Niggers have no place in modern society

niggers have no place in modern society

>5 to 13% of the US population are Niggers
>Niggers commit 50%+ of crimes in the USA

>in 2010 62,593 niggers were victims of violence from Whites which is roughly 0.01937264004952% of the US population

> niggers kill upwards of 380082 whites every year, which is about 0.11761931290622% of the US population and it is steadily increasing

>82% of niggers with children are on welfare and refuse to find work or contribute to society

what is the most creative way to remove niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/special/dodsskjutningar-2017/
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/brutal-start-pa-2018-fyra-dodsskjutningar-pa-en-vecka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres a few
>holocaust v2
>anti nigger laws
>promoting nigger killers

that could work

we need something fun that the whole family could join in on

When was the last time we had a good old nigger lynching in the middle of town

waaaay too long ago

Push the idea of a separate nation for niggers. Give them some land and thats it niggers removed !

cut welfare entirely

selective pressures of civilization + no welfare brought germanic whites up from being barely above nigger tier to being the master race

luxuries of civilization - selective pressures (removed by welfare) kept niggers down

we oppressed them with kindness. if we didn't, the dumb ones would have all been dead one way or another

Enslave them for several years, continue to treat them like subhumans for even longer and then complain that they don't adhere to your societal standards and must be dealt with.

Absolutely genius, Sup Forums.

Well when Racist Crackers are in charge obviously Black behavior will be made illegal.

When you CRIMINALIZE and entire race these numbers aren't shocking you honky.

they can kill each other all they want

they get no funding of any kind, housing or support

they get bombed

That was called Liberia faggot you don't know history.

>That flag...

Oh it should have been obvious

america wouldnt have survived without the slaves. america ows them it's existence.

> then complain that they don't adhere to your societal standards and must be dealt with.
Here in Sweden we have given our immigrants everything they want. They still complain, don´t want to change to our social standards and cry RACISM at any given chance.
>hey our old country sucked
>this new country need to change for us!
>no I wont change for you! RACIST!

Of course slavery isn´t a good solution. The culture MUST change, THEIR culture must change.
As well, if they want us to change, they need also to change.
So it´s been going on for 40 years now, people are fed up and many (silently) say "Fuck 'em"

I wish we never had slaves so we would never have all the filthy niggers we have today

but another round then mass genocide would be nice

they rape kids and get 10 hours of community service

but that's their culture so it must be fine in the governments eyes

europeans that came to america couldnt even fight the natives without the slaves. those were the "buffalo soldiers" - bob marly.

> 42 personer har skjutits ihjäl och 140 personer har skadats i de totalt 320 skjutningarna i Sverige under året
42 death shootings, 140 gunshot wounds and 320 gunrelated crimes in 2017.
svt.se/special/dodsskjutningar-2017/
>2018
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/brutal-start-pa-2018-fyra-dodsskjutningar-pa-en-vecka
FOUR KILLINGS in the first week!

THAT didn´t exist 5 years ago.

But oh I should be sooooo tolerant and understand how BAD they have it. While society have given them everything they want...

The niggers were doing fine before Jewish implemented welfare (((social equality)))

Now post the wealth distribution.

Did they kill 4 actual humans in the first fucking week?

I wonder how many other niggers they killed

>legit threads promoting racial unity to fight a common enemy pop up
>new onslaught of racial divide and conquer threads start under meme flag
Can't have us teaming up. That would be dangerous, wouldn't it.

First off, really clever edit of that comic. Secondly, "they" keep asking for more because your government doesn't know when to say no. Now compare this to the US, the country relevant to the OP, where racial segregation was such a dominant phenomenon (both legally and socially) for the last 400 years and you end up with really different results. There's also the fact that black people had most of whatever cultural identity they had stripped away by slavery, so there's no cultural conflict to be had. Sweden and the US are completely different bags.

you want to tell me that they cant work and safe Money either ?
We allready know this

they don't work

they live off welfare and taxpayer money and do nothing but take from society

>Crime doesn't have anything to do with cultural, economic, social and educational backgrounds
>Crime completely correlates to race

I wonder what's simpler to grasp.

It´s mostly other immigrants that die. Aka why Swedish people doesn´t give a fuck and don´t realize how that actualy effect them in the long run. Creating segregated societies and no go zones etc.
>had most of whatever cultural
I guess you mean had lost?

Aye I know they are pretty different, but it is the same mentality that is prevalent among these groups.
Pic related.

turn off the welfare. Problem solved.

Don´t they kinda go hand in hand? Aka being Gangsta?

>there's no white gangstas
Who is prone to falling for thug culture, mouth breathers or people with a darker skin tone?

the riots will be insane till they finally starve to death

WRONG!
They are being arrested under false charges and targeted, you white asshole.

Fuck off to your Arby's

>there's no white gangstas
Fair point, however neither is good. Though I am a bit unsure with what you mean with mouth breathers. I image a fat, out of shape guy who work, then goes home to play videogames and being a grown child.

I imagine somebody who can't think of using his nose to breath.
Aka an idiot.

>an idiot
Indeed!

First, we get all of them out of office. Then we start rounding them up like the rats they are. Next we start with lining them up and kill them one by one and make their families watch, of course you have to start with the youngest first because they are the most fertile of the family. If your soldier’s arms get tired then we can always just give them a city and let them run it (but what they don’t know is that we are just going to nuke it).
No niggers no problem.

Give them their own country with no gibs. Buy it back once they start starving

GENIOUS

let them all starve and kill each other first, then just take the country back and repeat with Muslims or Mexicans

>people don't have different mental capacities
>everyone of a different race than mine is a subhuman

Those numbers are deceptive due to the disproportionate amount of drug arrests that blacks get hit with compared to whites, even though they statistically commit those crimes at the same rate.
Coupled with years of poverty and a history of institutionalized racism, caused an outcast and crime ridden culture.
You guys are just racist as fuck. Their contributions to American Music alone cannot be overlooked

I'm with you, but there is another problem.
Men are responsible for what, maybe 80 or 90% of crimes. Thus men has no place in modern society.

How to counterargue to that argument?

>When you CRIMINALIZE and entire race these numbers aren't shocking you honky.

So niggers are criminal because we criminalize them? Just stop breaking the law you fucking ape

>promoting nigger killers
I like this one. We could even make a live TV show out of it.

yes, fun for the whole family

Only 2 races are subhumans. Nigger and sand niggers.

Um no. Black people are absolutely fine.

It's racist whites making black culture illegal. It's making simply being black a crime and then saying "Oh look how inherently criminal they are hurrdurr"

Women produce men. Therefore we must kill all the women, so there will be no more men, and then no more crime.

Laws against murder are so insitutionally racist it makes me sick

>how inherently criminal they are
duuuuude 51% of violent crime is commited by 15% of the population so basically 1/2 of all niggers you've ever met were criminals.

there are no selective pressures in africa so it's not like you can blame us for their lack of development.

The pureblood Negroids can't think long term.

Bribe them with a million dollars to resettle whole family in Africa, so they can live like Kings there.

>Black people are absolutely fine.
No they are not, the are violent subhumans who belong to their shithole africa.
blacks can never integrate into a modern society, now matter how much help they get.

Picture related.

Only the minority of blacks are fine. But ultimately it's not worth the risk.

Imagine a world where we could stop people with legal retardation from being born

It's actually worse than that. The bar was lowered from 85 to 70, due to fear of offending.

Culling is actually a valid evolution mechanism if you want society to progress towards higher IQ.
Nature used to cull us, based on survival.
Unfortunately we now built societies that encourage smart people to not have kids, while low IQ people breed uncontrollably and are given equal rights.

Maybe you shouldn't back them into a corner by criminalizing their culture.

If you just let black men enjoy rap music, hanging out in small groups, and enjoying marijuana without the threat of life in prison for doing so maybe they wouldn't feel the need to protect those hobbies with violent force.

"Hey, you have a plant in your possession come with me to jail please"

I'd kill someone trying to incarcerate me for just being me too.

>5% to 13%
Are we really that unsure about the black population? It's not like we're talking about illegal immigrants here. And damn right blacks will put their children in the system, that's how they calculate welfare benefits.

>black and white thinking
Crime is loosely correlated with poverty and strongly correlated with race. Don't have the scatter graphs on me right now.

>holocaust v2?
so the holocaust happened? what a weird massage to find on pol.

no, dipshit. sending in disposable skirmishers before sending in troops is a tactical decision. it's exactly the same as when the english would send in the irish first.
no talking now, only showers.

focus on the (jew) first, after (thier) gone, then kill each other.
the holocaust never happed

america isn't 400 years old.
unless... is it... 2176 already?
where am I?
where's my flying car?

13% is roughly the total percentage of black people in the US
5% is an estimate of the portion of the population that is black males between 14 and 40 or so - the thought being that that cohort is more likely to engage in criminal activity.

I indirectly caused a nigger to commit suicide, am I a Sup Forums hero?

>educating niggers isn't a frustrating waste of time, money, and resources
>crime has nothing to do with race

I wonder why you're such a massive faggot? I suspect you do not live around blacks.

blacks commit most crime - racist
blacks commit some crime - racist
blacks commit a little crime - racist
blacks commit a crime - probably racist

dumbfuck and I say that with the maximum respect, blacks are not going to prison for rap standing and smoking, though that listless behavior and genetic laziness is better suited to the african plain. They go to prison for stealing killing assaulting and drug dealing. But you must be a nigger or a nigger loving liberal to say such stupid things

>white people commit as many crimes as black people, it's just that the racist cops let them off more often
you literally can't prove your claim. it's a bullshit talking point that brainletts like to spout off. There's no paperwork for letting someone off the hook.

>someone sentient enough to be convinced he had to die, even if he himself had to do the deed
Not saying he was a based black, but you lowered the average IQ of blacks with that.

no twinky when a race is the lowest IQ of every race that is a fact not an opinio

>famine
>drought
>disease
>war
>no selective pressures in africa

Fix the infograph, MOST black male victims are other black males. You should pain the dead bodies accordingly.
Note: If you take male niggers btw 15 and 27, the number go thru the roof, as >85% of murders