>Most manga & anime ruined by asspulls
>mfw someone makes an anime about retconing and making asspulls canon

She is actually Espada 0

I won't because I was rooting for her since the beginning

>start of "new" cour
>another episode of fucking nothing standing around in one place
>recap episode next week
JUST

Tell me about Altair, why she has King Dedede in her hat?

Where did this come from? It's so sweet

The new cour + new op begin on July 8th

>recap episode

I'm done with this, I can only take so much shit from a series.
dropped.

>Meteora stands around talking
>Soda is still unlikable.
I can't handle these two, they need to stop.

At least Alice smiled.

see you in two weeks

see you next week

reminder that Hime is Aizen
>barely screen time
>stronger that anyone in the cast
>smug as all hell
>KEIKAKU
>steals the show whenever they appear
>anger against the god(s)
>right after getting god-like power get BTFO by a 16 years old teenager with an asspull

I've been rooting for her since ep5.I don't need to apologize.

You need to apologise for shit taste. Just because the show has made her okay now doesn't mean you weren't woefully wrong before.

NO ALICE

NO

You forgot about the couch.

My body is ready

And now shes gonna die

2meta4me

That clip had NGNL levels of color.

What if they wrote a story about anime characters entering the world?

why is that guy so fat? it's rather unsightly.

I foresaw her inevitable redemption when she started Muh people bullshit.I believed in her integrity.And Tall armored female knight always turns me on

>the anime characters from that story start showing up in the world

too much /m/

I want to see more Altair in different art style.

MUH SELESIA

>And Tall armored female knight always turns me on

Gender inversion would be cool. Like in that Black Lagoon omake.

Pretty sure Alice is only interested in pink-haired mahou shoujos.

>Everyday I have to play, building the worlds.
>These reflections of myself. In the gutter.
>Everyday I like to play, I just think in pen and ink.
>The fallout from the blast. The Ink God on page.
>Every day I have to pay, building the worlds. What can I say?

Why the fuck is Souta's world so despairingly empty when compared to the others?

i know it's western shit, but i want to see her in Gorillaz style, i just love that artstyle

I want to cuddle with Hime and Shiro at the same time.

At this point, the only thing that can save this trainwreck is them going full meta with their plan by writing literally this show and then making the "bird cage" episodes 100% Tesagure-tier ad-lib.

Souta should really man up and just trying giving Hime a hug next time he runs into her. It could be enough to defuse her or maybe just enough to let him talk her down. In any case, if she does have some Setsuna in her she'll react in some way to Souta's cooldown hug. It's worth a try.

Souta a cute. A CUTE

Poor comparison. Chrom doesn't give a shit about his slutty redhead.

>tfw Hime is literally using Gates of Babylon except with nothing, but sabers.
>tfw Souta does an Unlimited Blade Works to defeat her.

Can't they just make this character disappear?Last 2 episodes were good because there wasn't any shark in it.
Just kill her outright in first episode of 2nd cour.Nobody will complain except shitposters.

and them being the most attractive character from their gender, she just needs a tea scene and we are done

My waifu

Shark has to show up at the last second and beat Hime on the basis that she couldn't have any fun if the world pillar gets destroyed.

Go back to shit talking thread.

Given the fact that secondary creations are fan made, anyone with the devotion can pretty much write this story. We ought to make this show our own.

Reminder that Shark is literally Kefka. >Causes chaos for shits and giggles.
>steals the show whenever she shows up.
>does way more things than the main bad guy.
>turns idiots against each other.
>kicks the main bad guy off the throne and take power.

Mamika looks so cute in this

Hime will find a way to pay Blitz's rent so he can keep his mind on his work.

>right after getting god-like power get BTFO by a 16 years old teenager with an asspull
I don't know.
It looks like Hime is going to win and it's gonna be our fault, somehow

>Sup Forums hijacks an anime to save the world just to watch Hime destroy the world.

Sounds about right.

Hime will win against the government anime plan but Souta's cat girl will eventually defeat her.

After you learn English.

Good. I'm glad I could help her win.

They'll probably go that way. It all depends if the real masterminds behind all of this allow it
Let me guess: Genocide Ending?

I might buy the anime is she gets a full win and the end is her being more smug than usual. I expect a partial win though.

Dragon AIDS.

We have to confine Altair to the anime, buy the BD now!

Is savage user still here?
I miss the bantz already

>That Selesiaface and Metchinface
Cute!

s there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Altair?

Depends. Which altair are we talking about?

What is she thinking of?

kek

Oddly terrifying, fiddle playing, chibi Altair.

Thinkgen of food

In-universe, there must be SOME fan works of Altair pleasing old men for money.

>kicks the main bad guy off the throne and take power.
Shark might take a crucial role later on the anime. Maybe she gets bored of all of this bullshit and decides to confront Hime herself, resulting in:
>Shark defeats Hime so she can fuck with mankind peacefully, resulting on chaotic and sometimes deadly hijinxs
>Shark defeats Hime and plans her ultimate plan to destroy everyone once for all, becoming the end-boss of the anime
>Shark's bullshit gets obliterated by Hime's bigger bullshit. As a consequence, she dies like a bitch

>They'll probably go that way. It all depends if the real masterminds behind all of this allow it

It will have to end like this so that Souta can have his redemption. He doesn't have the drawing skills to help make the government anime so this gives him something to do.

>not debut video resurrected altair with chibi hopscotch and the power of the rose giving her control over life to death and the power of the skull death to life
Wew don't even get me started on resurrected debut altair with awakened hat form and the powers of form thanks to chibi hopscotch but while retaining the power of skull and rose life to death and death to life.

>people are still considering Shark as anything more than a side villain

Except that he does. Rewatch the first ep. We're experiencing Soda's show RIGHT NOW.

It will turn out that Souta and Setsuna actually developed that cat girl character together and this will be the key to defeating Altair.

Magane pads her chest.

>girl

>otokonoko

he can't think of anything, the other worlds are already created, but his is empty, do you even symbolism

Imagine how she'll meet with her boyfriend in a fucking wheelchair.

Why does she look so fat there?

This sounds like your typical user

fluid retention

He didn't spoon-feed setsuna.

There is always the option that she will die like a bitch. Maybe by Hime, maybe by Souta's team, maybe by her ghost thingy

I dunno all the government needs to do is take over the copyright/trademark registration (probably was never registered anyways) and then make it an official government program and just takedown/arrest/purge any fan content off the internet and make her as boring/cute/harmless as possible and shovel it into elementary schools. A massive new fanbase would form that takes her emo form and just make it the official continuation. Basically do this,
youtu.be/DF6iVTBvgu0

So is Altair literally the most powerful character and what if she could time travel?

What does anal sex with Selesia feel like?

I don't think she can time travel but can multiple reality travel. She has the OP power of altering reality on the fly as if she was a writer. Apparently true emo creator cyberbulling induced train suicide can do this.

Pretty great, a2m is even better

She really likes it when you pee inside her as well

I agree with the other user, it was good.

Do you guys think Altair's power is so meta and strong that she can summon a copy of herself?
How about this? She summons herself from different dimensions: One of them doesn't wear a silly hat, one of them has an actual violin, one of them is the chibiAltair, one of them has inverted colors, etc.

OTP

ask alice

Altair is probably going to kill her as shark clearly does not want reality itself to hop in front of a train. Problem is I don't think she understand how the mechanics actually work and with her own creator dead she pretty much killed herself/story.

Just like show. Uneventful.

She made a copy of herself already, and disguised her as Meteora

Why? What's so uneventful about her butthole?

Isn't the first volume on sale already? Where's the sales ranking?