Which one should i read?

and why? Shill me the best one. I am catholic like over 90% of Croatia so middle one is my book but i havent read it, or any other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
youtube.com/watch?v=F-kbTNuu1vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go take a walk outside

Talmud

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME
ALL SEMETIC LIES
SLDWKNDLWLWDMWDKL

burn them all and piss on the ashes

shobogenzo by dogen

why is that? i have plenty of time

This is first page of bible. No Israel mentioned

they say if you read the talmud when you're not mentally ready you go insane.

random page in talmud. On the left it says "front page of Saying of fathers. Issued in Bologna in 1540". But how is that possible if hebrew died off after ancient times and was only resurrected in late 19th century?

Also does anyone know how to navigate this stuff? I want to try to find all those quotes aboug goyim in talmud but dont know what to look for

the talmud is too large to fit in that small book. it's a collection of books.

also keep in mind the talmud is written by the people who killed Lord Jesus and hate Him. the books that inspire people who came up with communism, atheism and who are promoting the fall of civilization. they seem to have big noses and aren't popular.

koran is shit.

It comes a bit later in Genesis after Abraham settles his colony I believe. I could be wrong. Also, I would recommend this order:

NT
Talmud
Quran
OT

That way you can see how opposed both faiths are to Christianity and the reason why when you begin looking into OT.

Talmud and Quran show that instead of following the new covenant they rather revert back to the old one and continue off from there where they incorporate a bunch of pointless traditions in order to make the old ones relevant.

After NT, you will be uplifted by much of its positive message. When you read Talmud you will see how juxtaposed it is to the NT and after Quran you will see how they modified it. Once you read OT though you will know why they came about to begin with.

God bless.

I have to admit I'm not that versed in jewish history or even the Talmud. I have a copy coming in the mail soon.
In regard to the spicy quotes, check out this video youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k

You're thinking of the Zohar lol!

>new age picture
go back to watching oprah

hey Shlomo, can you read whats written here on the left or is it too archaic for you?

why is Kuran shit? It has that cool thing where everythin is written in both croatian and arabic, it looks like some kind of illustrations, at least its not plain text, unlike bible and talmud, pic related

Thanks for that dude, i thought the reverse order would be the best way of doing it but its obvious you know more about it than me

The Bible

Ignore incel fedoras in the thread.

you're right. i tried to trick the goyim. if you are jewish i would appreciate it if you'll not expose me. if you are a goy then well done.

the part written in a square around the center says:
"this is the gate to god, righteous will come in it to thank god and say your name superior to say in the morning you are missed and your faith at nights"

i know it sounds a little google translate, but that's the way they used to write

This. There is literally nothing to be learned by reading other people's theories on life.
Go travel, meet people, meditate by a river.

read the one with the ten-headed dragons, there is also another one with really big sandworms not in the picture, the overall theme of the saga is okay individual entries thats up to your taste and autism levels

"St" Paul
25 Now I am going to Jerusalem to help God’s people there. 26 Some of them are poor, and the believers in Macedonia and Achaia wanted to help them. So they gathered some money to send them. 27 They were happy to do this. And it was like paying something they owed them, because as non-Jews they have been blessed spiritually by the Jews. So now they should use the material blessings they have to help the Jews.

Try reading this one user, and ask God with a sincere heart if it is true...

IT IS TOO LATE
youtube.com/watch?v=F-kbTNuu1vA

All.

Get a Septuagint translation with a strongs concordance. I suggest the Apostolic Polyglot. Also, ditch the catholicism. It's not actually a Christian religion, as it claims to be.

The Talmud is newer than the New Testament.
Modern Judaism is what the Pharisees created after the Siege of Jerusalem (AD 70).
It's not even the same religion.

Why do they make the covers so weird? Kuran and Bible just all over the place.