Define "white"

define "white"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

European.

Anyone who has white privilege

Civilized

Honestly I think that if Iranians, Turks, Syrians and to a lesser extent Afghanis were Majority Christian that we would see them as White.

everyone I don't like is not white

So European descended South Africans aren't white?

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'دعونا الجهاد!'

Of European origin

“white” was defined by the anti-european people. The libshits and the globalists decided on that name not anyone else. If they lump shittons of culture and people together and call that “white” but at the same time sperg when it becomes a reality. Truly the greatest of mental gymnastics, it only happens because it started to gain momentum and the ZOG feared the monster they were creating. So know you see everyone say: hahaha white is non existent.

But the majority of Christians are African, should we see them as white?

get robbed and murdered by niggers is the essence of white privilege. If anything they are the most white.

Not them.

are albanian muslims white too?
do they get to live in the ethnostate?
if no, where do you draw the line?
are the christian ones white?
how about the really swarthy southern euros in general?

This. People in OP are descendants of Europeans.

slavs and meds are also white

Here senpai I gotcha.

Their culture would be similar to ours if they were white. They are caucasoids however and should be respected.

All caucasoids are white if they act white. Racially and aesthetically we are really similar. Caucasoid ethnostate when?

Muslims of any race will not be allowed.
Any religion that conflicts with Christianity is banned.

>There are different African (black) tribes
>There are different Asian (yellow) tribes

You don't said achmed? Kill yourself in the name of child rapist.

Biologically, not racially.

>Culture in the west and around the world has changed, time and time again
>Culture is inherent to race!

so christian albanians are white?

Whiteis thelightestcolorand is achromatic (having nohue), because it fullyreflectsandscattersall thevisible wavelengthsoflight. It is the color of fresh snow,chalkand milk, and is the opposite ofblack.

Is this considered white?

Has to be able to have blonde/red haired, blue/green eyed children.
Also pink nipples.

Christian-born (Orthodox and Catholic) ones and the ex-"Muslim" converts to Christianity. Since the vast majority of Albanians Muslims don't care about Islam and are just Muslim by name, they're fine as long as they renounce their ties to the Islamic faith. Europeans who are loyal to Muslims and Islam are, to put it in a pithy way, traitors to their European brethren and should be ostracized and removed from our societies. Same applies to Bosnians, but they all should be vetted beforehand.

Most Albanians native to there are of Greek and Romance descent. But with countries like those, it depends on individuals.

I'm Uyghur with the same color no you aren't

ook jij zal rerug moeten

if your eyes are brown or your hair is black then no

>Greek and Romance descent
So Tosk Albanians? Ghegs are white too, just pure dinaric.

These are Nuristanis, a sub-group of the Iranic ethnicity, so they are Indo-European.

White genocide is complete then. Go home boysm

I don't disagree with you that culture has changed. Our cultures have never been the same if left independent of each other. Armenians and Europeans have had a similar culture despite being isolated from each for such a long time. This is why they are considered white.

> rally with ARs and baseball bats in front of door
> Ayoo whitey time to eat lead
> chuckle intellectually
> Define 'whitey'
Methinks that plan isn't going to work.

The Byzantine wars is what created a seperation of Europe and the Levant. I don't view you guys as different. Don't believe in the white meme either.

Skin color doesn't mean anything. You could be japanese for all I know.
True whiteness needs to have this

I am a bit tanned because I'm living on a tropical island.
Also,real turks have dark skin,hair and eyes... The other ones have a lot of european heritage

I have light brown that becomes dark blonde in the sun,my hair are hazel (light brown and green)

Shitalian

Arab shitalian

If you're an ethnic Italian, you're white to reasonable white folk. Even if you were swarthy. That is all.

What is the problem with albanians?
They have an etnostate for themselvs already ,if you count kosovo they actualy have 2.

blijf kakken jij wilt liever negers en Arabieren dan een west Chinees

It's a state of mind

No,I'm from Eastern Europe lol

Are you white?

Afghanistan and Pakistan are not in the Levant. The reason these people look white is because Greeks used to mix with them a couple millennia ago.

Native Swedish is pretty damned white.

Slavshit < Shitalian.

You lose

Romanian?

deformed albino subhumans

Oh shit, I thought we were talking about the Middle East and Persia. I don't know about pakis and afghanis, don't even know why they're not apart of India,

No,Half Italian and Half Romanian xdddd

Eitherway he should be ashamed. Romanian, Serbian, whatever other slavshit balkanite shit he's from, he needs to go back

So you're pretty much a gypsy? Without the indian?

>xdddd
You don't deserve to be in the ethnostate.

:(((((

No I'm Indian

And I'm Iberian. You will never be better than China.

Italians are the master race. A mixed Italian however is either a sephardic jew or a gypsy. You fucked up. Move to America you fucking mutt

No lol,I'm far from being a gypsy my mate

>those fucking tiles
Ugh..

I can't even see your veins. Lay off the pasta, I don't want you getting sick my white friend.

more than the half of your population is ot white then

Not you.

Saged.

People who belong to both the European branches of the Indo-Aryan genetic drift, and the European cultural tradition.

This excludes Muslims as they come from a cultural tradition that has always been curated and controlled by nonwhites.

Why are you so salty about Romanians?Native Romanians aren't Gypsies lol

You're a gypsy, just without the Indian. You're a finngolian gypsy. You will not be allowed in the Iberian Empire.

The Sargon is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a stepfather, a straw-manning cuck, a parasite on the Alt-Right, a pseudo-intellectual swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a white male and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out." youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

God I'm an idiot. Now saged.

We are already better than them

BUT WHEN YOU MIX THE RACES TOGETHER YOU GET A NON-INDIAN GYPSY! ROMANIAN + ITALIAN = GITANO

>Muh kike on a stick
>burger
Every time

Zhongguo > Nepal's little brother
China will forever be the superior nation of Asia. But I like India, would like to visit your country to see your culture and food, but clean your fucking country

Not you.

You were white Indian till you decided to become Muslim and inbreed with your cousin you Paki scum
Aryan bloodlines falling the degenerate ways of Muslims in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
You have to become together with all after Persia and take back your identity of upper caste Aryan Brahmins.
Fuck off with your fake nation Paki OP

I started to go to the gym two weeks ago,I'm trying to improve myself

You cannot improve what has already been ruined. Go back to fucking slavshit country and stay there.

Be happy you have some Italian in you, now mix with the romanians and gift them your semi-italian seed.

Albanians in america (all 5 of them) can stay. We don't need any more though. They already have their own ethnostate.

You suck at baiting mate

Whiteness is just a way for amerimutts to make them feel European.

>slidethread.py has encountered a problem and needs to close

Nepal is just slit eyed Indians, and we dominated Chinese culture for thousands of years without a single invasion, you should stay near the tourists destination and you will be fine

Why the fuck are uyghurs in netherlands?

>Light skin and light eyes
>Neither of which is result of albinism etc.
that's it

People who disagree with this are NOT WHITE.

>bangaldesh

>the cradle of civilization

There's a reason it's called the CRADLE.
Because you grow out of it, and the CRADLE is chucked out into the trash bin.

Much like your countries jej

yep this is the biggest indicators
most italians are beautiful though, probably the most beautiful diverse people ever,
but now with all of the africans and muslims coming there, i cant say that anymore.
but some italians are white, especially northern.

I'm really not. You're a mutt, you're a mutt in great meditteranean soil. You either go to America to join your brethren or you go to Romania and "enlight" your sisters

I met a nepalese man, he was a great guy, really made me think positively of the nepalese.

Those two are clearly white

... Sweden fuck you... Don't you have muslim cock to be sucking?

> DEY LUK WITE TU ME.

Yeah Nepalese although a little slow are nice people, look up the gorkha

So Vikings werent white?

The same reason there are 44% non whites in America.