FIVE MIGRANTS SHOT IN CALAIS AFTER MASS BRAWL

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42912670

At least five migrants have been shot in the French port city of Calais, after a mass brawl between Afghans and Eritreans. Four Eritrean youths aged 16-18 are in a critical condition and have been rushed to a local hospital for surgery, AFP news agency reports. A fifth man was taken to nearby Lille due to the severity of his injuries.

At least 13 more people were wounded due to "blows from iron bars", the local prosecutor's office said.

French Interior Minister GĂ©rard Collomb visited Calais overnight and said the clashes had been exceptionally serious. One of the most seriously wounded was said to have been hit by a bullet in the back of the neck.

"There's been an escalation of violence that has become unbearable for both the people of Calais and the migrants," the minister said.

The initial fight, which lasted almost two hours, broke out on the city's southern outskirts where migrants had been queuing for food handouts. Around 100 Eritreans and some 30 Afghans were caught up in the violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42915867
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>food handouts

How do people still think of these shitskins as "scared refugees fleeing war" they're in fucking France already

you mean 5 hostile invaders?

Will someone think of the children?

LET THEM IN ALREADY!

Fucking free food turned a neighborhood into a war zone. Holy shit with the state of things.

man what can i say...
the christian in me says poor people of Calais.
the human in me says, this can not happen often enough. practice is always the best way to learn. so i am going to stick with being a human and say both.

I hope this reminds people that foreigners are racist fucks. The Afghans hate the Eritreans because they are black and the Eritreans hate the Afghans because of special asylum treatment.

But I thought that guns were banned in Europe? How can anyone get shot?

who cares it's france

wew, this is like the marvel vs DC of shitholes. you have shithole subhumans from shitholes that are in a perpetual state of war meeting who otherwise would never have met
eritrae vs afghanistan ... wew ... that's the superman vs batman of subhumanity

Always women and numales.

What the fuck is an eritrean? Im guess im glad i dont know

I fucking hate these black animals

With 3 to 1 odds niggers get a bloody nose from mudslimes. Amusing.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

>youths aged 16-18

So dudes in their mid-30s. Got it.

What are you talking about user? Are you suggesting they are being dishonest?!

very american post

don't be racist, they are children

you should have thought of that before the raping started.

Far as your concerned, fuck off.

>Afghans and Eritreans
So which group won?

Aren't all black people though, isn't kind of redundant to have to say it?

>100 Eritreans
>30 Afghans
>Four Eritreans are in a critical condition
The afghans btfo the eritreans, they should just reward the winners with entry.

We did.

Why is it always countrymen when some mudshits kill other people and the murderers parents were immigrants but as soon as the mudshits get killed they are just regular immigrants again?

CHEKT! praise Kek

Refugees got ptsd from u ...plus when tensions are high sthf

>I like rapefugees
look at my flag you memeflacunt

I thought we could make a decent reality show/blood sport out of the immigration problems. We could just send in a few dozen helicopters and right before we drop bins of assault cutlery we acquired from Britain we announce 'OK GUISE. WE DECIDED TO LET YOU IN. THE THING IS WE ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR 10 OF YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.'

I'm glad to see french cop seem to be getting more trigger happy, like with the cop that shot the driver trying to ram bikes a few days ago. Seems like they can't take it anymore.

It would have been better to just let them bleed to death.

>Tensions between Afghans and Africans always run high in the area, the BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris reports.

So their two cultures are incompatible?

How could you say that user, diversity & multiculturalism will make us stronger.

this thread is gold

Country in Africa near Somalia. You never hear about them, because they're a relatively stable country that doesn't do much on the international stage.
They have so many "refugees" because they have a very long conscription period. The Eritreans in Europe are Draft Dodgers.

american ejukayshun

I realy hate such kinds of people. Protesting just to feel a sense of moral superiority without any thought about future consequences. While they truly deserve to live in a shithohle country I do hope , for the sake off the sane people living in germany that it is not to late to stop this madness.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42915867

BACK UP TROOPS DELAYED