Re:creators, worst anime of 2017

fucking christ, you made a MC more faggoty than evangelion MC and re:zero MC

holy fuck

the MC is the least of the show's problems. He doesn't make it any better though.

Still not as bad as Berserk.

This. He is only the tip of the iceberg. I will keep watching it just because Sup Forums seems to like talking about it, regardless of quality.

>fight scenes are full of POWER LEVEL shenanigans
>non-fight scenes are full of exposition-chan making shit up
>MC does nothing but whine about minor things he didn't do that he probably should have done
>everyone is a retard and cannot see obvious solutions to their problems right in front of them

I don't know why people like this or want to talk about it. The only reason I'm watching it is because it's so popular, but I don't know why. It's fucking awful.

Yeah, it's a show I love to hate. I haven't had one of these in a while.

It has literally everything going for it: decent premise, good music, black lagoon character designer.....and then the terrible terrible writing comes in and fucks it all up.

Started off nice, I liked watching the characters fight and fuck around.
Lately it's just Sota being a shit and Meteora infodumping for 10 minutes.
I still have hope it can bounce back, but that's a long shot.

I'm gonna watch it either way

can't believe I wasted time on this anime, hate the sound design too

I drop this show every week

Yup

Hey,this show has yuri handholding scene between Saber and Madoka,it's automatically AOTY.

>everyone is a retard and cannot see obvious solutions to their problems right in front of them

this is the worst part of the show other than the snail pace and MONOLOGUES

>why did Celes and Meteora let Magane go?
>why didn't Mamika tell Alice before confronting Altair?
>why did Yuuya fall for Magane's bait despite being warned about it last episode?
>why did Alice suddenly decide to trust Magane despite her being an obvious liar?

>slowpoke.jpg
>marathon show yesterday
>the fabric of reality is about to collapse because some teenage girl committed sudoku after a minor plagiarism accusation got 2chan shitposters to say mean things about her on the internet

I could maybe empathize with these first world problems and the guilt Soda felt from the suicide in more a quiet, grounded drama but holy shit.

The show literally does not know what it wants to be. From the first episode it's obvious.

>is it a self-aware action drama with some comedy?
>is it a serious drama about creators?
>is it a meta commentary on creating media?
>is it a chuuni sci-fi series?

it's all of them and yet none of them.

I love metchin!

This should have been a SOL like Hataraku Maou Sama but a little more fight heavy. It actually started out that way and seemed to work well for the first 2.5 episodes. Why are they trying to be so dark and meta now?

>Why are they trying to be so dark and meta now?
>now
The show was up its own ass from episode 1, just look at how Gun Hime talks. Episode 4 had a 13 minute monologue.

I legit cracked up at this part.

At least the girls are nice.

The opening is full of action but battles take up maybe 5% of the actual story, Himegimi is on all ads but she has the least screentime
If they advertised this as a slow paced mystery or SoL and set the mood better it wouldn't be so frustrating to watch.

I still got a good reason to stay and watch the show

The only reason I'm still watching this.

I was hoping this would be a fun trainwreck, feel pretty disappointed

Still not as bad as Kado.

So now that Soda has explained who Altair is, what purpose does he serve in the show? He really doesn't even come off as being the MC, he just seems like a glorified side character.

>My personal tastes about this character are proof enough of the quality of the show he's in.

I'm watching this because it panders to drawfags.

He is literally Sup Forums

But the show is the best of the season

>Yeah, it's a show I love to hate.
Translation: I sincerely like this, but if I say it that way I won't fit withing the shitposting hivemind, so let's just say I love to hate it!

>But the show is the best of the season
Now that Kado was ruined by Tsukai, you could actually be right

I love going into kado threads to bully them, the true trainwreck

>I will never have a Kado that didn't shit the bed in the last third

I actually like it. It's like Last Action Hero but with the worlds characters from their respective series coming from turning from fiction into their own parallel realities. Not to mention some criticizing their creators over all the bullshit the latter put on the former.

You're a bigger faggot, if that's what you're asking.
retard

The first episode is a lie
>im just the narrator don't mind me and see cool shit happen
>process to be an important part of the plot plus also a big crybaby faggot

>soda-dono
>MC
The first episode begins with him explaining he was the narrator

The reason people are so angry about exposition is that they're incapable of listening to it properly, clearly.

Nobody with right mind with listen to exposition for more than 2 episodes.

>reading is hard
Hello America

In fact the only character I like in this show is the shark, the protagonist is a bitch, but it's kind of cool what I hate in the characters

>Meteora, it's a fucking talking machine, the bitch does not shut up and she's always know everything, but she's an NPC who's an infodump, she's that annoying NPC who usually pushes the Fast enough for her to stop talking

>Selesia, She's boring and generic, she's a light novel, all of them are like that, they're boring and repetitive, and have the same type of body and personality, I'm already tired of this character of course I do not like her

>Altair, she's fucking edgy, her motivation is stupid and she's always dramatic, she's an OC made by a teenager, of course she sucks, she's basically "Coldsteel The Hedgehog"

>> That faggot of the robot, he is simply annoying, there is nothing I like him, he is a classic shonen MC, I do not like shonen battle, especially when MC is a faggot

>> The edgylord with the ghost, I do not hate him but I do not care about him either, I feel the same for "Persona" and everything related to the franchise, it's natural that I feel the same for a character inspired by this type of game

Meteora is one of those super lazy "intelligent" characters who doesn't actually do anything smart while inexplicably knowing plot relevant information. The only way she could be even more generic is if they showed her playing chess.

>>> That faggot of the robot, he is simply annoying, there is nothing I like him, he is a classic shonen MC, I do not like shonen battle, especially when MC is a faggot

Just like Evangelion, and almost every Gundam

>lots of text means it must be profound and interesting
Hello fedoratipper

Meteora fucking bitch

>lots of text
Hello burgerfatretard

>cute girl being killed in brutal, humiliating, painful manner by muh mature edgy womyn
I'm so fucking tired of this trope.

How does one rape Altair?

What's Selesia thingen about Hard mode:
no dicks

With water.

I dropped it after the MC told everyone that his friend killled herself due shitpost, I couldn't just believe that the show dragged that revelation for weeks and actually wanted people to take it seriously when it finally happened.

See you again next week.

> Dropped
See you again next week.

Her story MC's tongue technique.

As an aside, Red is fucking tall in the real world, and atheltic as fuck. I don;t remember if we've seen the protagonist from her story but I can;t help but wonder if he's taller than her as per normal media male/female height ratios, which would make him like a fucking giraffe, or if he's normal japanese male height and gets towered over by his fit, gorgeous love interest. Red's like in her 20s too, so if the MC is normal LN teenager then she's got physical fitness, size and age over him and hot fucking damn I'm getting sweaty just thinking about it.

I legitimately hate the MC now, but I love the rest of the cast and especially the concept, so I'm still going.

I dropped the show when see you next week

The worst part is that you can't even call this a trainwreck because you have to move out of the station and gather some speed first.

Glad I avoided this the moment I found out that the MC is just another beta male highschooler #124125. What's so hard to just have a responsible and capable adult man as a lead ?

Charon is a young adult bishie, he is even voiced by Daisuke Ono.

what makes you think I lack the willpower to stop watching this fucking show?

Did they fuck?

>every single comment to Setsuna's works is either a dickbutt, the word "nigger" repeated ad nauseum or a Gorilla Warfare copypasta
Would she still kill herself if that happened?

Because you lack the willpower to avoid threads of a show you don't like.

See you next week.

I could care less about the MC and his not-GF having Internet drama over Pixiv drawings if they would actually do anything with the rest of the cast that wasn't exposition. The times when they need to talk things out is when they don't, like Alicetaria fighting Meteora instead of Magane.

How easily are they going to make a misunderstanding between him and Selesia and coast on that for a few episodes when it could be resolved in seconds if they talked it out?

You don't lack the willpower. In fact, you stop watching it every week.

Oh so he's this guy. Neato

The fact that you need to tell everyone you dropped it.

Yeah the show needed capable adult MC like pic related

What's with the stupid looking towel?

Well, you obviously lack the willpower to stop posting in these threads, so it seems reasonable to assume that you'll keep on watching the show as well.

They need a roughly even number of good and bad guys for the final fight. Right now the badguy team just lost two members, and Chuunihime just directly told the audience there'd be 2-3 more to replace them. That they just introduced MC-kun as one of those replacements means he's going to stick through right up until the cage match so that Selesia has someone to fight.

In other words, they'll drag that stupid fucking misunderstanding out for another 10 goddamn episodes, minimum.

I drop this show everytime I close the media player

Buritzu will shoot him.

Nobody cares how you feel you pretentious fuck. But I agree on your points.

>Nobody cares how you feel
That's actually really sad, user.

One of the things that bothers me about this is that people STILL don't understand even basic concepts and details after the characters thoroughly explain them. At this point the "infodump" meme barely has merit anymore because half the people watching the show either don't pay attention or are totally retarded. Every thread since episode 12 aired is proof.
This show is far from the worst of 2017. Soda is a fucking shitstain, the exposition could be handled a bit better, and there are a lot of conveniences especially with Magane that were unnecessary, but other than that the show is fine and their plan for dealing with Altair is actually pretty fresh and logical. Hopefully it doesn't collapse in the second cour.

I want Blitz to shoot Magane. I have a feeling Yuya will encounter her again after losing his Stand and we'll find out whether or not it was part of his master keikaku but other than that, no fucking around. Have Blitz silently put a bullet between her eyes.

I know rite user should ann train hero.

Hydra kills Nyx.

>It's bad on purpose guys! I swear!

>Hivemind
Time to go back.

>people STILL don't understand even basic concepts and details after the characters thoroughly explain them
Like what? I see a lot of complaining that Meteora randomly shit talks and gets treated as gospel. There's no confusion about what's actually going on.

I love how OP just dropped the snark and outright said what he really felt about this show. I'm just moving on here to talk about the worst show 2017

>There's no confusion about what's actually going on.
How does her power work?

>worst anime of 2017
Exaggerate much? It's not even the worst of the season. Spring had Sakurada Reset which is levels worse, and fucking Kabukibu.

>At this point the "infodump" meme barely has merit anymore because half the people watching the show either don't pay attention or are totally retarded. Every thread since episode 12 aired is proof.
This.
>there are a lot of conveniences especially with Magane that were unnecessary
Also this.

Blitz is ruthless but that Yuuya faggot keeps fucking with his shots

The writers have clearly decided to pin their crap to the most suitable characters so that they can give a meta excuse and fool people like him.
That's why Mamika had to die. Once she had character develpoment she couldn't be used to deflect shit characterisation any more.

They sure did. A convincing performance from Hime-sama.

Whose power? Magane? Questions are legitimate because Magane's power is an asspull, explained in the vaguest terms, that constantly contradict themselves even in the same episode.

But it dont

>A LIE WITHIN A LIE

Hime is the master of fan made ero doujins

>Do nothing
>Be the MC
Yeah, no, maybe he's the narrator, but the main character certainly is Meteora.

BTW he's king of convincing for a role of a beta teenage boy.

Why are Japanese males so beta? No wonder their population is endangered.

The "MC" wasn't even there to see the bridge fight when half the cast was involved in it

You need to write her a cage.

Reminder that people stopped asking retarded questions once Meteora explained how they work. She's a good girl, you should appreciate her more.

I don't appeciate anyone with silver hair.

Sasuga Meteora. Cute and Intelligent.

If only her powers worked on these threads