Would you let them invade your house?

Would you let them invade your house?

as long as the bring food, alcohol, and cuddle with me as we are all passed out on the floor.

>tfw no 2nd season

bottom right is yurika faito, bottom middle is space ojou, bottom left is ghost, top left is landlord, top right is molepeople princess, who was middle top again??

Ruth

top middle is worse than hercules-san

>come home to a cute ghost
yes

Only if Yurika becomes my wife.

dragon, female knight. underground princess, ghost, cute alien, cute cosplayer

I'd have to ask my mom

Technically I invaded the ghost's house. However I'll let her invade my heart.

I want to be best bros with Yurika.

sure, why not
what's the worst thing that could happen?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Rhinoceros beetles
are better than you

>They invaded my heart

So from what I understand Tulip wants to breed with him. There was no indication of that in the anime.

>Landlord

That's a fat dragon

Your mom is deaaad

i think top middle was space ojou's bodyguard or maid or secretary

Wasn't the cosplay girl the first role for her seiyuu ? Did she get anything since then ?

A fuck ton of things happened in the novel that made everyone wants to breed with him they're also fine with polygamy. You should read the novel, it's really good.

from what i see, nothing good happend, two main roles in shorts and supporting roles in literally what series.

Yes, but they will have to pay rent with their bodies.

She has the perfect voice for getting raped, could be good for hentai

Seems like a fair deal.

don't bully yurika

>made everyone wants to breed with him
Even Kiriha and Harumi?

>bottom 3
I outright wish for them to invade it.
>top 3
I wouldn't mind I guess.

Of course

But Kiriha liked a guy that, as far as she knew, wasn't Koutarou.

Time to read the novel user

So she wasn't disappointed?

Not at all

just read the novel, its so fucking good

mean to quote i'm sorry

That's a bummer that she was disappointed.

I'd let Yurika invade page ten.

>invade
>tfw no anime about geopolitics

I want S2... please make it happen. This anime was so comfy and fun to watch.

Let go, user.

Done from a chinese translation:
Vol 22 Side: Clariausa

Whenever they were free, the children would always come to visit Clan and watch recordings because she had a lot of the Blue Knight in action recorded that they liked so much.
"Ah- he caught it!"
"I often trip and drop things too, I want a the Blue Knight at home."
"Don't make the Blue Knight do that kind of stuff."
"Isn't that what he’s already done?"
His usual daily life was recorded, but every now and then the Blue Knight would do things beyond human capabilities. For example catching a falling shopping bag at lightning speed without spilling anything inside or using holograms when playing hide and seek. That kind of meaningless showing off of abilities beyond normal humans captured the hearts of the children.
"Hm..."
"What is it, Myu?"
"I'm curious."
Today, it seemed one of the children had something to ask. Even though it may be a small problem, it was hard to ignore it.
"About what?"
"Why is Clan-sama recording the Blue Knight?"
"Because… he is THE Blue Knight?"
"Then why are they so neatly organised?"
"Because it will be watched again and again? Just like we’re doing now."
"Isn't Clan-sama a princess?"
"Um..."
The question was how could Clan have recorded this much? Recording a battle would be plausible, but why are the majority of them about his daily life? Why did she record them? Why are they edited so well? The children were really curious about it.
"I know!"
"What is it, what is it?"
"Clan-sama is the Blue Knight's stalker!"
"...It can't be?"

"But um... what does a stalker do? Hide in the corner and film and that kind of stuff?"
"Yes, that's why she edits the recording!"
"...Okay then, let's confirm the truth!"
"Let's go!"
If you have a question, look for the answer. The children were educated properly that way followed that teaching and ran at full speed.
Today, the children had as always come and visited Clan to watch the Blue Knight recordings in the back of the conference room while she's doing her research in the back corner. Since the only computer that they used was at the front of the conference room, Clan let the children use it while she stayed in the back corner.
"Clan-sama!"
"Oh? What is it?"
When she saw the children run to her, she looked toward the monitor at the front as she thought there was some problem with the screen or something. But on the screen was the usual recording of Koutarou.
"What is it then I wonder?"
And so she looked back to the children by the time they arrived in front of her. The children directly went for the main issue.
"Clan-sama! Are you stalking the Blue Knight!?"
"Stalking!?"
The unexpected term made Clan's eyes open wide in shock. She didn't expect anyone would call her a stalker, and especially those words were not something you would say to royalty.
"Because you have so many recordings of the Blue Knight."
"And it's been edited!"
"So we thought, isn't that stalking?"
"It's not stalking! I've already asked for permission!"
Now that she understood what the children meant, she denied it clearly. She didn't want to be regarded as a stalker who ignored other people's consent for her own desire.

"Then why is it only the Blue Knight?"
If she wasn’t stalking, it was very weird for them. The children were really curious about it.
"Um..."
The question actually had a definite answer, but it's not something she could easily admit, Clan was unable to answer it. Still, even though they didn't hear Clan's answer, looking at her reaction the children came to a conclusion.
"Aah, so that's how it is~."
"I'm sorry Clan-sama~."
"Who said it was stalking?"
After the children apologized to Clan they ran off immediately, leaving only Clan standing all alone there, frozen stiff.

Oh wow mighty thanks user.

Damn good, I'm still waiting for the reactions when all Forthorthe know he is Blue Knight

No

Anyone know how close the light novel is to ending?

Anyone know how well the ebooks are selling?

?

she is so cute, i want to cuddle with her inside

It was licensed and is being sold as ebooks.

Vol 15 - Side: Yurika
The wardrobe that Yurika always slept in had had various additions made that meant it was unusually easy to live in. A shelf to put manga, an LED light with low electricity usage and waste heat production, an air-con that was used in closed spaces underground that she had been given by Kiriha, and even a thermos for instant ramen and coffee. A basket hung from its ceiling, stuffed with sweets. With a portable TV, she could even watch the television. Apart from the toilet and bath, she could do nearly anything in that one mat’s worth of space, that was Yurika’s room.
“Satomi-san, Satomi-san, help! I saw it!”
However, a place that Yurika enjoyed would also be enjoyed by others, and Yurika reluctantly allowed the invasion into her wardrobe.
“It keeps rustling!”
“Again? Geez… it’s because you don’t clean properly you know?”
“It’s not my fault! It’s because Corona house is so old!”
“... You’d be attacked if the landlady heard that…”
The invaders into Yurika’s room were mainly cockroaches. It was always dark, and kept at a nice temperature, and there was always a generous amount of food hidden in there. It was the ideal place for cockroaches.
“If I cleaned now, it would be a nuisance to the neighbours, can I sleep out here tonight?”
“I don’t mind, but you know how much I toss and turn, right?”
“Compared to being crawled on by them, I’d rather get hit by you.”
“Fine then.”
“Thank you! I always knew you were a good person!”
“You’re in a good mood, aren’t you, geez…”
Every time Yurika let the cockroaches in, she would sleep in the main room. That would mean sleeping with Koutarou, but she originally saw that as a disadvantage. Koutarou tossed and turned as he slept, and would often hit her or put her in joint locks. But now, Yurika didn’t think like that. Since Koutarou knew that she was a magical girl, the relationship between the two had changed greatly.

Sorry for the '(thought)' but unfortunately there's no formatting

(thought)“Ehehe, I’m with Satomi-san tonight… what should I do, if Satomi-san hugs me in the night… and then he might kiss me half asleep! No, it’s still too soon!”
Yurika wriggled as she buried her face in the pillow she had taken out of the cupboard, the situations that arose during sleepovers in shoujo manga swirling in her head. Because she read so much of that type of manga, there was a clear image in her head. Koutarou needed Yurika, and she needed him, so that kind of thing was possible. Yurika’s heart raced as her mind rushed through thoughts.
“Kyaa! What do I dooo~~~!”
“Yurika, Yurika.”
“Hyaa!? S-Sanae-chan?”
“I used spirit vision and found the cockroach.”
“It’s inside the wardrobe, right?”
“No, it’s in the pillow you’re hugging.”
“Huh?”
Yurika reflexively looked at the pillow, and met the eyes of a cockroach that peeked out.
“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!”
“Yurika bolted upright and then fell down, where she couldn’t move from shock.
“What’s up?”
“Nothing, just Yurika’s already asleep.”
“That was quick. Well, let’s go to sleep too.”
“Right.”
Thus, Yurika’s night went on with nothing happening.

I'm fine with no season 2, but at least let there be a Rainbow Yurika spinoff where her and Maki go around fighting with demons and Darkness Rainbow remnants while also dealing with college life and a government that isn't quite sold on having magical girls running around doing whatever they want.

I want to rest next to Yurika.

Where I can read this all together in one package?

I wish a cute ghost girl would sleep inside me.

Can't, it's been licensed and I know Sam is trying to get hold of the bonuses for later volumes, so I'm only posting it here where it's relatively impermanent. Speaking of, here's the only other one I have:

Vol 15 - Side: Maki

Maki was uncomfortable when she came into room 106. She worried whether she should be there, whether she was needed. The thing that resolved those worries was her new title as treasurer of the Satomi Knight Order.
“Food provisions, three bags of crisps, two hundred and thirty four yen.”
Maki was copying the contents of the receipts into the Knight Order’s Ledger (the name used for the household accounting book). This was her daily duty since becoming a member.
“There are lots of us, so the food budget will always be high, just how much have the plates that Yurika breaks taken out of our budget? I’ll have to speak to her about this…”
During peaceful times she would take care of the budget, and during crises she would protect Koutarou. Thanks to this allotment of roles, she had calmed and recently begun to show girlish emotions.
“Right, the money in the wallet matches. That’s everything for today.”
“Good work, Aika-san.”
Shizuka placed a cup of tea down with a soft thud in front of Maki as she closed the ledger. Maki smiled and picked it up.
“Thank you, Kasagi-san.”
She then moved the cup to her lips. Since being given responsibility for the ledger, Maki had slowly come to feel at ease in room 106, and to feel like she should be there. Now was the same as she drank her tea and relaxed.
“...”
As she did, naturally her desires as a teenage girl came to the fore, as she drank, her eyes were fixed on the object of them.
“What’s wrong, Aika-san?”
“U-umm, well…”
Curious about Maki’s sudden silence, Shizuka searched for what she was looking at. In such a small room, she quickly found it.
“Do you want to try it?”

Though actually, most of the other store bonuses are already on the BT page.

Still silent, Maki nodded. She was looking at Koutarou and Kiriha. As Koutarou dozed off, Kiriha had his head in her lap. Maki was jealous of that, but was conscious that she was a newcomer, and couldn’t say that she wanted to take Kiriha’s place.
“Kiriha-san, would you switch out with Aika-san!?”
But Shizuka, who naturally amused herself, wouldn’t let that go. With an beaming smile, she spoke to Kiriha.
“I don’t mind.”
Answered Kiriha cheerfully.
It was clear that Kiriha loved Koutarou, but she also knew that others had fallen in love with him too. So she didn’t want to get in the way of their feelings, as she understood them better than anyone.
“I-it’s fine, it’s fine, you don’t need to go out of your way!”
“Don’t worry, don’t worry.”
“I leave the rest to you.”
“W-waaait!?”
Shizuka and Kiriha worked together to get Koutarou’s head in Maki’s lap and returned to the table where they drank their tea while happily watching Maki and Koutarou.
“Things got difficult…”
Maki was lost in the situation as her gaze dropped to Koutarou sleeping on her lap. Having him close enough that she could feel his warmth and breath blanked her mind in happiness. And she now truly felt that she should be here, spurring her happiness on even more.
She spent some time like that, with Koutarou’s head in her lap. It only felt like several minutes to Maki, but it was actually several hours of happiness.

Thanks for posting these user. Maki deserves scenes like this.

Cute butt

Incidentally, the mega folder has been updated with scans of most (everything I could get) of the anime setting materials, there's a lot of cool stuff in there

Why does she hate herself?

It is Red Dragon Disciple / Monk multi-class player user.

Syria and Ukraine is uguu enough for you user?

Retarded magical girl made the show.

Is it really polygamy when they all are one girl?

That would be too spooky

its just fat dragon

She's not a retard.

Cosplayer is not bully
She is for hugs and head pats

Some people don't think so.

Rude

Too heavy

hell yeah except yurika

But seriously, when's s2 or at least a Blue Knight movie

The drama CDs are the best you'll get.

Just add anime girls and I'll eat it up.

If sales are good is there a need for a s2?

hope and wait

Never

Watch hetalia.
Ukraine is a girl there

MAI PRINCESS

Check goddess Madoka.

in exchange for sex

Someone post the mega link plox.

Alright. Thank you user.

I love this cute dragon

san.ae/mega

Thank you fine sir.