56% is an exaggeration

56% is an exaggeration

Other urls found in this thread:

dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/MostWanted/SexOffenders
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually it's below 49%

>slavs
>white
Whiter than you, Petrovic.

yeah? well try coming to fucking 澳大利亞«Australia» and see how you feel. it's absurd, and the propaganda says every day we need more foreigners.

Mexican isn't a race. Those dudes are literally 56% european. This is the real amerimutt face.

if you get on their website{this is the texas ten most wanted I believe} they have changed it to say white{hispanic} male so they must have gotten heat for that

Bear in mind the FBI will count all of those people as white and when some normie fuck reads the stats they will conflate that to mean Benjamin and Trevor, not Miguel and Juan. Otherwise the crime disparity between whites and hispanics/blacks would be so large it would redpill a lot of people

they do this to up the numbers of whites who commit crimes as a form of propoganda through redistributing crime rates

dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/MostWanted/SexOffenders

current ten most wanted sex offenders in Texas

just going off this incredibly small sample shows that actual white crime is inflated by 233 percent relative to what you actually think when you hear the term "white crime"

mexican is a race. it means hispanic.

Hispanic is not a race either. It's like saying American is a race. It's like saying Canadian is a race.

>There is just once race the human race

Do you think everybody who lives in Mexico, South America, and Spain is the same race?

I genuinly believe this.

Indians, Arabs, and other mid east people are also considered white in the USA. The way our country catalogs demographics is really stupid. The actual number of people that are of European ancestry, in America, is probably around 45%.

There is absolutely no way Indians and Arabs are 11% of the population mate

It's 5-6% at most counting all those plus Jews. He might live in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania where they're more prevalent

He's from South Sudan, which is considered East African on their census...

"OY VEYYY GOY LOOK AT ALL THOSE WHITE MALES YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SUCH VIOLENT WHITE GOYIM"

It’s just a mutt meme to mock Americans...

>census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf

>*Sub-Saharan African entries are classified as Black or African American with the exception
of Sudanese and Cape Verdean because of their complex, historical heritage. North
African entries are classified as White, as OMB defines White as a person having origins
in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

The definition of "white" on a European census is "of European origin."

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

No, its unironically real.

only a blind man wouldn't

el goblino...

whiter than you, janusz.

>mexican is a race. it means hispanic.

>mexican is a race. it means hispanic.

That moment when even sub 50% looks good

Soon you will see light skinned blacks being labeled as white males in order to skew the crime statistics. This is purely a virtue signalling issue thats spiraling out of control. Just wait soon they will announce that blacks are the most law abiding race while the evil whites do all the bad shit.

Not all Mexicans are Hispanic. include El Salvadorans, Filipinos,Guatemalans, Dominicans, etc.

>manlets
>criminals
pottery

>#NotallMexicans
>w-we're white
Hispanic is a self-described and self-selected term in the US you retard, an option on a census form, you retard.
The literal definition means nothing.
It's self selected. Most are from a Spanish speaking country.

The "American" definition of it means you or your ancestors came from some Spanish speaking region. Even more stupid is the term "white Hispanic", which is based on skin color alone, which we all know, that race is MORE than skin deep.

The mutts are the biggest threat because they carry the irreversible DOMINANT low IQ gene.
Once it's introduced to the gene pool, that bloodline becomes absolutely worthless.
Don't let the delusional lysenkoists here try to dissuade you otherwise, they think each and every birth just averages things out, making a hybrid in effect of the two parents. This isn't how genes work. The low intelligence ones are stuck there.
This is why the mutt problem is the worst, because if they "look white", they are more likely to procreate with actual whites and forever taint their blood line with dominant low IQ genes.

>No, its unironically real
It is, that's why it works. If there wasn't any truth to it then it wouldn't work. Any type of activity in a public setting in any urban environment and you feel like a decided minority

why are all these mexicans are manlets lmao

I swear Texas is at most 10% white.
Other states i been too, just visually
*California - i barely saw any white people, 5% at most
*Nevada - 50/50
*Arizona - 50/50, but never been to southern part of the state
*New mexico - Only whites i saw are random rare old people
*oklahoma - 70-75% maybe
*kansas - 70% white at most
*nebraska -80 at most
missouri - 60 at most
utah - whitest state i been too. 9/10 people i saw were white.
as a whole i doubt america is even 50% white

Middle easterners i understand as theyre at least caucasian, but hispanics are mostly indigenous blooded mestizos and look nothing like white people.

Have you ever been south of the border? I'm 6-0 and towered over almost everybody in central america

Idaho is even whiter than Utah. There was maybe 1 black guy out of 10k people in my whole hometown.

They already do, there's a massive compilation of mugshots running around here somewhere where all these half black dudes are labeled as white in the mugshots

Was that in the panhandle? Southern Idaho's getting a bit grimy from my one experience there

North of Boise, but not quite panhandle. We had a white nationalist group that dropped off a newspaper at the local grocery store. There are probably more and more mestizies in southern Idaho though, but I remember every time I flew somewhere and transferred in Salt Lake I was shocked by the overflow of blacks and fat people.

I want to fry cook your brain and feed it to my backyard lizard.