Happy Black History Month!

Did you know America was built on the backs of slaves, and their descendants are oppressed to this day? Even back in Africa, they suffer from the lasting effects of colonialism, their resources were stolen and countries destabilized

That's bullshit, the past is history, modern black people don't care about their new home, their spirituality is back in Africa.

The punchline is that they're still recovering from the aftermath of it all when ethnic groups like the Jews bounced back from the holocaust almost immediately.

Lol that first one

>black on black crime is a myth

This guy actually think's he's helping black people

Imagine

>resources were stolen

I'll choose this one this time!

What, specifically, was pillaged from the great pre-colonial African warehouses?

And don't speak of ores or anything that requires extraction -- only something produced by pre-colonial African industry can really be considered as stolen.

Blacks are legit their own worst enemy

If you are black and dont act like a nigger you are shunned ...you are shunned for trying to better yourself they dont want each other to improve in life

they would rather have dindn dus like Treyvon or Brown idolized ...

its so fucking hillarious that its the shortest month of the year

This is the lowest effort one of these tweets I have ever seen and it still gets 36K likes.

Black on black crime IS a myth perpetuated by facts and statistics!

This nigger must be part jewish.
>Black on black crime is a myth
My god I thought liberals were good goyim, this guy takes it to a new level

youd think that generations and centuries of slavery would have taught them how to clean and be proper people

but alas, in less than a century, it seems they either forgot, or didnt even pass down what they learned.

even mark twain noticed that freed slaves were extremely clean

> Black on black crime is a myth
Is there someone dumb enough to actually believe that

> they suffer from the effects of colonialism
They sell for a lot more because Europeans left them behind, the Muslims that conquered north Africa and never let it go, no predominately Islamic countries in north Africa have the most archaic, on civil, unequal, barbaric judicial systems. Especially compared to the countries in Africa that still practice French or British law which is much more civil and modern. The biggest thing they suffer from is that Europeans left the rather then help lead them, many Africans realize this European colonialism brought education, technology, civility, law, etc. to Africa in some countries like South Africa the life Expectancy doubled.

This… Very much this

Is this guy for real? He is fucking idiot.

>black on black crime is a myth
typed from fucking gated community I bet

>their descendants are oppressed to this day
Being given free gibs by the state is not oppression.

Not all slaves were black
Not all slave owners were white
The only thing keeping down niggers today are their inferior genes.....And other niggers

Please kill yourself.

>black on black crime is a myth.
How can these people be so much in denial?

>shortest month of the year

There's not that much history to cover. Could probably get away with a weekend really.

>Black on black crime is a myth

I fucking hate you burgers. You can't argue for literally anything without fucking it up. NO ONE FUCKING CARES AT WHICH RATES BLACKS COMMIT CRIME TOWARDS EACH OTHER, THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE SHEER TOTALITY OF IT ALL.

>White history month

Who the fuck even argues for this shit as well? BHM is infantile as shit and if you'd demand something like that for your own race, then you're a fucking brainlet...or just American.

Americans simply cannot do anything fucking right and it's infuriating. You can never argue worth shit. You're a blight on the white race and nationalism as an ideology.