Barry Obama's pizzas and hot dogs

Can someone who works in catering comment on this? Does it make any practical sense to ship pizza and hot dogs from Chicago to Washington?

How many pizzas and hot dogs can you buy for 65 thousand bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9001133/White-House-covered-up-Tim-Burton-staged-Alice-in-Wonderland-Halloween-party.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084800/Inside-Obamas-secret-Alice-In-Wonderland-themed-Halloween-party-White-House.html
youtu.be/6R8n6FbXVc8
youtu.be/vzSfnduxNDg
thrillist.com/eat/nation/white-house-food-presidential-eating
bravotv.com/blogs/barack-obama-favorite-chicago-restaurants
oelpa.com/en/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chicago - Obamas 'home town'. I have no doubt he would waste money flying in the 'best' chicago Pizzas and dogs.

Pedogate aside, pizza and hot dogs is definitely code for something. Coke is definitely one of those things, not sure what else is popular with wealthy 40/50 somethings.

Do you think he got the same "waitresses" as last time?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9001133/White-House-covered-up-Tim-Burton-staged-Alice-in-Wonderland-Halloween-party.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084800/Inside-Obamas-secret-Alice-In-Wonderland-themed-Halloween-party-White-House.html

Suppose he loves pizzas/hot-dogs that are made in Chicago. But wouldn't they go stale if you ship them like this?

Coke is very popular in the central and south americas, It's probably code for all those latino and nignog kids Shitllary had kidnapped.

This.
Also Chicago style pizza and Chicago style hot dogs are things that exist in Chicago but not much elsewhere.

This was always the most retarded part of pizzagate.

Chicago style pizza is horrible. Also fuck obama.

I was there when pizzagate was born. I don't remember any anons thinking about the possibility that King Nigger had hot dogs and pizzas airlifted from Chimpcongo. (Great use of taxpayer dollars btw.)

Sounds legit to be quite honest f-a-m-a-l-a-m. If someone would have thought of this at the time, it may have changed the pizzagate trajectory.

Still doesn't explain Podesta's pizza-related map on a handkerchief, etc though.

Im not a Obongo fan but this is retarded
>send secret service down there to ensure that nothing was tampered with
>helicopter or jet to fly hotdogs and pizza with secret service agents
60k isnt that muxh considering all the security protocols that must be followed to ensure that no one slips anything into the food.

Chicago is a two hour flight to dc.
How would they go stale in 2 hours?

ENOUGH FOR A PARTY AT THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE WHICH IS A HUGE HOUSE AND HOSTS HUGE PARTIES, BRAINLET

Yeah, makes sense to spend 65k on literal fastfood. Do you even know how many pizzas and hot dogs you could get for 65k?

When you say you spent $100 at your restaurant of choice, you're not factoring in transportation, only the meal plus tip.

Why couldn't he have the servers come to him?

Chicago user here, our Chicago style pizza and hot dogs are the best in the country, you don’t do this out of practicality, but out of pride and a desire for a slice of home

Cargo is not even remotely that expensive

It’s not just the cost of the food, it’s the cost of logistics in moving the food, almost certainly done on private planes that would need to be equipped to keep the food at safe temperatures

It can be when you need special considerations made.

Chicago has wonderful food. That's about fucking it. Hot dogs and pizza are something Chicago is known for. So, yes. If I became president, I'd have Varsity hotdogs shipped to DC.

Not on the free market. When it's the government spending money however.

Varsity Hotdogs, like they don't buy the same fucking hotdogs from the same food vendor that every fucking hot dog shop does.

For his defense, Chicago dogs and Chicago pizza is really different and authentic. It's the kind of stupid stunt a rich man can and would pull.

Yes, but no outsider should have access to White House's "channels" for the risk of assassination by poison.

I'll give you the pizza. But the hot dogs are just the same shit

havent you people done enough damage already? its bad enough we wont have hur tern.

The real crazy thing is that it was in the white house. 65,000? How much does that buy? 30, 40, 50 kids?

Reminder: Not a single person from the Obama Administration has been interviewed under oath

>be the White House
>have a kitchen worth OVER 9000 billion dollars
>have a OVER 9000 Michelin Starred Chef
>(the motherfucker was probably hand trained by Gordon Ramsey)
>tfw you have to spend $65,000 importing Chicago pizza and hot dogs because the fucking Head Chef in the White House of the United fucking States of America can't fucking cook a fucking deep dish Chicago style pizza
Um, howza bout
FUCK NO

Bump

who eats 2 hour old hot dogs ?

Fuck off /ck/

This.

I don't know if op is trying to slide the Memo or Just overreaching.
Chicargo Deep Dish Pizza is a thing
Chicargo Style Hot dogs is a thing
Epress Shipping so the food doesnt go bad is a thing. And it is expensive.

And the memo is a thing

What's the matter? Don't know how to make a deep dish pizza either?
It's easy
You just call your local human trafficker

Deep Dish pizza and Chicago dogs are two local favorites. That neither proves nor disproves that it might be code for something.

you're retarded, this was always the explaination for it and it's a simple conclusion to come to.

This desu

Whole sale little caesars pizza has to be like $3 a pie. So, at that rate it would be a little over 21,000 pizza pies. Assuming one large is going to feed 2 people. That's enough pizza to feed every single person in a medium sized suburb.

How in the name of fuck is this even possible?

>And the memo is a thing
...and there will be no mention of pedophilia in the memo
The fight never ends

>it's easier to believe the former president was part of an underground pedophile ring than dirty Chicago politics of giving enormous kickbacks

Sup Forums pls

By your sound logic, it should cost the same for a plane ticket and rental car if he ever decided to go anywhere. Not the fuel and secuirty costs of Air Force One and the presidential motorcade.

>Still doesn't explain Podesta's pizza-related map on a handkerchief, etc though.

Or Podesta's hotdog stand in Hawaii

user, People who think $1000 is crumbs
are not eating sewer water dogs and dollar slice pizza

Here are videos of two millennials paying way to much for food.

$2 Hot Dog Vs. $169 Hot Dog
youtu.be/6R8n6FbXVc8

$2 Pizza Vs. $2,000 Pizza • New York City
youtu.be/vzSfnduxNDg

user is using "coke" literally to mean cocain in his post.

Obama is from Chicago, famous for its hot dogs. There was a particular joint he liked a lot and he had an event where the chef from that restaurant served hot dogs.

The event was on the White House lawn. The White House kitchens privately and discreetly source food for the White House because we don't want the President getting poisoned.

The chef couldn't bring any of his own ingredients, most notably, the hot dogs, because of the policy on food in the White House. So they flew out the chef, his entire kitchen staff, and sourced the ingredients for them to prepare them on site under surveillance of the secret service.

That's a lot more expensive a dinner than a random corporation having a famous chicago hot dog joint cater their gigantic party.

The real redpill here is that Obama chose to work in Chicago just so he could use that as a cover.

I shipped an actual pizze from Connecticut to Oregon once for a family member when they became deathly ill. It’s possible to do with overnight mail, a lot of styrofoam and ice packs. It would be horribly expensive and impractical to ship the amounts Obongo’s people are talking about.

But, muh TWO SCOOPS!!!

Why the salt though. I don't get it.

Fuck off shill. No one is retarded enough to order pizza and hot dogs from one state to another. It just doesn't happen

>run the most powerful organization in the world
>be stressed and want to blow off steam
>have money to burn
>have a favorite restaurant from your home town that cooks your favorite food
>fly in the entire kitchen staff to cater a large party where they have to do all their prep on site and and cook totally from scratch
Not crazy at all

Kys NY jew with your floppy sad excuse for pizza.

Politicians bet Food all the time when their sports teams compete

In January 2008, cooks at Gracie Mansion prepared steak sandwiches and put out cheese spread at Brady’s, an Upper East Side bar, courtesy of a care package from James J. Schmitt, the mayor of Green Bay, Wis., after his city’s Packers lost to the New York Giants in the National Football Conference championship game.
A month later, 100 people at the Bowery Mission shelter sipped clam chowder after the Giants upset the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl.
This week, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg and the mayor of Pittsburgh, Luke Ravenstahl, have continued the betting tradition, with a new twist, soliciting suggestions on Twitter and Facebook to come up with their bet for the American Football Conference championship game between the Jets and the Steelers to be held on Sunday at Heinz Field.

>ssuming we are using the same channel
to get pizza and hotdogs?????

65,000 is Too much for pizza that would be enough to feed like 500-600 people but pizza from Chicago cant be recreated unless you use the same water they use in chicago, the taste will literally be totally different. Im in AZ and they ship water from Chicago to make pizza at authentic Chicago-style places here.

why would you assume the entire staff was flown in to prepare pizza and hotdogs?
>have money to burn
tax payer dollars
You honestly should kill yourself.

Grossly overpriced hypothetical: 100 pizzas at $100 each
300 hot dogs at $25 each
$5000 for condiments and buns
In this scenario, it would cost $41,500 to transport said items. I don't know about that user....
Do you think they used the same channels as last time?

Baby rapers gonna get ripped out from their homes in the middle of the night. They will curse my name. They will curse trumps name.

>it's weird for the president to celebrate Halloween
Oh look, it's nothing!

He can't. All food has to be prepared by the white house chef for safety reasons. They can't just "bring in food" like that.

Source
thrillist.com/eat/nation/white-house-food-presidential-eating

Because making hot dogs is a mechanically intensive process and their recipe is proprietary. So to prepare a specific restaurant's hot dogs to be served at the White House, enough of their staff to make a significant quantity of the hot dogs in a short period of time needed to be flown out to the White House to prepare them on site.

top kek m8
thanks for this post

ChimpCongo Kek

You can't even have outside catering enter the Whitehouse and supposedly this was for a party in the whitehouse.

A good Chicago dog is hard to find outside of chicago. However kids and fags are already in DC

You can’t bring in your own outside ingrediants to cook in the WH kitchen, dipshit.

Secret service would order pizza and hotdogs anonymously under the guise of it being for some party or event(not mentioning for who, or just use a cover) and then take it to the WH.

bravotv.com/blogs/barack-obama-favorite-chicago-restaurants

Looking to deep. He was ordering food, Steven paddock used to fly the shit in.
Compedintesify.jpg

oelpa.com/en/about-us/
>OPEN 24/7
Can someone meme this harder? What the fuck did I stumble upon?

People need to understand the level that Barry lived on. If Barry wanted hot dogs from Chicago, he'd call the Air Force and they'd fly him hot dogs from Chicago.

Being with Barry was fun. He could go to any country in the world, well not any, but many of them, and say, "give me a military base," and they would, just to have him launch drone strikes from there.

This one military base in Qatar, I forget the name, very excellent, I highly recommend it, we ate millions of dollars of hot dogs, COMPED. For Barry that was like you going to Costco for their $1.50 hot dog combo.

Of course, Barry, one time we're hanging out in the war room, and he says "hey get me a bag of chips from the vending machine." But that was just the price of hanging out with Barry.

All food that is served in the White House must be prepared within the building. No outside food can be brought in, due to security concerns. Unless the pizza/hot dogs were brought to a D.C. location other than the White House, this shit dosen't make sense.