>walk to train station
>disgusting pudge faced abo walks up to me
>"eeyy brotha can i have a few coin"
>ignore him and walk past
>this fucking didgeridindu follows me
>"EEEYY BRUDDA GIBME SOME COIIN CUUNT"
>i pull my headphones out and get right infront of his ugly deformed face
>"get the FUCK out of my way you dumb black cunt"
>he backs down and waits a few seconds then starts yelling "WHIIIITE CUNT!!!" as I walk off

Why didn't we just finish the fucking job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
radioaustralia.net.au/international/2001-11-16/the-most-dangerous-place-in-the-world-asks-for-help/539908
abc.net.au/news/2007-07-24/alice-springs-has-worlds-highest-stabbing-rate/2511696
youtube.com/watch?v=7m76kIzkR38
youtube.com/watch?v=QPt_x5wvhQU
youtube.com/watch?v=lglOY-jehPE
kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html
press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p332783/html/article11.xhtml?referer=1790&page=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's still time

I guess they're doing it themselves by being useless retards who get unbelievably smashed, but the didgeridindu problem is rampant in some states here

I'm betting you live in western Australia

Or Sydney. There's a tribe of perpetual drunks that sit outside Central Station harassing people

Wats dat jinglin in ya pockets brah?
Wots that JINGLIN, ya wite mutt!!!! Givs some fuckin cash rite now cunt!

>Why didn't we just finish the fucking job?

>at bus stop notorious for being abo central
>abo kid like 8 yrs old is walking down the who bus stop talking to everyone
>wtf
>gets to me
>uh im lost i need money 4 da bus
>i got no money
>well there's an atm over there *points*
>go away kid
>says the same shit to the guy sitting next to me

FINISH THE JOB BURY YOUR DIFFERENCES WITH THE EMUS AND FIGHT SIDE TO SIDE AGAINST NIGGEROOS

*laughs in suburban hobartian*

I saw two aboriginals today. both of them had blond hair and blue eyes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahh
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

How are abos in Australia ?
Are most of them the super dark abos like OPs pic ?
Do they actually sleep on roads and huff petrol or is that just a meme ? If not a meme, is that just a tiny minority who does it or is it common ?
Do abo reservations in the desert have 3rd world tier living conditions ?
Finally, how many "abos" are just 1/16th didgeridoos LARPing as abos to get gibs ?

i only saw 1 brown person today. talked to some random too who was clearly european. south australia is clearly the best

depends what abo you meet, also petrol sniffing is no meme. video came out last year of young kids breaking in to the airport to sniff aviation fuel

>How are abos in Australia ?
skip question
>Are most of them the super dark abos like OPs pic ?
no
>Do they actually sleep on roads and huff petrol or is that just a meme ? If not a meme, is that just a tiny minority who does it or is it common ?
they do it often.
>Do abo reservations in the desert have 3rd world tier living conditions ?
absolutely yes
>Finally, how many "abos" are just 1/16th didgeridoos LARPing as abos to get gibs ?
it's even worse, some of them are jewish grannies who are "community leaders" because '"their culture"' don't trust dna tests.

Tassie did a good job.
But its a small state so pretty easy to have a black line.

>lelbournian's first day in wa
lmao
this is why everyone hates you

whenthefirstpostisalsothebestpost.jpg

Are abos that bad though? They seem like pests but are they violent like blacks or maori? Everything I've seen just makes me think they're annoying but not a true problem.

>kept the seppo collage
pig disgusting

>a small state

covered in razor grass and mountains motherfucker. you could have solved the whole flat dusty mainland on horseback lazy pricks

>They seem like pests but

So if you had nonviolent pests it would be ok?

Do Aussies not have cars? The last time I rode a bus was in middle school 18 years ago

>hey seem like pests but are they violent like blacks or maori?
lmao you cunts have no idea how lucky you are not to live with abbos
>Palm Island has a population of three-and-a-half thousand people and is Australia's largest aboriginal community.
>It was listed in the Guinness Books of Records three years ago as the most violent place on earth outside a combat zone.
radioaustralia.net.au/international/2001-11-16/the-most-dangerous-place-in-the-world-asks-for-help/539908
>A new study shows there is an average of 390 stabbings per 100,000 people every year in Alice Springs - the highest incidence in the world.
>The study, by the head of surgery at Alice Springs Hospital, Dr Jacob Ollapallil, says the majority of victims operated on for stab wounds in the hospital are Aboriginal women, more than 30 per cent of whom are under the influence of alcohol.
abc.net.au/news/2007-07-24/alice-springs-has-worlds-highest-stabbing-rate/2511696

Cars in Europe are expensive and requires alot of licensing sometimes you get failed automatically so they can keep charging you.

Honestly... kinda yeah. I would rather be asked for money in the street than be mugged by a pack of animals. I would even pay for their welfare as long as their peaceful and don't get in the way of my freedom and quality of life. I understand that they have shit for brains but as long as they aren't committing violent crime I'll tolerate them.
> are they as violent as blacks and maori?

Abo population was only like 60,000 a few decades ago. Now it's some shit like 200k+. There's a reason it's called the "rabbit" proof fence.

Oh shit then fuck em I guess.

Need another stolen generation

dat satistic b raciss, abordigitals r gud peepl

>wearing headphones
ok mate

how often does it occur that one of these specimen has blue eyes?

Oi I haven't seen one in ages. But I'm inner west. All yuppies around here. Thank God

>No free gibs go get some welfare nigger

abos maoris and niggers are all fuking trash that deserve zyklon-b.

>didgeridindu
Topkek

While this is true, Australia is not in Europe...

>didgeridindu

My fucking sides

>implying the abos that forgot how to make fire were equipped to hide in the mountains

What job?
Abbos nearly went extinct because scumhole irish nearly fucked them outta existence

>Cars in Europe
We're talking about Australia, not Europe.

maoris are way worse. Theyre the most aggressive humourless irritable coldhearted shitstains you'll ever meet.

Reminder that any Australian posting in this thread has never interacted with abos before aside from getting begged for money.

I work with them every day and they're beautiful people. Very shy most often than not. They won't make eye contact and they generally keep to themselves.

It's a pity you guys just poke fun at them. This is coming from an oldfag, Sup Forums just rips them a new one when most of them are generally good people.

Be nicer to each other guys.

blonde hair, blue eye, abos confirmed scandinavian

Imagine the problem wouldn't br so bad if you didn't give up your guns. You'd either kill them off, or they kill each other like our nigs do.

>didgeridindu
a new meme is born

Luckily boongs are pathetic, and only really present a danger when in groups with weapons. Every ounce of aggression is purely Face and cannot be backed up by any physical ability one on one.

>Grew up in a bush mining community
>Boongs are a pest animal and routinely end up mysteriously hospitalised
>It's an unspoken rule that if you kill one as they try to rob you, just bury them out in the desert
>Get to the city
>It's even worse
>Everyone just ignores them
>14 yo
>Coming back from school in peak period
>Boong tries to mug me at the fucking entrance to the station
>No one stops or even takes notice
>He looks about 30, but he's still only 5'6 and looks frail
>Decide to chance it
>Tell him to fuck off
>He spits in my eye
>Never hit an adult before
>Swing as hard as I can
>His nose splits
>Just keep swinging
>He drops and I just want to cave his skull in
>Stop throwing punches
>Nose is split and gushing blood
>Front teeth knocked out
>Both eyes are bloodied
>Figure he must just be really weak
>New house is right next to boong central
>Have to fight them multiple times over the years
>90% are small, weak and uncoordinated
>Even the tougher ones will still run rather than risk getting hurt

They're essentially low-level MMO mobs

We got lucky that they are physically weak for niggers. Fast in short bursts but dumb as fuck. As per usual.

>They're essentially low-level MMO mobs

Thanks bruce 10 out of fucking 10

they didn't forget, but the guy who lets the fire go out would definitely be murdered.

What's their average IQ are they on par with zoomalis or your abbos are dumber?

youtube.com/watch?v=7m76kIzkR38

they're smart at *some stuff*. I guess they'd be great at archery or a sauna competition.

literally retarded

The aussie chad vs the virgin boong

>only this time teach them to kill themselves faster

Hahahahaha faggot.

I've spent time out at the reserves for my rural service (med fag working in gubbment).
They're fucking disgusting, violent animals.

Poor fuckers.

>Why didn't we just finish the job?
Because we're retarded.

Because austrailians are criminals.

>breaking in to the airport to sniff aviation fuel
What in the absolute fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QPt_x5wvhQU

youtube.com/watch?v=lglOY-jehPE

WHITE DAWG GIVE ME SOME SMOKES BROTHER

I live and work in Central Desert region (think bottom corner of Northern Territory).
This arvo I had an Aboriginal man helping me fix my land cruiser for a very reasonable amount of money. The other day I had one pass by and tell me my trailer door had come loose, saved me from having a stupid accident.

They’re my good news Aboriginal stories. Now for the bad. They’re pretty lazy and unreliable- that’s the good ones who turn up to work.
The rest are argumentative, fall into jealousy and petty fighting and petty theft impulsively.
My view on them is they struggle with the modern world and don’t reallt relate to it. I don’t pity them or hate them (how could I live and work here if I hated them?) but they are definitely very different from white people. A world of difference, I’d say.

Irish could only fuck so many of them m8

Which is the worst though?

Tell him to fuck of you beta cuck

Most are sub-80. My mum is a teacher and has had to have a huge number of boong kids tested. She hasn't seen a single one with an IQ over 90 in the 30+ years she's been doing it. Most fall below the mentally retarded line, but if the government allowed them into special education, they'd end up destroying schools and draining the education budget.

>haha abos sniff petrol
meanwhile

Post abbo stories please, I'm fascinated with these talking monkeys that are given human status.

This happened today
>Waiting for bus at Salisbury interchange
>Some gin gets off the bus
>Gin throws coke bottle on the ground
>"Fuckin' abbo scum"
>"You fuckin' what you white cunt?!"
>Abbos having a BBQ there for some reason
>Gin keeps yelling at me
>Turn around
>Gin runs off
>Gin still yelling but from the opposite end of bus interchange
>Abbos having BBQ pay no attention
>Get on bus

Generally they are just pests because they’re too drunk mostly to be dangerous. In their own communities however they drink for days then go ‘rapin’ after they have bashed their missus with a brick

>another divide & conquer thread

Aboriginals are Aryan

>the bizarre situation whereby a strange collection of Australian extremist right- wing, ultra-nationalists, some of whom were ardent admirers of Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party, became strong advocates and supporters of the Aboriginal rights movement of the 1930s. Furthermore, their romanticised notion of Aboriginal people derived from their belief that Aboriginal people were the original Aryan race.

>But earlier still in 1925 he had written a draft of a novel called The Settlers where within he put forward the theory that 'the Aryan race began in Australia. Australia is the original home of the white man (and the white race)'.

kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html

>Two South Australian Ngarrindjeri soldiers, George Karpany and Proctor Wilson, were given the ultimate accolade when they were called ‘jolly fine fellows and white, clear white inside’,

>In the case of Karpany and Wilson, Kipling’s quotation appeared beside a photograph of the two Aboriginal men. In a variation of this usage, William ‘Mick’ King, an Aboriginal man from New South Wales, was praised with the words ‘Although he was black he was a White man and a dinkum Aussie’.

press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p332783/html/article11.xhtml?referer=1790&page=15

Being a czechfag, we have the same problem with the gyppos and education (Average gyppo IQ is 74 AFAIK, with White Czechs having 100). We actually put them in the special schools so the white Czechs don't have to bear with their gypposhines.
They still end up not going to school after a while, and they start smoking/drinking/leeching welfare with their fellow subhumans. It's actually pretty funny to watch them fight for smokes or other such petty shit near their gyppo places

WE

What happens if you drive over one in the night when nobody is looking?