One of these threads

One of these threads

these threads are cancer.

You're supposed to lightly sprinkle bait not dump it all at once

>it's impossible to hate things that are popular
I'm here for (you)s just like anyone else but this is far from bait.

how was it gay both guys had crushes on different girls and he became a priest after he got rejected by her can people really not differentiate being good friends to repressed homo lust

Women can't write male characters for shit

Nobody said anything about hating anything, it's just really lazy bait, most of yours are pretty poorly thought out and don't make sense so it's not like it's good bait either unless you're trying to be as obvious as possible.

This is accurate.

I love the animation style and the first season (Bakemonogatari) and films in particular, but drawn out explanations are only worthwhile if there's actually something interesting to explain.

The Monogatari series would have benefited immensely from less talking and more action.

>bait thread

that's the one that stands out to you? most people don't even pretend that champloo isn't trash.

it's honest. if I cared about the series maybe I'd put more work into it but I'm trying to warn you all about my disappointments over over-hyped series. in what's a trash rec-thread that should be deleted anyway.

you're fucking welcome.

Someone post the Daily Lives of High School Boys one.

>samurai champloo is like naruto

It honestly seems like you're just trying to put "thing people like is actually thing people don't like"

The only other explanation is you're actually retarded.

It was the most obvious one at the time I refreshed the thread. Turns out someone with a little extra time on his hands really wants to upset some people here.

>people too busy fighting over bait to appreciate the good ones

I love this one

Kill yourself

>told I'm going to get a mature samurai period series
>get kiddie edgy action anime with a period paintjob
it is exactly naruto.

Sup Forums isn't for recommendations.

>naurto is edgy
>samurai champloo is edgy

uh okay dude

Who told you it was mature? You were rused, son.

This thread doesn't have any good ones.

I like this one

if neither of them are edgy according to you then are you not arguing that they are similar?

AHAHAH

No, "not edgy" isn't a quality to compare two things. Mister Roger's Neighborhood is not similar to Azumanga

Wait, was the cow's head already chopped or did the bear snap her neck?

Except that it looks like user actually expected something good of the second season of a crap anime. Good one would be but it's not even new

both are cozy and relaxing, have lots of stuffed animals, both have make-believe sequences, both have unrealistic feline characters, I could go on. they are pretty similar. you picked a bad example.

>Placing harem shit like Danmachi on the save level as Grimgar

Not really, but you seem pretty delusional.

I expected re:zero to be a combination of the two.

instead I got an ad libs-tier story starring homura: teenage male version

what? they even both have sequences where they teach you to make things at home.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Galko-chan also fits this criteria, guess all 4 are basically the same thing huh

look at the meat, long dead.

this is accurate.

did it wrong

What are you talking about. He expected muh battlefield shit and got Asada-san instead. I can't tell you how boring it is now when people either reference the mascots punching Kanye or Flame girl shitposting. In what twisted world do you think Battlefield 4 is a good game? The game design around the levels are complete garbage. The maps are either too open for free kills or too close together for corner camping and squad rushes. The urban environments aren't all good either. This is also partly fault to the 64 player servers that make it less intense and more of a needless clusterfuck. I'm pretty assblasted you think that shit fucking game is good.

>expecting beyond the shit rainbow

havent read this but ur weg is v. good

no, those two series are awful and don't have a large focus on stuffed animals. I don't think you're following the conversation...

BtBR is one of the greatest things to ever grace cinema and you should feel ashamed but honestly knowing what it is is good enough.

>expected generic fps
>good
nani

>plot holes
Like what?

>muh wife wuz eatn by the white wale that makes ppl forget who it eats I mus avenge her
????

not to mention characters and everything concerning them being dropped left and right every two episodes.

The wegs are supposed to either fill you in on a easily relatable reference or experience that give a general gist what the show is like.

He's either shitposting or bad at communicating his problems.

>who it eats
Who it uses fog on. There is a difference between being killed and being erased.
Wife was killed.

>head-canon
pretending you're correct, the same problem was occurring all over the white whale sequence. people being remembered for some reason.

2 hours of nonsense
it was like I was watching THX1138 again

if you watched better anime you might not be so anally hemorrhaged about it.

It was the fog that erases people from existence. Any other way you die from the whale will be remembered.

>not to mention characters and everything concerning them being dropped left and right every two episodes.
I can see where you come from but that's dragging things a little too far. Every character in the first arc is indirectly or directly related by the last arc. The only time people were entirely made irrelevant was the middle which is understandable.

>head-canon
user, they literally say that. And they did forget about people who were erased through the course of battle and even talked about that in the speech before battle and after it.

re:zero fags desperate as usual to make up lies to defend their inexcusable shounenshit series.

>If you do X, you probably won't Y.
You can shit on taste, that's all game but having a lack of communication skills is another thing. I'm sorry you dropped out of high school, user.

>ad hom
yawn

Fish don't have arms

Did Humanity Has Declined ever get a proper ending for the anime?

>lies
okay, I'll bite. here's the lines from episode 20 regarding the fog

But every character who from Arc 1 that becomes relevant in Arc 3
Felt - Kidnapped by Red, became a Dragon Canidate
Reinhardt - One of his siblings or family is related to the previous Sword Saint and Felt's new Knight
Apples Guy - A returning checkpoint encounter
The 3 Stooges - doing the same old thieving and mugging shit

A lot of people were still relevant besides the gut cutter. Who shows up in Arc 4 or 5 in the LN irrc

exactly, it's paradoxical. obvious plot hole.

>tu quoque
You first, user-chan.

what? I didn't insult you. I presented you with a completely valid if-then statement that applies to anybody.

user, it was never stated that his wife was fogged by the whale. Only that she died by it. And so did a lot of people before and during the whale hunt. Enough for countless stories and death toll to haunt survivors.

the fog surrounds the whale entirely.

Tu quoque refers to use a fallacy to disregard a previous fallacy regarding your statement.

I called you out for having a lack of communication skills you and you come back with a X Y retort. Dismissed the statement because I further implicated you don't have the communication skills that of a high schooler. Down to the point, the fact you can't make a cohesive image what was the main problem of the show and just shit on people's taste for telling you otherwise is the main point you're dodging around.

it doesn't though. he releases it and controls separately.

Yes. It ends after the rose society arc

>more ad hom
yawn. also, you should study what tu quoque means because that's not it. to put it in baby terms, it's the "two wrongs make a right" fallacy. or literally "you too". not really applicable in context.

>more head-canon

Only at times. It's a 'show, don't tell' thing happening during the fight. There are times during the fight where people stand in the mist just fine and the next people are erased in whole groups.

There was a scene directly after in the next episode where we see the green haired girl slash through a piece of fog that was assaulting her team. It was a slight indication there are circumstances how the fog goes about erasing people and what sort of potential does it pose as a thread during the fight.

If we just assume the entire time it was going to erase people, then there isn't a way to beat it.

did you somehow miss a 'moving at 60mph fog' part in the anime?

>there isn't a way to beat it.
and yet it was beaten. hence. plot hole.