Polygamy: (((they))) are at it again

This faggot from ASAPScience is now shilling for polygamy because "it is more natural" and "pre-historic humans did it". Judge for yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=t07cXwpGZWI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsapScience
youtube.com/watch?v=DOudO5EPI0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why atheists and other non-Christians should be purged.

>not wanting at least 4 wives

So is he letting his wife fuck other people? Would be highly hypocritical of him not to.
Also this guy is obviously a progressive cuck.

um. wut?

>wanting to take care of and deal with more then 1 wife

The "it's natural" fallacy again

>ASAPScience
Kek

4 wives=4 times the amount of misery and nagging

Polygamy is Biblical and Christian you monkey. For once the degenerate society gets something right. A broken clock is right twice a day.

>usng and old jewish book against christianity
guess why they're prehistoric

These videos are so cringe worthy. I wish people would learn to understand how much liberalism is destroying. Living your life only as an individual does not bring fulfillment.

Having 4 womens in your house who bitch constantly against you and all other womens is the fastest way to get become an hero

Most men can barely sopport only one

why does google constantly promote that channel on trending?

Old Testament
The New Testament clearly says that every sex outside marriage is a sin and even in marriage you must want children or it is a mortal sin

>This faggot from ASAPScience is now shilling for polygamy because "it is more natural" and "pre-historic humans did it". Judge for yourself:
Prehistoric humans also
>lived in fucking caves and huts
>shat on the forest like animals
>had a life expectancy of 30-40

"Flintstones did it" is not a real reason

Knowledge is a deadly friend if no one sets the rules.

>this is the pure, christian polygamy that doesn't involve women getting passed around from man to man like sex toys
I've got some bad news for you.

Honestly those guys at the r/Redpill are prophets. I've seen threads from half a decade ago predicting the push for polygamy as women chase after the few alphas, since muh equality, emasculation and gender egalitarianism has made the average man sexually repellent to the average roastie, as women still unconsciously believe in trad gender roles. Along with the cuckolding meme, it's clear that this is going to be next taboo degenerate leftists will try to normalise

because is has that "happy music" in the background and the word science in its name.

What's the bad news, user?

By the way, I watched the faggy video in the OP and it was promoting polyamory, not polygamy.

Polyamory is living like degenerate animals.

Polygamy, polygyny more specifically, is an option of living in accordance with divine and natural law.

>even in marriage you must want children or it is a mortal sin
can you give me the book and halter where it's written?
I can't find it

I legit have a wife and a girlfriend for a polyamourus trio.

It's, ok. They both bitch a lot and cause trouble.

It's easier to manage them separated.

The sexual shit is only mildly worth it.

They're annoying as fuck.

This is for real...

He’s right. However, only men were allowed to be polygamous. Women who did so were adulterers. This is probably the best system.

>implying the ones in favor of polygamy aren't just roasties wanting to fuck Tyrone on the side

It's cuckoldry either way.

>It's easier to manage them separated.
No shit Sherlock, what the fuck are you doing to yourself?

What are arguments against polygamy except emotional attachement (concept of intimacy only between two people) and retarded social dynamics (jealousy, equality in time spent together on things, inhuman female logic-setting partners by tasks not feels --> cuckery)?
I can't think of anything else at this moment

I'm keeping them apart as much as possible when I'm not getting them both shit faced at a restaurant and going back home.

Seems to work good. Except the Blondie add on is about to get kicked out if she keeps pissing me off with her negativity.

some people can handle being a multiple pet owner

if you have two wives they can prattle on at each other instead of you

can you confirm that 2 girls on 1 guy is overrated?

also, if this is true. Why the fuck did you do this user?

4 wives in the modern world lmao, thats the fastest way to suicide

The market invariably ends up with men creating harems for themselves and leaving the beta underclass without mate.

When the bets underclass doesn't have a family to live for they stop trying. These people are productive members of society that we would rather keep working.

I don't see the problem here, our race's true colors are showing. Dishonest and disgusting. Feels great knowing parrots and dogs are more reliable then other people.

I did the same thing a few years ago. It was not worth the sexual benefits. I ended up ending it because of all the BS.

Polygamy is Biblical, therefore I support it, however in the Western world, it's not really a feasible solution because men have no authority over women. All polygamous type relationships where a man has multiple women, here in the West, are basically a man slaving away for the bitches. The man is running around all over the place like a dancing monkey to keep the structure together. It's pathetic.

In a male authoritarian society, like OT Israel, early Rome, or even the caliphate today, it's a good system.

>our race's true colors are showing
So you're a gay jew?

It does makes sense. The whole point of human existence is to breed and create a new generation to survive and thrive. Women pick out the men that were the best survivors and natural 'alpha males'. Those men then go on to have 3 or 4 more women vying for his high testosterone levels and greater cranial capacity. That means 4x more children for the man's gene pool.

fpbp

Cuckoldry wouldn't so be bad if it worked both ways - she can fuck Tyrone but you can get your own harem of asian qt and indulge in BDSM dungeon and letting Stacy watch you whipping and ahegao'ing Yukie and Shion

But nooo they would break emotionally from jealousy
And this is why sexbots will destroy feminism- although women could get sexbots too, they wouldn't stand someone being able to isolate

Humans in general.
We're a waste of space.
I honestly and truly believe extinction is the only answer.

It's fun.

Fun because it's taboo and Blondie is a 22 yrold kid and we're older.

And yeah, they are fun, but frankly... The upkeep in raw cash probably isn't worth it.

Basically I'm in and invested. And it's fun. And a life goal to grab all over two sleepy chicks in my bed at once, get double head, etc.

Yeah it's the dream. But fuck. When one gets moody it's chess on crack keeping them both stable and on message with me.

I'd suggest it... Once, temporarily, while it's fun.

So far it still is... But seriously I'm about done with number 2. She's getting she and bitchy.

Degenerate Jews have taught normies that Love = Lust. The two are completely different.

>Dealing with 4 different women
>Ending up with the Africa situation of 3 Kids each
>Choice A: Attempt to raise 12 Kids from 4 Mothers decently
>Choice B: Be a nigger and do not raise them at all

>indulging in hedonism
Andrzej, you don't get it do you? Imagine raising children in an environment like that, it would fuck them up. Stable monogamy has been proved to work for centuries.

>extinction is the only answer
Psssh notting personel kid

She's getting she was to say:
She's getting sjw

I was reading about how pre-ancient greek tribes in the area apparently practiced that, they also sacrificed their kings / ritually murdered a young boy as a substitute three times a year while having an apparently matriarchal society - most of these sacrifices were apparently pretty horrific, being torn apart by horses, ripped apart by wild women or set alight and often involved eating the victim afterwards.

I can't wait to go back to those times.

funny how humans created societies in the west where the this dinamic works, since the beta males work and pay taxes and support the alpha's kids this way (helping single mothers), and its also normalised to raise someone else's kid now. we actually live in a word where beta males accepted willingly to give up their genes and help raise the more dominant guys's kids

Was this a general quote or was this specific towards me? The quote is interesting but I don't agree with it. Knowledge is always good to have, as long as you don't misuse it, and the knowledge isn't false.

Prehistoric humans would also smash each others heads in for rocks and sticks or whatever, so I'm all for this methodology.

Well this could be solved by sexbots and no offence, but this sounds more like a beta begging than hard argument

Also this is happening rn and homosexuals are bumping it

It seems to me that a relationship like that just encourages women to basically be whores.

We don't need more whores, user. Dumb the psycho, marry the good one, put a bun in her oven.

This desu, polygamy could ensure you passing your offspring more safely since living conditions were harder

>4 wives
No thanks.

Is this ASAPScience guy by any chance a Jew?

I know, I'm absolutely against polygamy.
I just wanted to point hypocrisy in 'cuckolding'
Male cuck - CNN claps, omg so progressive
Female gets cucked - HELP IM BEING OFFENDED HOW COULD YOU DO THIS THIS IS NOT OKAY

(((equality)))

I'm already married to the one with a degree in math.

The young blonde she doesn't realize we're so right wing, and is disposable.

It's part of the turn on. I enjoy her stupidity while she tells me about how the world works and other dumb shit. Honest I'm nice to her. She's well kept, but retarded.

I'm already married to number 1.

Beta begging? What the fuck does that even mean?

85% of societies were polygamist. All the successful ones aren't. You are denying science at that point. The last thing you need is the bulk of the male workforce saving their money and buying dumb anime shit.

Space is the only answer.

>make polygamy legal
>be prepared for constant conflict and violence.
>turn into middle east: western edition.

Elliot roger betas will be everywhere martyring themselves for 72 virgins in the Heaven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsapScience
>Moffit and Brown are an openly gay couple
>gay
There is your answer.

All aboard the degeneracy train! Next stop: PEDOPHILIA

>Pre historic

Man also simply took the women he wanted, held her captive, and raped her anytime he wanted. If he wanted another he would just take her too. Also a man would kill all his rivals when threatened. So he's essentially advocating for polygamy only because of one small aspect of prehistoric times, but then ignores all the others which played a large role.

I can't believe in saying this, but This Jew is right.He is pushing for polygamy because his girl is most likely fucking other dudes while claiming it's natural, and he isn't strong enough mentally or physically to fix the problem.

It’s was a response to you and three other anons (OP) included, also it’s s line from a song I like.

Interesting theory. If we extrapolate that in an evolutionary way, I imagine we would end up with a very low IQ but sexually attractive and dominant population. That sounds like a real problem, since we need smart people now more than ever before.

Also what beta's are willing to raise the little nigglets in black communities? And are there really that many white cucks who are willing to raise other peoples kids?

I meant this sounds a bit like whining of a loser, but I agree
I never thought about how many successfull or not polygamy societies were
Do you have some stats? Or links for this? This sounds like good redpill

This is already going to happen in the West anyways, because of all the women's rights bullshit disrupting the monogamous ecosystem. Sex robots are a way of redirecting this wrath of the beta, but most of the cuckolds on this board oppose them. Fortunately they're going mainstream nonetheless.

What's your interpretation of the quote?

The creators are gay.

Poligamy means some men will have to forego marriage altogether due to women shortage.
It's like you want to breed isis recruits.

WOAH

Scientist measure biological part of the IQ using "reaction time" and combined literary and logic\math tests.
For the last 50+ years. reaction times dropped significantly. That means people are getting dumber on biological level.
youtube.com/watch?v=DOudO5EPI0M - Distributist interviews a scientist who analyzes effects of reaction times on IQ scores and performance

But with 2 wives you can have the wife nag the other wife. Or they can both split the tasks.

LOL, I'm laughing way too hard at that meme. Sexual marxism at it's finest.

Not gonna lie if I could lock down multiple bitties to fuck like a chad, I would.

>tfw lightning quick reaction time thanks to years of playing vidya games
Got em

Think of the science channels on YouTube that are pushing this kind of political bullshit onto the public (poisoning the well I may add)

>pic related

In my opinion and I could be wrong but this so called “knowledge” is leading to degeneracy and Nihilism because not only does it breaks traditions but it also damages religious beliefs/family structures especially in Christian/European societies if you catch my drift. That how I see the quote as such.

1:33 in video, non-monogamous cuck is a confirmed soyboy

>Christ hanging with noted masons

lmao you talk alot but know nothing. God Hates babylon friendo.

>I’m my opinion and I could be wrong

At least I was honest.

Hey that explains why nu males play only on easy mode

The first time I heard about that whole cuphead shit I thought it was just a meme but man was I wrong

Thank you for your insight. I actually watched that video on optimistic nihilism before. That channel is filled with other futuristic mind control shit.

I've been depressed like a half year ago. I'm an existentialist too and therefore there is no innate meaning to life. There's two ways you can respond to that. You can believe that nothing matters and it's all for nothing anyways (Nihilism), or you can give meaning to your own life and make the best out of the situation (humanism). I'm currently taking the humanistic approach.

Learning about philosophy helped me overcome that depression. Here is a quote from a dutch book I've read.

"Knowledge is the only escape for the human mind out of her own depravity". I resonate with this quote, because I think knowledge is what truly seperates us humans from other animals.

BETA UPRISING SOON

is he jew ?

>That channel is filled with other futuristic mind control shit.

Doesn’t surprise me, especially if you’ve seen their video on the refugee crisis

>or you can give meaning to your own life and make the best out of the situation (humanism). I'm currently taking the humanistic approach.

I like to go with that option good sir.

>85% of societies were polygamist.
Factually incorrect.
You're mixing up the terms "polygamy" (having several mates/spouses/families at a time) with bonding for life (exclusive to only one mate).
Many of our ancestors and other primates are polygamous, but humans have evolved monogamy hundreds of thousands years ago. As evidenced by the lack of any bone structure in the human penis (baculum). Experiments have even been done on mice where increased reproductive competition lead to the increase in their baculum size within 2 generations. Having a bone in your penis extends the duration of an intercourse, giving your sperm more time to impregnate the female, and is one of the key strategies used throughout the animal kingdom (see dogs, cats, mice, whales, chimpanzees etc.). Humans are one of the rare animals that don't have a baculum, since they do not need one. Their females are not meant to go fucking other guys shortly after having sex with you. It's also why evolutionarily human males are designed for an intercourse lasting up to 4 minutes, with no need for prolonged intermission.

Checked

It is not natural and that is demonstrated by the fact that the vast majority of children who do not grow up with both of their parents (especially their father) are heavily pre-disposed to a range of serious mental health issues and propensity towards criminality.

There's nothing wrong with appealing to our nature. However, there is something very wrong with twisting the truth and pretending it is natural.

It's not wrong, monogamy was forced on us because it supports the economic system...

playing their kikenegger refugeetsu tricks

You've never read the Bible it's OK man I understand that no worries let me tell you just a simple thing, what the Bible says about the old testimony is that Abraham having more the one wife and his sons being Polygamist is because he did not have the law of god he only knew about his law the laws of Ur on his time, the law of god only came to be mandatory was when Moses put then in practice.
Now about the rest, woman has no rights outside marriage simple as that.

Good luck putting two wives under the same roof and keeping them from killing each other

bump

Yeah I've seen how shit gaming journalism has become long ago.
I mean I have pretty normal skill in shooters, but I blasted through Mass Effect 2 on insanity difficulty without huge problems. Actually game was great and made me thinking and breathing faster only at highest difficulty. It was great! These (((journalists))) have no skill and aren't even enjoying the game

And recently I learned about gamergate

Akshually archaeologists believe ancient European society developed as a result of monogamy creating small, tight family units, which lended to better societal cooperation.

Monogamy is the yardstick which measures the advance of social civilization as distinguished from purely biologic evolution. Monogamy is not necessarily biologic or natural, but it is indispensable to the immediate maintenance and further development of social civilization. It contributes to a delicacy of sentiment, a refinement of moral character, and a spiritual growth which are utterly impossible in polygamy. A woman never can become an ideal mother when she is all the while compelled to engage in rivalry for her husband's affections.

It's most likely going to happen anyway, all they have to do is convince Women to accept sharing a husband. And then create some sort of legal framework that forces Chads to marry multiple whores. We're about half way there on both the social and legal fronts. If MGTOW's genuinely think they're going to stop Hypergamy by choosing to not take part (and I don't blame them for wanting that) they're wrong. It will just get even more desperate and degenerate than it already is.

Mitch isn’t a Jew.