What does he mean by this?

>showing Americans just how the agency was weaponized by the Obama officials/DNC/HRC to target political adversaries.
>adversaries
>plural

Was Obama spying on other candidates as well? Hmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/28/gowdy_to_chris_wallace_do_you_want_to_know_the_truth_about_whether_steele_dossier_was_used_to_get_fisa_warrant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwkEl58suI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They spied on whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

He was spying on everyone working for the Trump campaugn

When's the memo getting released? Why is two scoops taking so long to do so?

I wonder how many people will """commit suicide"""

You guys seriously dont think they were spying on every presidential candidate from both parties? Sad!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Kenyan nigger marched into prison. Let's see how long they put up with his shuck-and-jive in genpop.

>retards on this board unironically think king nigger will go to prison
kek I wish I was young and retarded like that still

I wouldn't be surprised if people actually did commit suicide, not "two bullets to the back of the head" suicide but "I left the car running in the garage while I had my family tied to chairs and burned the house down" kind of suicide

He used the fisa system to spy on Congress and right leaning media figures, along with Trump. Screen cap this. He spied on fucking everyone.

What in the name of fuck, trump just keeps winning

POTUS?

This will the biggest happening in a decade or longer

>This will the biggest happening in a decade or longer

this
the whole delay of releasing the memo is just the politics of who will play patsy and what the trump admin gets in return for not exposing everyone

People think that Trump is exposing the biggest thing ever on a friday of stupid bowl weekend. Pretty sad tbqh

hopefully all of them.

no one watches football anymore

They spied on every one

>no one watches football anymore
correction: You don't watch football anymore

this wouldnt be the biggest thing ever.
i would expect trump to buy a superbowl ad and expose the biggest shit ever.
i think trump is a classless idiot, but he's also a showman the likes of american politics hasn't seen in a while

I have no doubt he knows how to build a fanbase and knows how to get what he wants. The only thing that disgusts me are his rabid followers that lack the mental capacity of a rabbit.

NO ONE WATCHES FOOTBALL ANYMORE

Either that, or it's been going for a long while enough to reach candidates from several cycles ago.

>2 million average audience per game regular season is no one
>113 million viewers for the super bowl is no one
I know you're deluded but you need to get some help son.

Get raked, syrupfaggot

Amen.

Oh Bernie, if only you had a spine you could have lost a presidential election.

Odds are you weren't even alive for 9/11 dumb trumpcuck

every politician needs rabbits to fill in ballots

Memo threads are fading away

>somewhere there's a memo denouncing a Jeb/Mexico conspiracy

I still watch football games. I just dont consume constant nfl media. I know plenty of people like this.

Don't get your hopes up, it's way overblown. "Bigger than Watergate" lul, what a joke. Look at how Gowdy had to walk it back only to quit politics the next day in disgust at his own party.

>Wallace: Did [the FISA court] rely just on the dossier or did they rely on a lot of other material?
>Gowdy: Let me ask you this, if they relied on it half, is that significant enough? If they relied on it at all, do you want to know? Whether it was relied upon 80% or 20%, do you want to know?

>Reporter: This text message, this comment about "secret society" seems to be in jest, do you agree?
>Senator Johnson: It's a real possibility.

>Wallace: Don't Republicans hurt their credibility on real issues of bias when they make such a big deal about secret societies and palace codes?
>Gowdy: Yes. Republicans are the best I've ever seen at taking good facts and overstating them and therefore changing the narrative.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/28/gowdy_to_chris_wallace_do_you_want_to_know_the_truth_about_whether_steele_dossier_was_used_to_get_fisa_warrant.html

bernie wouldve won. both of those candidates were the worst possible to be fielded by their parties. enough people in enough electoral college states just hated hillary more. as it shouldve been.
not really business of yours anyway jean-luc

>inb4 the mindless drones call you a shill for telling them the truth

>yfw this isn’t just random check marks but actuall senators and congressmen going all in

King Nigger is going to jail

we'll see in a few hours right? dont spend both these shekels in one place either buddy

>first shitskin president
>admitted to wanting to fundamentally transform America
No surprise here.

Yah hrc is behind the fisa warrant! Derrrrrrp

Could it really happen?

This memo will be bullshit and skewed. There is no way the FBI breached FISA the Republicans are counting on the FBI not being able to clarify the information. This is a bullshit rort.

>IT WAS HIS TURN!
>t.white peoples don’t know what it’s like to be poor

Nixon didn't order wiretaps, or Watergate. He got fucked for trying to cover it up after he found out.

Why is using the FBI to target political adversaries a big shock to anyone? They were already caught using the IRS to target patriots and conservatives

it just means that Trump was an adversary, you fucking idiot. The sentence does not imply multiple people, it is a label for the type of target. Good god get some fucking reading comprehension you stupid brainlet

Pick a number between 1 and 1000. It’s still not enough

Trump is a master showman, that's why

>trumpcuck
That'll get 'im!

stay out of this dad
I LEARNED BY WATCHING YOU, OK?

yes please

>There is no way the FBI breached FISA
you either know too much or not enough about murrican fleo

If you think Clinton or Obama will ever see jail time, you're deluded.

I think it's basically the stuff that has been getting leaked on the internet for several months. Pissgate was made up and paid for and then used to justify surveillance.

top tip- you can easily click on my ID and see that i never said that. it's what should happen, but i'm not deluded.
nice meme flag
two shekels to (you) too, why not

Bullshit. Bernie's biggest negative was and always will be his freakshow followers, the BernieBros...

the ID is the cornflower blue ovoid part of my post with the white letters in it: Kg12..etc

Would it be too much to expect actual libtards to get redpilled from this?

checked
but i'll disagree- bernies biggest negative was getting punked out by blm constantly. oh, and the dnc had already decided it was her turn

Trumpcucks fit the definition of a cuck very well, willingly giving blind obeidence and loyalty to the man who is selling their country to the jews, defending it and supporting it.

There is a basic flaw in this idea user. By their very definition libtards are libtards. All you can do is slowly knock corners off their worldview until their square peg/round hole dissonance falls in a heap. It takes some time, but the conversion rate is around 40%

Rand Paul suspects he was spied on.

i think some will
most won't
shit like this is going to make more of an impact in the long run: youtube.com/watch?v=1HwkEl58suI

Well I guess if we can wake up at least a few influential libtards that's a win. For example, I doubt Cenk Ugyur from TYT would be able to defend Hillary/Obama with a straight face after this. Can't be too sure though.

i bet he was spying on romney too

If you/they were really so concerned with the government spying on people -- they wouldn't have reapproved the spying provisions in the Patriot Act just 2 weeks ago.

Apparently, all the memo suggests is that Rosenstein approved a continuation of an already issued FISA request on Carter Page. The bad optics is that he used the Steele dossier as rationalization to do so.

All of this was completely legal then and continues to be legal now in the same bill that Congress renewed a couple weeks ago. This is a "nothing burger".

You know what user, I’ve never got the eceleb/talking head phenomenon. i suspect your average normie doesn’t either.
They just can’t hamdle violent paradigm shifts.
Even if the memo turns out to completely and utterly btfo the dnc, they;won’t swallow the pill.
The gag reflex is too strong.

wait- is it a constitutional crimea or a nothing burger? i keep hearing both. what one is it? you sound like you are some high poobah of some shit- explain these two very different talking points to me

also- 2 shekels to you my 1 post friend

It’s not a nothing burger at all. But not like you think it is.

Either 702 was used to illegally gather info on people associated with the trump campaign, or it was legally used to gather info on people associated with the trump campaign.
Either way you cut it, the surveillance of us citizens would appear to be unlawful, the methods utilised to gather such intel appears to be unlawful, and the basis of, or justification for, and methods used to, surveil parties associated with trump appear to be not only politically motivated, but unlawful in their execution.

I guess you might have to apologise with it 48 hrs, if you Can that dem benis out of your throat

GOP:
The opposition party led DOJ spied on an American citizen who was a member of a presidential candidate's campaign team. They justified this by using material funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign (Steele dossier). Talking point: There was collusion by the dems, FBI, and DOJ to get secrets on Trump during and after the election.

DEM:
Nothing done in the memo is/was illegal. The first FISA request was approved appropriately and the second FISA request was approved appropriately (first by a FISA court then approved by DOJ). The information that was used by the court and DOJ to make this decision was found to be creditable enough to issue the FISA warrant. Talking point: We were doing our job.

How big of a deal this is made into depends on to which news outlet you read. :)

bravo cunt

and those text messages? that's just a talking point? do you know how i know you're a paid shill?

Again, it wasn't illegal. The first pitch to the FISA court was that Carter Page was working as a foreign intelligence agent (ties to Russia). It was reviewed and approved by a FISA court before going to the DOJ. To do this, the FISA court has to have evidence that the Page was acting as a foreign agent. This information is sealed -- might be in the memo or redacted or altered at this point.

The second FISA action was approved, too. The rumblings are that this was done using the Steele dossier as supporting evidence. That dossier was flimsy at best and had DEM taint all over it. The optics were bad but a FISA court reviewed it and said it was enough to go forward with it.

I know you don't want to hear that but that's the gist of the story. If you don't want this kind of stuff to happen, stop voting in people that want to tap into all of your information and keep approving this stuff in Congress.

James Clapper admitted that the dossier was used to extend the FISA warrant (AFTER nothing was found in the original surveillance). The motive here is pretty obvious.
Sup Forums isn't a valid source to approve the wiretapping of opposition's campaign team.
Also it wasn't only Carter Page that was wiretapped. Trump Tower was tapped too, and other campaign staffers like Manafort.

For those a little slow -- classifying a person of interest as a foreign agent puts them under the scope of FISA courts. American or otherwise.

This is one reason that it's alleged that Manafort and Flynn didn't self-register as FAs in their dealings with Russia interests.

>optics
in all your posts
you're at least an unpaid intern for the dnc rebranding effort
and i read all your spin
and you sound like my fucking washing machine

THE FUCKING TEXT MESSAGES YOU SHITEHAWK
i hope you have to explain spurdo to 1000 new bosses in the next year

> Sup Forums isn't a valid source to approve the wiretapping of opposition's campaign team.
Not citing Sup Forums and I'm not approving spying at all. Just giving you the facts.

>Also it wasn't only Carter Page that was wiretapped. Trump Tower was tapped too, and other campaign staffers like Manafort.

There's no evidence that Trump Tower was tapped. Lot's of conjecture -- maybe this memo will mention that. Manafort was FISA'd -- it was the same rationale as Page, DOJ thought he was a foreign agent with covert dealings with Russia. And so far they've been right on that one.

Angry much fag?

One of them had residence in Trump Tower, even lefty outlets admit that it was probably wiretapped. After NSA chief briefed Trump on the situation he had to take everyone out of Trump Tower to debug everything.
Strzok's texts prove the motive - insurance policy makes it clear.
>Not citing Sup Forums and I'm not approving spying at all. Just giving you the facts.
The dossier was paid for by the DNC. You can't use opposition research grounded on Sup Forums jokes to approve a secret spy warrant. It's unconstitutional.

They'll make a Wolf of Wallstreet style movie about this while corporations form loosely allied neo feudal economic states. People raised on Harry Potter marxism like it was the bible will kill millions of people in purges and starvations

Consider the IRS scandal a couple years ago, it could be pretty extensive

You, nigger, stick out like tits on a bull.

>Obama spying
That loud fapping sound is the right-wing conservative conspiracy theorists getting their latest fix

I can say “genpop” because I watched one episode of the wire.

Kys

Dem mentality.

Trump is Russia, Russia is an adversary, spying on Trump is fine.

dem mentality
(spacing)
trump is russia, russia is an adversary, lets sell russia our uranium

if you have the skills make this look wizard-like, like he's casting a spell. let's meme styx the wizard into existence. fuck it I might just do it while being comfy watching the memo burn DC

Digits say at least 2 today.

Everyone here has short memories, or are shills. This board was alive with leaks during the election that confirmed all of this before normies had any idea. It all came out on Sup Forums first. Dossier relying on fake info, possibly troll fanfic? Here first. Dossier used for FISA warrant? Here first. Fusion GPS hired by Clinton to feed fake info to cronies in FBI? Here first. We knew all of this month's ago - confirmation is just icing on the cake.

Sup Forums is always right.

Ha ha. Admiral Rodgers already testified that the searches were illegal and he shut them down when he found out about them. The FBI and DOJ are right fucked. Enjoy the shit storm.

>weaponized
Yes it was weaponized
>WEAPONIZED
>WITH
>AUTISM

inb4 the memo ends up showing they also spied on Jill Stein and Bernie

EVER. once all is disclosed.

Checked for deaths