Not an RPG

0:38 CROATIA MENTIONED! After waiting for quite a bit and witnessing based dev piss on SJW shits, he even rewarded me with the mention of my irrelevant country. T-thanks based Mr. Vavra

>Mordhau shills are on Sup Forums too
Look pal, Mordhau is Reddit tier. For Honor has already btfo Mordhau. KCD will do the same.

You're the bad guys

Throwable pommels confirmed?

bad guys are cool, bro

>implying that matters
KCD is singleplayer rpg, the other two games are mutliplayer. Mordhau looks much better to me than for honor, ubisoft shit.

KCD singleplayer world events also progress without you..so thats quite cool... Anyone hear also heard of Chronicles of Elyria ... I prefer freedom of choice in video games and these 2 are very nice, the later literally an extreme sandbox or simulator...

I don't know, but I kickstarted the game and I'm also preordering the PS4 version just because the developer is based as fuck, and because a realistic medieval game is my dream since highschool

R A R E

they use year old build for presentation in order not to spoil stuff

anglos were hired for english dabing, obviously

the ultimate plan is to create a franchise which would culminate in hussite war period. this game is supposed to be prequel to that in theory and hussite wars are supposed to come in future

But why would you play games when you can go outside and you're in the fiji islands?

It's probably hard to find that many good Czech voice actors. And British accents are more marketable because it's familiar to everyone

>graphics were bad in 2010s
^ The kind of nigger that never had his game consoles taken away by his parents

>KCD singleplayer world events also progress without you
So in an extreme case you could hide behind a tree and the game finishes without you? That's quite questionable.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has been doing this since 2012

>so now you're saying there weren't any non-white people in a gigantic landmass in northern/western Europe

...YES? What the fuck, where do these insane american/Canadian SJWs come from? In what way is it a controversial opinion, or even a matter for debate, that there weren't any blacks in fucking 1400AD Europe? It's fucking true, it's not racist to say that, and if that is now counted as racist, then call me fucking KKK

Calm down there, KKK

I hope it scratches that autism part of my brain that mount and blade did.

>game set in medieval europe
>no mention whatsoever of wallachia,moldova or transilvania
dropped
bannerlord cant come out soon enough

>playing turkish games
Only decent thing they made.

aaand pre-ordered

Add Mount and blade to the list.

(((Communism))). They were raised by communist schools, communist curriculum, communist teachers, communist entertainment, communist news, communist social media, communist city smog, and communists around them. They live in a self-hating fantasy.

??? wtf are you talking about?

this
the good thing about turks is that they are pretty based when religion is not brought up

je to RPG hra která se odehrává těsně před dobou husitů na území čech o tom jak zikmund unesl václava 4.

Americans have no idea what they are talking about

It's the only game I've been interested in for ages.

looks fun but i wont but it if i cant play as a girl

tf2 with knights, do not want. hit detection was shit, servers were shit, stabbing long weapons.

If only it had an online mode.

I just cannot play single-player games anymore. It feels lonely and pointless.

Even though in MMO’s I always play by myself anyway. But it is still nice to run into other people along the way or in towns.

Trump is an example that one can never cave to the radical left, they'll just keep wanting more. Doing what's right and bulldozing over the radicals is the only way to victory and it will be rewarded in the end.

>going to a beef restaurant
>order chicken

>add something to something else in a way that makes it different, but not better
>magically not worse

shit is retarded

This is making me unironically buy this game now

that man is a national treasure

I preordered it just for the fact that they completely built a monastery with monk schedules and everything

>the ultimate plan is to create a franchise which would culminate in hussite war period. this game is supposed to be prequel to that in theory and hussite wars are supposed to come in future

THIS PLAN IS FUCKING ORGASMIC

I tried early beta, it was optimized like shit. Hopefully they fixed that, otherwise it looks awesome. I don't play video games but I must try this.

>thats like opening a restaurant that is 95% beef dishes and then going on the defensive when people say they d like chicken for a change
holy shit,how much more delusional could you get
this allegory is so retarded i cant help but argue it
first of all,if i had opened a restaurant it would be MY CHOICE how i run it
lets say i love beef so i open a restaurant that only serves beef,well i opened that restaurant for fellow beef eaters not for chicken lovers,you knew full well i only sell beef,so why are you coming and asking me for fucking chicken?
if you want chicken go to a place that sells it,like KFC
not only that,but the people that come here come to eat BEEF,do you think i m going to buy more chicken because some little bitch that barely even eats here said so?
fuck off

Regressive pro-Feminist games journalists BTFO!

Can I expel jews from my lands?

If so, instant buy

Spoiled? Am i spoiled if i just demand that they make this game in the best possible graphics to make the best out of it? We have come very far in just ten years, and i would like to enjoy massive battles in 4K.

not sure, but everything else is peak realism

Also guys are clearly dedicated to realism, for example sword is shit against armoured opponent, as it was historically.
You gotta respect that.

Ever notice the ones who complain (and want whites and asians to create their fantasy culture for them) aren't capable of programming computers and putting in the hard work of making their own games?

It's not about imagination, you retard. It's about history.

This was the only thing I ever backed it on Kickstarter and I'm not disappointed. I can't believe it's finally about to come out. This looks like a leap beyond Witcher 3 in the same way Witcher 3 was a leap beyond Bethesda shit.

You are the reason why videogames are shit nowadays. Enjoy your (((cinematic experience))). Don't forget to buy the finale DLC too, goy!

>mfw you will get to fight off a crusade alongside Žižka in vydia

Games haven't even fucking been about gameplay the past 10 years.
Don't believe me? 2007 was singlehandedly the best performing year for games. Ever since then, it has only gone downhill.
Not every studio has a bajillion rupees to spend on state of the art hardware like big companies.
Graphics maketh not game.

Poland, Czechia, Hungary and the rest of the bunch need to pool our creative talent together and create the ultimate medieval RPG. It could be large and it could be glorious.